Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Very cool, KK. Dean... er... Clark looks so young and innocent in these pilot pictures. You picked some great shots!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
L
Columnist
Columnist
L
Great work, KatherineKent.

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Great icons! I thought the 'CK' and 'Clark's hand print' were really unique (amongst all the super stills of our characters)-- creative ideas smile...

Laura

Last edited by LMA; 08/23/14 12:54 AM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Thanks for your comments. Glad these are appreciated. Here's another 10.

Season 1: Ep1 - Pilot

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

I'm sure you can tell there's still plenty of the episode left. We've not even touched on Superman!!!

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
L
Columnist
Columnist
L
The new ones look great, too.

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Still more

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
More great shots--especially loved the first two hugging smile

Laura

LMA #257810 08/26/14 04:45 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by LMA
More great shots--especially loved the first two hugging smile

Laura

And you like them hugging ... grin

KatherineKent/Victoria
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yes! clap

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Nearly done ...

but not quite.

KatherineKent/Victoria
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Great use of color/black and white in these Superman pics. Looks really sharp--especially the one where he is carrying Lois and they are more 'in' the DP...

Last edited by LMA; 08/28/14 12:33 PM.

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Done

Any suggestions for what to do next?

KatherineKent/Victoria
L
Columnist
Columnist
L
Great job, KK. I'd love it if you just kept going on with the episodes in order.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I especially liked these of Lois & Clark:

Originally Posted by KatherineKent

1. [Linked Image] 2.[Linked Image]3. [Linked Image] 4.[Linked Image] 5.[Linked Image] 6.[Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
And these of Clark:
1.[Linked Image] 2.[Linked Image] 3.[Linked Image] 4.[Linked Image] 5.[Linked Image] 6.[Linked Image] 7.[Linked Image]
I numbered them so it was easier to pick out each photo.
Any suggestions for what to do next?

I'm surprised you didn't do any of Lex, Perry, Jimmy, Martha, Jonathan, Det. Henderson, or Cat from the Pilot. You could do some favorite character guest stars: Tempus, Inspector Henderson, Dr. Klein, Zara, Tez, Nor, Ching (both), Trask, Ellen (both), Sam Lane (both), Lucy Lane (both), Metallo, Resplendent Man, Deathstroke, Jack Olsen, Randy Goode (Dirt Digger Publisher), Samantha (from SLV), HG Wells, Ralph, Cloned-Lois, Vatman, Wanda Detroit, etc. Sometimes, people like Avatars that represent other characters. I can understand why you'd focus on Lois and Clark, though. whistle

You did Lois drooling over Clark's naked chest but not Clark's chest itself. Was there not a good picture to use?

VirginiaR.
---
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by Lois_Lane_Fan
Great job, KK. I'd love it if you just kept going on with the episodes in order.
I'll be going forever. smile

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
I'm surprised you didn't do any of Lex, Perry, Jimmy, Martha, Jonathan, Det. Henderson, or Cat from the Pilot.
I did 50 just so far. *laughs*. I could easily have done them ... but I was taking so many screenshots as it was.

You could do some favorite character guest stars: Tempus, Inspector Henderson, Dr. Klein, Zara, Tez, Nor, Ching (both), Trask, Ellen (both), Sam Lane (both), Lucy Lane (both), Metallo, Resplendent Man, Deathstroke, Jack Olsen, Randy Goode (Dirt Digger Publisher), Samantha (from SLV), HG Wells, Ralph, Cloned-Lois, Vatman, Wanda Detroit, etc. Sometimes, people like Avatars that represent other characters. I can understand why you'd focus on Lois and Clark, though. whistle
Nice idea. I might just do that! Rather than my next project be an episode I might do supporting characters and favourite guest stars!

You did Lois drooling over Clark's naked chest but not Clark's chest itself. Was there not a good picture to use?
There wasn't a straight on shot of it, at least not at 'that' point. You kind of see it when he's on the phone to his parents. I might try again to get a shot of that. *drools*

KatherineKent/Victoria
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
There wasn't a straight on shot of it, at least not at 'that' point. You kind of see it when he's on the phone to his parents. I might try again to get a shot of that. *drools*
Sounds like a difficult assignment. [Linked Image] I hope it doesn't cross your eyes staring at the scene for hours on end. Oh! The torture! [Linked Image] Good luck.

VirginiaR.
---
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I hated every minute of it ... but I did it. It was horrible, just horrible. I think I'll have to take myself off to bed now, I feel so bad! *sighs*

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

KatherineKent/Victoria
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
rotflol Thanks, KK, for the sacrifice. We appreciate it for 8 photos. thud Nicely done. I especially like the one where it appears as if Lois is watching his butt disappear through the bathroom door. clap Oh, and the ones on the telephone, and... well, drool Thanks. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
sloppy Appreciate all your work, KK--especially these.

Last edited by LMA; 08/29/14 08:58 PM.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard