Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Comment away. But don't forget to come back on Saturday for the Epilogue.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Top Banana
Top Banana
Victoria,

Simple and outstanding!!!! clap

I loved Clark's acknowledgement of the original pact, his "impending doom" comment, and his new pledge to Lois. The "Clark stopped and waited for the heel to dig into his calf, but it never came." was priceless. lol

Really nice wrap up, nice emotion without it being too emotional, I guess more real than many of the endings of a lot of fan fiction. You had them go through the process of first understanding their feelings for each other, then admitting them first to themselves then to each other, and finally their commitment to each other. This story while not canon catches the original canon concept extremely well. While ABC would never admit it, Lois and Clark was at heart a romantic comedy with a super hero thrown in to keep it from getting boring whistle.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
I loved this story from start to finish. Glad that there will be an epilogue so maybe we get to see a few words from Lois. Sarah

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Beautiful, KK, just beautiful! clap notworthy

Amazing full-circle of their friendship, turned 'Pact', turned love story, turned wedding smile. I really enjoyed how you brought this chapter together, brought the characters officially together, and brought about reference to their Pact made so many years before.

I really loved the moment with Clark and his parents...him helping his mom, them having a bit of time to reflect on Clark's journey in life. Such a great bit of dialog as they spoke of Lois and Clark's relationship--I liked hearing Clark think back on initial reactions between him and his now wife smile.

And Clark's speech--wow, I mean, WOW! Awesome party hyper. So personal, so lighthearted, but also, so touching and romantic! As I mentioned, I REALLY loved him referencing back to their Pact, and with that, creating a new Pact--one for their life now together. Such lovely WAFF clap.

Excited for Saturday!
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 09/03/14 12:20 PM.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Awwww. Isn't Clark sweet? I did wonder when reading the chapter title if the new Pact was about kids. peep Glad to see that it wasn't.

Interesting use of flashback to show why they were waiting.
“Lois, I want to take you inside and ...” he glanced down again. “If we hadn’t booked the church just this very afternoon then I would be taking you inside and holding you tight all night. But I want to carry you over the threshold on our wedding night. And it is only seven weeks away now. It will kill me to do it, but I want to make that night special.”
One note. Doesn't this imply that Clark thinks that it wouldn't be special if they caved early? (Is this what he's imagining his honeymoon would be like if they didn't wait? LOIS: Hey, Clark, toss me the remote. I want to see what's happening in the world. CLARK: Um... Lois, honeymoon? LOIS: Eh, been there. Done that. Nothing that can't wait until after I check the news.) I don't think that would be the case. It would (hopefully) still be special since they were now husband and wife. I believe he meant 'extra special'. It's also possible that I'm being nit-picky. [Linked Image]

I love how 7 weeks flitted by, but those 7 hours to the actual wedding took FOREVER.

I began to wonder if Jimmy knew some of Clark's secret, here:
“So was the journey easy?” Jimmy asked Martha and Jonathan nervously.

“Yes Jimmy,” replied Martha

“It’s a nice day, no bad weather on the horizon.”

“No, Jimmy,” said Jonathan.

“So there were no traffic jams in the centre of Metropolis?”
He seemed to be asking a whole lot of questions regarding their trip from the hotel.

So sweet of the JL to take over patrolling Metropolis for Clark so he could focus on Lois.
“It’s time for you to take some time off. If I ... or one of my team ... see you answer any call, short of all out alien invasion, between now and your return from honeymoon I will be forced to take serious measures.”

Clark had heard absolutely no sign of teasing in Bruce’s voice. His mind shuddered at the thought of the serious measures Bruce had mentioned. He was quite capable, with the item stored in the Bat Cave. Clark had immediately left and sped off for the farm to collect his parents.
I doubt Bruce would use Kryptonite on him if he answered one call for help. On the other hand though, I could easily see Bruce handing the Kryptonite to Lois to use on him.

Side note: I wonder if someone at the Daily Planet will note the extra protection around the city and wonder a) what's happening that they need it, b) where Superman had disappeared off to, and c) send off a reporter to find out (not that he/she will, of course).

He was about to lean forward and take her mouth once more when he heard the clinking of a glass indicating that it was time for the speeches.
And here I thought the clinking of glass during a wedding reception was a call for the bride and groom to kiss. Go ahead and kiss her anyway, Clark. Your guests can wait another minute.

“I promise to make you breakfast ... sometimes.”

A laugh rippled around the room, also spilling from Lois’ lips.

“I promise to wake you with coffee ... most days.”

She lifted one eyebrow in surprise.

“I promise to kiss you goodnight ... every night.”

Clark heard a dozen whispered awwww’s.

“I promise to tell you I love you ... every day.”
Awwww! sloppy Isn't Clark the best?

I did notice that he didn't mention outright that he was marrying Lois because he loved her but because he turned 35 and The Pact was initiated. Oh, sure, he implied that it was nice to finally be marrying her, but he didn't clarify that it was because of *her* and because he had fallen in love with her... and not just 'cause he wanted to get married. So, I'm too, a bit surprised Lois didn't kick him.

I love that his new Pact includes disclaimers, such as "sometimes" and "most days". clap Nobody can dance that truthful line quite as well as Clark. (Also, greeting Lois each morning with coffee is usually for his own safety, isn't it?) I watched Operation Blackout the other night, where Lois asked Clark direct questions about her personality and he gave her hemmed and hawed vague answers such as "No... not really." And "I wouldn't say that...exactly." and "You aren't.... usually." Clark's wedding speech reminded me of this.

I agree with Laura, this story was full of nice sweet WAFF. And I'm sorry to see it (almost) finished. I guess you'll have to write more. clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
What a wonderful ending!

I loved your homage to the comics of the Justice League keeping the Big Apricot safe during the honeymoon and I also enjoyed the Dark Knight over Metropolis allusion -- Bruce having K in his cave -- and I don't mean Ms. Callan.

But of course far better than that was Clark's speech, and best of all was the New Pact. It amazes me how with so few words, he/you could make the listener/reader feel such a wide range of emotions.

This was a perfect ending to the story. (On a more humorous note, I could easily see Lois keeping count of the number of mornings Clark made her breakfast or woke her with coffee, just to make sure he stuck to the pact -- in a humorous and not a petty way, of course. Of course, I can think of other ways with which Lois would probably prefer to have Clark awaken her...;) )

Joy,
Lynn

p.s., Looking forward to Saturday's bow on top.

Last edited by Lynn S. M.; 09/04/14 05:52 AM. Reason: Clarification of Lois' motives
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Awwwww!!! Sniff! mecry Sniff! The Pact is almost over!

But I loved The New Pact! Coffee in bed - sometimes is fine by me.

The kiss they shared at Lois' apartment door was steamy, passionate and sexy as all get out! So glad they put the brakes on and waited.

Two hours later and Lois was sitting on the couch, hair in alien sci-fi rollers, with Lucy painting her nails.

Oh Wow! Does this bring back memories of my wedding day! rotflol

Loved every single barb tossed at Lois from Lucy and Cindy. Just what a bride who has a superhero groom does not need. Questions she cannot answer. Cindy and Lucy tried, but I would like to think that Lois was able to get out of it!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by Mike M
Victoria,

Simple and outstanding!!!! clap
Thanks.

I loved Clark's acknowledgement of the original pact, his "impending doom" comment, and his new pledge to Lois. The "Clark stopped and waited for the heel to dig into his calf, but it never came." was priceless. lol
grin

Really nice wrap up, nice emotion without it being too emotional, I guess more real than many of the endings of a lot of fan fiction.
Really? Thank you. *honoured*

You had them go through the process of first understanding their feelings for each other, then admitting them first to themselves then to each other, and finally their commitment to each other. This story while not canon catches the original canon concept extremely well. While ABC would never admit it, Lois and Clark was at heart a romantic comedy with a super hero thrown in to keep it from getting boring whistle.

Mike
You are completely correct. It was a romantic comedy. In fact, maybe ABC wouldn't admit it, but didn't Deborah Joy Levine (who was the original producer) say that she wouldn't produce it unless it's main focus WAS romantic comedy?

Originally Posted by sarah
I loved this story from start to finish. Glad that there will be an epilogue so maybe we get to see a few words from Lois. Sarah
Thank you very much. Hope you like the epilogue ... and the words that come out of Lois' mouth. *giggles*

Originally Posted by LMA
Beautiful, KK, just beautiful! clap notworthy
Thanks.

Amazing full-circle of their friendship, turned 'Pact', turned love story, turned wedding smile. I really enjoyed how you brought this chapter together, brought the characters officially together, and brought about reference to their Pact made so many years before.
Well, it couldn't be ignored! The Pact was very important to the whole story. grin

I really loved the moment with Clark and his parents...him helping his mom, them having a bit of time to reflect on Clark's journey in life. Such a great bit of dialog as they spoke of Lois and Clark's relationship--I liked hearing Clark think back on initial reactions between him and his now wife smile.
Well, yeah. Things were different when they met. Their first impressions ... were thankfully soon forgotten.

And Clark's speech--wow, I mean, WOW! Awesome party hyper. So personal, so lighthearted, but also, so touching and romantic! As I mentioned, I REALLY loved him referencing back to their Pact, and with that, creating a new Pact--one for their life now together. Such lovely WAFF clap.

Excited for Saturday!
Laura
Thanks. Everyone seems to love Clark's speech (which they are supposed to smile and I hoped for) but I actually though it was nothing special ... rather simple really.

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Awwww. Isn't Clark sweet? I did wonder when reading the chapter title if the new Pact was about kids. peep Glad to see that it wasn't.
Children? Hmmmmmm

Interesting use of flashback to show why they were waiting.
“Lois, I want to take you inside and ...” he glanced down again. “If we hadn’t booked the church just this very afternoon then I would be taking you inside and holding you tight all night. But I want to carry you over the threshold on our wedding night. And it is only seven weeks away now. It will kill me to do it, but I want to make that night special.”
One note. Doesn't this imply that Clark thinks that it wouldn't be special if they caved early? (Is this what he's imagining his honeymoon would be like if they didn't wait? LOIS: Hey, Clark, toss me the remote. I want to see what's happening in the world. CLARK: Um... Lois, honeymoon? LOIS: Eh, been there. Done that. Nothing that can't wait until after I check the news.) I don't think that would be the case. It would (hopefully) still be special since they were now husband and wife. I believe he meant 'extra special'. It's also possible that I'm being nit-picky. [Linked Image]
lol Clark has no worries that the wedding night would be special and also would have no problem if they caved earlier. He nearly did. But the scene was written from Lois' POV. Clark's thoughts ... He swept her up into his arms and was about to take her into her apartment and ... you know ... smile. But it was just that he had a stray thought about 'crossing the threshold', because of the way he was holding her, and realised how much more special it would be on their wedding day. He still nearly walked into the apartment, but only the knowledge that there was a date he could aim for stopped him. If there had been no date booked ... then Michael would finally have gotten what he's wanted all along for this fic.

I love how 7 weeks flitted by, but those 7 hours to the actual wedding took FOREVER.
Well, isn't that just how life works?

I began to wonder if Jimmy knew some of Clark's secret, here:
“So was the journey easy?” Jimmy asked Martha and Jonathan nervously.

“Yes Jimmy,” replied Martha

“No, Jimmy,” said Jonathan.

“So there were no traffic jams in the centre of Metropolis?”
He seemed to be asking a whole lot of questions regarding their trip from the hotel.
Nope, he was just nervous and asking anything that popped into his head.

I doubt Bruce would use Kryptonite on him if he answered one call for help. On the other hand though, I could easily see Bruce handing the Kryptonite to Lois to use on him.
rotflol

He was about to lean forward and take her mouth once more when he heard the clinking of a glass indicating that it was time for the speeches.
And here I thought the clinking of glass during a wedding reception was a call for the bride and groom to kiss. Go ahead and kiss her anyway, Clark. Your guests can wait another minute.
lol Oh yeah. He can kiss her if he wants.

A laugh rippled around the room, also spilling from Lois’ lips.

She lifted one eyebrow in surprise.

Clark heard a dozen whispered awwww’s.

“I promise to tell you I love you ... every day.”
Awwww! sloppy Isn't Clark the best?
Yep!

I did notice that he didn't mention outright that he was marrying Lois because he loved her but because he turned 35 and The Pact was initiated. Oh, sure, he implied that it was nice to finally be marrying her, but he didn't clarify that it was because of *her* and because he had fallen in love with her... and not just 'cause he wanted to get married. So, I'm too, a bit surprised Lois didn't kick him.
The wedding had plenty of lovey-dovey vows and declarations. And you can easily imagine that his speech continued past the fade out of it being a chapter end. No-one is going to be in any doubt that they are completely in love with each other.

I love that his new Pact includes disclaimers, such as "sometimes" and "most days". clap Nobody can dance that truthful line quite as well as Clark. (Also, greeting Lois each morning with coffee is usually for his own safety, isn't it?) I watched Operation Blackout the other night, where Lois asked Clark direct questions about her personality and he gave her hemmed and hawed vague answers such as "No... not really." And "I wouldn't say that...exactly." and "You aren't.... usually." Clark's wedding speech reminded me of this.
Yeah. Completely in cannon with Clark's character. grin

I agree with Laura, this story was full of nice sweet WAFF. And I'm sorry to see it (almost) finished. I guess you'll have to write more. clap
Shucks. More writing? I'll have to see what's on my list (after I finish a SV fic that's been dangling for 2 years).

Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
What a wonderful ending!

I loved your homage to the comics of the Justice League keeping the Big Apricot safe during the honeymoon and I also enjoyed the Dark Knight over Metropolis allusion -- Bruce having K in his cave -- and I don't mean Ms. Callan.
I'm all for allusions to the comics. I love them. I did say that this story took place in the larger DC universe. smile

But of course far better than that was Clark's speech, and best of all was the New Pact. It amazes me how with so few words, he/you could make the listener/reader feel such a wide range of emotions.
Thanks. Yeah, there actually were very few words in the new pact. LOL.

This was a perfect ending to the story. (On a more humorous note, I could easily see Lois keeping count of the number of mornings Clark made her breakfast or woke her with coffee, just to make sure he stuck to the pact -- in a humorous and not a petty way, of course. Of course, I can think of other ways with which Lois would probably prefer to have Clark awaken her...;) )
rotflol Oh definitely. Lois will call him on it if he doesn't keep up with this pact. And she'll probably not take 'other' morning activities as a substitute for the coffee. Not that she'll decline the 'other' activities. She'll demand BOTH.

p.s., Looking forward to Saturday's bow on top.
Hopefully it will be the 'scene at the end of the titles' that you are glad you sat in your seat to wait for.

Originally Posted by Morgana
Awwwww!!! Sniff! mecry Sniff! The Pact is almost over!
*comforts* Sorry, that you are upset.

But I loved The New Pact! Coffee in bed - sometimes is fine by me.
Me too. smile

The kiss they shared at Lois' apartment door was steamy, passionate and sexy as all get out! So glad they put the brakes on and waited.
Thanks. I really wanted it this way ... waiting for marriage, but I think Michael will be disappointed. laugh

Two hours later and Lois was sitting on the couch, hair in alien sci-fi rollers, with Lucy painting her nails.

Oh Wow! Does this bring back memories of my wedding day! rotflol
I bet it brings back memories for quite a few brides.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Kerth
Kerth
I was about to throw down some wild guys and demand you get back here and add a real ending...you can't leave it there! But I see that there will be an epilogue, so will wait patiently before I hound you into adding more to the story. smile In the meantime, I loved the new pact...so sweet! I will also remind you that there is another side to these boards where you could continue on to the honeymoon. smile LOL

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by groobie
I was about to throw down some wild guys and demand you get back here and add a real ending...you can't leave it there! But I see that there will be an epilogue, so will wait patiently before I hound you into adding more to the story. smile In the meantime, I loved the new pact...so sweet! I will also remind you that there is another side to these boards where you could continue on to the honeymoon. smile LOL

lol Yes, there's more. Posted it now.

Thanks for the reminder about the other side of the boards. grin But there's no honeymoon story written here. Sorry.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

The New Pact
Aww…now in writing?

I’m going to become Mrs Superman today.
Have you ever seen ‘The American President’ with Michael Douglas and Annette Bening?
PRESIDENT: […] any expectations that you might have, given the fact that I'm... you know...
GIRLFRIEND: The most powerful man in the world?
PRESIDENT: Exactly, thank you. I think it's important you remember that's a political distinction that comes with the office. […]
CLARK: [Linked Image]

But not warm and cosy enough. Something was missing.
Have they been ‘practicing’ before the wedding?

He’d never shared her bed yet
confused So, just the living room floor amidst the bridal magazines?

Lois shivered as Clark’s hand moved lower and then gently cupped her bottom.
hyper [Linked Image]

ois recognised the look on Clark’s face. It was impossible to count the number of time she’d seen it, on both Clark and Superman.
Some rescue victim is about to die by the hands of the future Mrs. Superman?

Over the years it had become more frequent and more intense.

Now there was a hunger part to it; a need, driving both of them to the edge.
Oh, we’re still…there…

“Lois, I want to take you inside
jawdrop He wants to take her inside her apartment. Clark!

And it is only seven weeks away now. It will kill me to do it, but I want to make that night special.”
He sure appears to be a very patient man. I’m wondering if he thinks that he already knows all the kinds of crazy his fiancée can become.

Clark lifted a hand to her cheek. “I don’t think I’d be doing this if we hadn’t finalised the date.”
What if it had been 8 weeks in the future? Or 16 weeks? What if it had been a year?

That didn’t mean she hadn’t experienced moments of sarcasm and bossiness. The news floor had been continuously on alert for an outburst from ‘Mad Dog Lane’.
The calm before the storm, huh?

When the doorbell rang, interrupting her reverie, Lois opened her eyes in shock. “She’s here already. Oh gosh. I’m already behind. I’m going to be late on my wedding day.”
Maybe someone should tell her that those affairs usually don’t start without the bride. Unless one of the bride’s maids picks up the slack.
CINDY: wave

Lois sank down into the couch and sulked. “Hmmm. Well then I guess you’ll have to make do with the story of us making out in the minister’s office,” she grinned as she spoke and sat up quickly.
evil So, maybe she shouldn’t have waited, then she could entertain them with *other* stories?

She crossed her arms in defiance then suddenly uncrossed them in horror. “Oh, no. My nails.”
laugh

“I know you live in Metropolis now, Clark, but there’s just something about this. The change, the commitment. I’m so happy for you.” She smiled and the tears tricked down her cheeks.
Well, now they’re going to come out to Kansas on the weekends to bring the kids, so…

there is no way I would have thought she was doing it of her own free will.”
MIRANDA: wave

Yeah, flying in a thunderstorm must be really unfortunate. Like riding a bicycle in a rainstorm.

Superman raided known drug dens and smuggler’s warehouses. He stopped bank robberies and street muggings. He rescued every cat stuck up a tree.
Can you imagine when from now on, Lois isn’t…in the mood, crimerates would hit rock bottom?
CROOK: I’m tellin’ you, man, every four weeks, like clockwork, the blue menace descends from the sky…

Arriving at the scene of a highway crash he found Martian Manhunter already dealing with the disaster.
laugh Right. We’ve got other people with…difficult relationship with Earth’s gravity around.

short of all out alien invasion,
[Linked Image]

between now and your return from honeymoon I will be forced to take serious measures.”
laugh Lois made sure her husband would give her his undivided attention?

His mind shuddered at the thought of the serious measures Bruce had mentioned. He was quite capable, with the item stored in the Bat Cave.
evil And if Clark shows up to the wedding night with less-than-functioning equipment, well…Lois would be seriously ticked off.

The paper was his one concession to that, otherwise he was determined to be his true self today. His speech would be confident, moving, passionate ... and utterly from his heart.
RALPH: See? Now that Kent’s getting some, he’s finally become a man.

“At first I never even considered that there was a chance it would happen.” He laughed lightly. “One or both of us was bound to find someone.” He played up the comedy.
RALPH: Now, it all makes sense.

Having to spend all my life deflecting sarcastic comments from Lois. It was not exactly a dream come true.”
LOIS: Keep talking. Keep talking. /turns away as she digs out the phone/ Hello? Bruce? It’s Lois Lane-Kent. Yes, I’d like to get that jewelry we talked about…

Clark stopped and waited for the heel to dig into his calf, but it never came.
laugh

He reached down and took her hand. Holding it between both of his he began to recite a solemn oath.

rotflol

So he doesn’t have to deal with a mad dog?

What when he’s out working?

“That is my new Pact, made just for you, Lois.”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Comments go here.
Awwww clap

/eyes next title/
[Linked Image] They’re inviting Mayson to join them! peep
Just kiddin!

Which means… [Linked Image]

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Kerth
Kerth
Originally Posted by KatherineKent
Thanks for the reminder about the other side of the boards. grin But there's no honeymoon story written here. Sorry.

Spoil sport! rotflol

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by Darth Michael
The New Pact
Aww…now in writing?
There's usually some signatures involved.

But not warm and cosy enough. Something was missing.
Have they been ‘practicing’ before the wedding?
Nope, but it doesn't stop her dreaming and imagining. laugh

He’d never shared her bed yet
confused So, just the living room floor amidst the bridal magazines?
lol Yup

Lois shivered as Clark’s hand moved lower and then gently cupped her bottom.
hyper [Linked Image]
Very nearly. Very. grin

ois recognised the look on Clark’s face. It was impossible to count the number of time she’d seen it, on both Clark and Superman.
Some rescue victim is about to die by the hands of the future Mrs. Superman?
Nope, a different kind of look that Clark and Superman give Lois!

Over the years it had become more frequent and more intense.

Now there was a hunger part to it; a need, driving both of them to the edge.
Oh, we’re still…there…
*nods*

“Lois, I want to take you inside
jawdrop He wants to take her inside her apartment. Clark!
I thought this is what you wanted? *confused*

Clark lifted a hand to her cheek. “I don’t think I’d be doing this if we hadn’t finalised the date.”
What if it had been 8 weeks in the future? Or 16 weeks? What if it had been a year?
Believe me, if they hadn't yet fixed a date ... or it had been a bit further in the future, then Clark would have strode into the apartment with Lois in his arms, and continued on to the bedroom. It was only because waiting for 7 weeks seemed to be 'possible'. Difficult, yes, but possible.

When the doorbell rang, interrupting her reverie, Lois opened her eyes in shock. “She’s here already. Oh gosh. I’m already behind. I’m going to be late on my wedding day.”
Maybe someone should tell her that those affairs usually don’t start without the bride. Unless one of the bride’s maids picks up the slack.
CINDY: wave
Doesn't stop every bride from flapping about it though. Especially brides that have a bridesmaid like Cindy!

Yeah, flying in a thunderstorm must be really unfortunate. Like riding a bicycle in a rainstorm.
At University I once rode my bicycle home from lectures in a snow storm. That was fun!

Superman raided known drug dens and smuggler’s warehouses. He stopped bank robberies and street muggings. He rescued every cat stuck up a tree.
Can you imagine when from now on, Lois isn’t…in the mood, crimerates would hit rock bottom?
CROOK: I’m tellin’ you, man, every four weeks, like clockwork, the blue menace descends from the sky…
rotflol What a thought!

Arriving at the scene of a highway crash he found Martian Manhunter already dealing with the disaster.
laugh Right. We’ve got other people with…difficult relationship with Earth’s gravity around.
Yes. Would that be called 'gravity challenged'?

between now and your return from honeymoon I will be forced to take serious measures.”
laugh Lois made sure her husband would give her his undivided attention?
lol I can easily believe that.

His mind shuddered at the thought of the serious measures Bruce had mentioned. He was quite capable, with the item stored in the Bat Cave.
evil And if Clark shows up to the wedding night with less-than-functioning equipment, well…Lois would be seriously ticked off.
lol

He reached down and took her hand. Holding it between both of his he began to recite a solemn oath.

rotflol
grin

So he doesn’t have to deal with a mad dog?
It's the best way!

What when he’s out working?
Superman's the exception. Most of the guests don't know about that. I think it would have been rather strange for him to say...

"I promise to kiss you goodnight ... every night ... unless there's an earthquake in China, or a bomb threat in Washington, or something that requires me to dress up in spandex and lasts more than an hour."

“That is my new Pact, made just for you, Lois.”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Comments go here.
Awwww clap
Thanks.

/eyes next title/
[Linked Image] They’re inviting Mayson to join them! peep
Just kiddin!

Which means… [Linked Image]

wave Michael
lol Excellent thoughts!

Originally Posted by groobie
Originally Posted by KatherineKent

Spoil sport! rotflol
Sorry. grin

KatherineKent/Victoria
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Nope, a different kind of look that Clark and Superman give Lois!
‘You got yourself tied to a bomb, *again*?’

I thought this is what you wanted? *confused*
Some readers reserve the right to be inconsistent in their expectations depending on what’s funnier at the moment.

At University I once rode my bicycle home from lectures in a snow storm. That was fun!
Oh my.

Yes. Would that be called 'gravity challenged'?
Yep. Was looking for new ways to say that.

"I promise to kiss you goodnight ... every night ... unless there's an earthquake in China, or a bomb threat in Washington, or something that requires me to dress up in spandex and lasts more than an hour."
clap

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard