OP Offline
Pulitzer
comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/sigh/ It seems that nothing will change Lois's spots.

LOIS: But the water at the docks didn't look that deep.

[Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Virginia,

Thanks for the FDK!

Yeah, I guess some habits are hard to break.

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
She gave him an appreciative look as she accepted his love offering. His jacket held his body heat. It was warm and cozy warming her and making her feel loved. She slipped her arms into the sleeves and pulled the coat tightly by wrapping it and her arms around herself she could smell his scent. Just smelling that aroma sent a rush of emotion through her. She associated that scent with him and how much she loved him.

Awww! Honeymoon bliss... love

Lois headed into the bedroom and found that not only was her wardrobe scattered around, most of it had been slashed and ruined.

People who slash a woman's wardrobe are begging for trouble... wildguy

Lois was determined as she said, "We have to stop him. That sick so-and-so is capable of anything." She held up what was in her hand. It was Clarkie bear and his stomach was slashed wide open with his stuffing protruding.

Now that is just plain wrong!

After Clark left on his rescue, Lois went home and changed clothes. She made sure that she had everything she would need in her camel colored bag and headed for an address on pier 31 and the warehouse that Jimmy had mentioned.

What? No note?

The longer the delay, the more anxious Clark was becoming. He was sure that Lois had gone off like a loose cannon again and was in danger, he just didn’t have any idea as to just where she could be.

Poor Clark! His wife is a loose cannon!

Clark held up his hand for silence as the phone was answered. He said, “Hello, this is Clark Kent with the Daily Planet. I’d like to speak with Lex Luthor, please.” He listened for a second and then replied, “Yes, it is important. Very, important.”

Yikes! He's desperate!! help

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Yes, well, what can I say? I’m trying to fit season four Lois into season one Lois’s shoes.

Unfortunately the search was very thorough. They had to make sure they destroyed all of the evidence. They were also taking out their anger. Roarke is certifiable, according to Sore Throat. Who knows what could have been hidden in the bear.

Lois is still not used to the new state of things.

Yes, Clark was desperate. If anyone would have the details about the test it would be Luthor. It is also possible that if anyone could stop the test, it would be him.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard