Print Thread
F
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
F
Tempus and the Alien Invasion

In "Tempus Anyone" the slogan is "Be Prepared For The Enemy!"

What if the New Kryptonians, under Lord Nor, showed up at that time PRIOR to Tempus exposing Clark. Prior to his bringing Lois Lane from the Canon Verse? Oh and destroyed his time/multiverse travel devices?

Framework4
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
The trouble I see with that is Clark himself. He wasn't even close to a savior figure at that point. So I think the NKers might have passed him by as completely unworthy at that point. OR, if they deemed him acceptable, Clark had no real ties to the world (let's face it, being with Lana was more depressing for him than uplifting), so he might have just left with them, thereby destroying Utopia before Tempus could ever attempt to wreck it.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
What if Nor and his gang arrive during the mayoral debate or shortly (days) thereafter... before Lois leaves perhaps? Zara and Ching have found Kal-El, whether or not he's a worthy ruler has no merit with Nor... who would want him dead in either case. If Nor and his gang barge into the mayoral debate (or Zara and Ching kill Tempus for hurting Kal-El -- using heat vision from a distance) both Tempus's prophecy and Kal-El's ruin would go hand in hand. Ironic, huh? peep

If the time machine is damaged (or Wells killed / injured in the process), Lois could get stuck in this sucky alt-dimension with no way to return home and Kal-El leaving because she essentially ruined his life by making him into Superman (Not that Alt-Clark would believe this, but he couldn't remain on this planet now that human think he had come to invade, but he also wouldn't want to leave being that he found Lois... even if she wasn't HIS Lois).

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
F
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
F
I rather doubt Lord Nor would even want Clark alive, if he knew about Clark.

But Tempus is setting up Clark as a fake menace, so instead he gets the real thing and his stock of Green Kryptonite likely won't be enough.

Framework4

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard