Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Story is Here.

FDK goes here. laugh

~•~
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh this is starting out very interesting. Same universe, different time. I am beginning to smell a Well's plan at work but only time will tell if this is happening by accident or by plan. The reason being is that the family was kind of in shambles when she popped in at the film set and evidently her screenplay re-write helped right the ship but I suspect it has gotten off-center again hence Lois rides to the rescue!!

I have been missing this story so I am glad you are back regardless of the posting schedule. I did like "Bobby Clark", I mean well they both could eat anything and as much of anything that they wanted/liked rotflol.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Mike, I wasn't sure who you were talking about, so I googled. Argh! I didn't know someone else had the name, honest! >_<

~•~
Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
Mike, I wasn't sure who you were talking about, so I googled. Argh! I didn't know someone else had the name, honest! >_<

I was actually referring to Bobby Bigmouth and Clark Kent both of whom if they wanted to could eat any all-you-eat place out of business dance .

Who did you get with the Google?? I am really curious now!!
hyper
Mike

Jeremy Bentham

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Oh! I found a mention of a football player or something, and thought that's who you meant (I'm not into sports). Didn't even think of Bobby Bigmouth! smile

~•~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Okay, I have 1001 questions, which I'm sure will be answered in time. Hospital Drama? huh Was the DP now a hospital? No, it sounds like they were giving tours at the actual DP, showing people where Clark Kent actually worked when he became Superman.

Gorhennain
Say what? dizzy I fear I'm as lost as Lois. I'm glad that the Kent clan has made some inroads into Europe.

“Do tell!” Owen said, his eyes widening. He grinned again. “So am I the first one to meet you, then?” At her nod, he grinned even wider. “Too amazing! So, are you all right, Gorhennain? I heard you shout...”
I love Owen! lol He reminds me of one of the Weasley twins from Harry Potter, so full of enthusiasm, but not much on understanding (to anyone else).

Bobby Clark? Yes, I was thinking of Bobby Bigmouth too. clap Or thinking of a girl's name.

Owen scooped her up into his arms. “I'll explain when we—wait, no; Jordan should explain!” He grinned even wider. “I know he's always wanted to see you again. Come on, Gorhennain, we're going to see Cousin Jordan!”
Yea! Jordan is still alive. The Superman from her last trip. He'll be able to explain everything.

Here is a sprinkling of inspiration being thrown your way! [Linked Image] Now! Write all night!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Looking forward to more.

Gorhennain
Welsh
Great great great great great great great grandmother.

Framework4
Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally Posted by Framework4
Looking forward to more.

Gorhennain
Welsh
Great great great great great great great grandmother.

Yeah, I looked it up too right after I read it. The dictionary I found claimed it to be Welsh but just Great great grandmother. I didn't think to post it, probably thought I might have been the only one who didn't know what it meant whistle.

Thanks

Mike

Jeremy Bentham

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

The desks and anachronistic telephones were gone; instead, several sleek terminals dotted the room, hooked up to strange machines that Lois couldn't even try to identify.
/scratches head/
[Linked Image]

Lois knew a better way to find out what she needed. She took a deep breath and started climbing up.
Oooh!

if anything, Metropolis seemed to gleam a bit.
Because they now have a cleaning troupe that can fly?

“Help, Superman!”

Nothing happened.
Uh-oh?

“Gorhennain!” he suddenly shouted, picking her up and twirling with her into the air. “I can't believe it; it's really you!”
What the…?

hearing Superman speak with a British accent,
Oh.

“When did you arrive, Gorhennain? I had no idea you were even in town!”
Well…they certainly gotten accustomed to Lois popping up all over the place.

making Superman's identity public by putting it in a movie that was being written by an idiot.
Didn’t *Lois* basically write the new version of the movie…?

Owen laughed. “Well, if it makes you feel better, that movie you're talking about got an award for Best Screenplay.”

“That—doesn't actually make me feel much better, no,” Lois admitted.
laugh

“Bobby Clark!” Owen shouted, grinning at her again. He stepped closer and grabbed her hand. “Gorhennain, come with me! You *have* to see Bobby Clark!”
Considering what’s going to happen next, *why* is Owen *grinning*?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard