Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#257958 08/30/14 08:47 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I went to check something out on the LoisandClarkArchive, which is the site with photos from every episode, and I got a 404 error. (I'm not referring to the Archive of LnC Fanfiction, commonly called "The Archives" on this site, which is still working fine.) Does anyone know if this photo archive of the episodes closed down? If so, frown because I used it all the time to check visual facts without having to pull out my DVDs.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 08/30/14 08:50 PM. Reason: Fixed Typo

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Even if the site is permanently closed, you could still access archived versions via the Wayback machine. It appears that the site was last crawled in May. The most recent version the Wayback Machine knows about is reachable here.

Joy,
Lynn

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
Even if the site is permanently closed, you could still access archived versions via the Wayback machine. It appears that the site was last crawled in May. The most recent version the Wayback Machine knows about is reachable here.
Sadly, Lynn, the WayBack machine only grabbed the top most pages of the site. I couldn't get into the second page of either the Pilot or Strange Visitor. frown

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
How odd and how disappointing. I tried just now going in and was able to get to the pilot. When I tried to see the first JPEG, however, I received the message, "Hrm.

Wayback Machine doesn't have that page archived.

Want to search for all archived pages under http://www.loisandclarkarchive.com/FirstSeason/Pilot/" I clicked on the link and was taken to a list of files including a thumbnail of the first JPEG.

We need to get Mr. Peabody in to fix things...

Sorry about that,
Lynn

Blogger
Blogger
anyone have any ideas why this site is no longer up and running? I loved this as well had loads of stuff on

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by donnaguy83
anyone have any ideas why this site is no longer up and running? I loved this as well had loads of stuff on

I don't know but it looks like it's gone. All of Andrea's vidoes are now on YouTube under her YouTube Channel and the site does appear to be gone for good...forwarding to a realtor.com website. Not sure what that's about.

If anyone is interested I'm in the process of uploading all my screencaps to my website Lois and Clark Tribute. If anyone's looking for screencaps in a particular episode I can send them to you.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard