Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#257426 08/15/14 04:04 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
So, that is the end of our journey! Thank you to those of you who have been reading all along! As of yet, I do not have plans for another sequel -- this was Lois and Clark's journey. I know there are things I could do with Lex becoming President and Joel growing up -- but I don't have any solid story ideas as of yet. Also, I wouldn't want Joel's story to be a rehash of Clark growing up, or worse, their strange foray into parenthood with Conner on Smallville... if you have story ideas or something you'd like to see, let me know. I won't make any promises though. This story (the trilogy) has been a seven month long journey. I'm going to take a break for a bit. wink

Thanks for reading and please let me know what you think below! wave

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Top Banana
Top Banana
Woo Hoo! They are married and live happily ever after.

I've loved being your beta on this story. Can't believe you wrote a trilogy in seven months. I've still got unfinished SV fics from 2 years ago!

Will look forward to your next story.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Finally they got married! A little odd it was performed by Chloe, but the important thing is that now they are Mr. and Mrs. Kent. clap
I loved this story. I'm going to miss it now. mecry Back to hunting Smallville fics. wildguy

I like time travel stories about Lois and/or Clark going to the future when they are still just friends (or almost-friends) and finding out that they are going to be married in the future. If you have some idea about this premise I would love to read it. hyper

Thanks for this great story. It was worthy the ride! thumbsup

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally Posted by Ultra Woman
Back to hunting Smallville fics. wildguy

I like time travel stories about Lois and/or Clark going to the future when they are still just friends (or almost-friends) and finding out that they are going to be married in the future. If you have some idea about this premise I would love to read it. hyper

I have a premise for one where young Clois find out that they are together in the future and how they deal with it. Unfortunately it's even further down my list than my Pandora AU that I think I've already mentioned.

As it is ... if you are after more SV fics I was thinking of starting to post some more of mine. You have a choice of 3 ...

1) Band of Blue - 40 chapters. My personal epic tribute to all versions of Superman but firmly written in the SV universe. Chloe gives Clark a blue kryptonite friendship bracelet when then first meet. At 22 years old a mugging breaks it ... Will destiny finally come calling for Clark?

2) Remember - 10 chapters. Set after Season 10 and meant to be kind of a Season 11 episode. Lois disappears from everyone's memory. Can Clark solve the strange mysteries he sees around and will he ever remember his true love?

3) Through His Eyes - 12? chapters. Currently at chapter 7. I'm posting this on FanFiction and on Ksite. Have not posted here as I usually only post completed fics. I'm determined to finish it this year. What if Lois got a wish in Hex?

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I vote for number 2. It picked my curiosity. hyper

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Kerth
Kerth
I didn't watch Smallville after Michael Rosenbaum left (and usually didn't pay attention unless he was on screen! wink ), so I don't typically read Smallville fanfic. But when I saw you posted 10/10, I clicked. Then I saw that there were 2 whole stories before it. Well, I do like complete stories, so I went back to the very beginning of the trilogy and read through it over the course of a few hours.

And I have to say, I really enjoyed it! The story made sense to me even though I didn't have the series as context to fall back on. You have to be commended for essentially writing a novel - I've never been able to write more than about 30 pages! I saw that you didn't get much feedback through the process either, and know as a writer that it feels so good to see those little posts that indicate someone is reading and enjoying your creation. I hope you posted this somewhere in the Smallville fandom and got more responses.

Regardless, here's my feedback to tell you that I appreciated the storytelling and admire the dedication you put into writing it. Brava! notworthy clap

Susan

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by KatherineKent
Woo Hoo! They are married and live happily ever after.

I've loved being your beta on this story. Can't believe you wrote a trilogy in seven months. I've still got unfinished SV fics from 2 years ago!

Will look forward to your next story.

Thanks again for your help! It was a lot of fun! I can't believe I got it written that fast too, actually...

Originally Posted by Ultra Woman
Finally they got married! A little odd it was performed by Chloe, but the important thing is that now they are Mr. and Mrs. Kent. clap
I loved this story. I'm going to miss it now. Back to hunting Smallville fics.

Thanks for this great story. It was worthy the ride! thumbsup

Andreia
Yes, Chloe just seemed the most convenient 'man in the room', if you will, who might have presence of mind to do such a thing during an apocalypse. It was either that or, you know... make them wait another seven years, like on the show. wink

Have you read my fic, Blurring the Lines? It deals with the Pandora story in another direction. There's a prequel to it (linked in the TOC) that starts around Season 8's Stiletto.

Originally Posted by groobie
I didn't watch Smallville after Michael Rosenbaum left (and usually didn't pay attention unless he was on screen! wink ), so I don't typically read Smallville fanfic. But when I saw you posted 10/10, I clicked. Then I saw that there were 2 whole stories before it. Well, I do like complete stories, so I went back to the very beginning of the trilogy and read through it over the course of a few hours.

And I have to say, I really enjoyed it! The story made sense to me even though I didn't have the series as context to fall back on. You have to be commended for essentially writing a novel - I've never been able to write more than about 30 pages! I saw that you didn't get much feedback through the process either, and know as a writer that it feels so good to see those little posts that indicate someone is reading and enjoying your creation. I hope you posted this somewhere in the Smallville fandom and got more responses.

Regardless, here's my feedback to tell you that I appreciated the storytelling and admire the dedication you put into writing it. Brava! notworthy clap

Susan
Thanks for taking the time to read my fic! I highly recommend going back and picking up Smallville DVDs, Season 8-10, especially if you are into the Lois and Clark story arc. Tess Mercer makes just about as interesting a villainess as Lex -- and I think in some ways, more interesting. At least her journey is interesting, I think. I have a comprehensive list of Clois eps all through Smallville which I can PM you if you'd like. smile

And yes, I've posted my fic on other boards. But feedback is still hard to come by... I can see on some where I have a lot of readers, yet for some reason, it's hard to get people to comment.

Anyway, thanks for reading! smile

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard