OP Offline
Pulitzer
comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, dear. What's Lex up to now? Why do I sense that Lois may not be back at the Planet for the write up when Superman returns from saving the day? Or will Lex, hot on Clark's heels, see something he shouldn't when Lois's husband suddenly spins into his uniform?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Virginia,

Thanks for the FDK!

Yes, just what will Luthor see? I guess you're going to have to wait for Friday to find out.

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The scene in the bullpen was very sharp and I could clearly hear the voices of the participants.

Cat said, “Oo, Japanese! I could go for something Japanese.” Thinking about her mistake earlier and willing to poke fun at herself, she quipped, “How about some of that 'tsunami.'”

Cat was making fun of herself. It shows she has a sense of humility and thus has ...sense!

Always urbane and courteous, especially to those he considered his inferiors, and especially right now with Clark Kent he needed to remain cordial so he greeted them and explained, “Perry, Mr. Kent, Cat ...” He looked at Jimmy, but didn’t know his name, “... and ... whoever,

It is pretty safe to assume that Jimmy slight hero-worship of Lex was over after that nasty little remark.

Luthor’s face fell. Noting the location … Pier 31, he left quickly following almost in Clark’s footsteps.

As ViriginaR said previously, what is that man up to? razz

Last edited by Morgana; 09/03/14 06:46 PM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for teh FDK!

Yes, Cat is starting to learn to take herself a little less seriously.

I don't think it is so much hero worship on Jimmy's part as awe at Luthor's wealth and power.

As to what Luthor is up to, I guess we'll find out in the final part of this story.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard