Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#257418 08/14/14 08:23 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
What if the major hurtle to Clark affections in S1 wasn't Lex Luthor, but Dan Scardino? Instead of spraying the city with Revenge ala crop duster, Miranda (and/or Lex) decides to distribute it via the club scene in Metropolis. Revenge has become the new date rape drug. Dan arrives into town to deal with Miranda's Revenge and clean up pockets of 'romance' popping up around the city. He interviews the staff at the Daily Planet (victim zero) to get clues on who is behind the drug. He meets and asks out Lois (in front of Clark, of course). Feeling vulnerable after what happened between her and Clark (i.e. her throwing herself at her partner), Lois accepts.

How does Clark fight for the woman he secretly loves, when he's battling an honorable, truth, and justice type like himself?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
What if the major hurtle to Clark affections in S1 wasn't Lex Luthor, but Dan Scardino? Instead of spraying the city with Revenge ala crop duster, Miranda (and/or Lex) decides to distribute it via the club scene in Metropolis. Revenge has become the new date rape drug. Dan arrives into town to deal with Miranda's Revenge and clean up pockets of 'romance' popping up around the city. He interviews the staff at the Daily Planet (victim zero) to get clues on who is behind the drug. He meets and asks out Lois (in front of Clark, of course). Feeling vulnerable after what happened between her and Clark (i.e. her throwing herself at her partner), Lois accepts.

How does Clark fight for the woman he secretly loves, when he's battling an honorable, truth, and justice type like himself?

Yes! Yes! Scardino in the mix! Never quite seen this one before. Don't have ideas for it (the idea of Revenge as a "date rape" drug is too close to a plot point for a post-marriage return of it for me to be able to parse this idea out for a separate version). I would LOVE to see someone take it on, however.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
F
Kerth
Kerth
F

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Revenge has become the new date rape drug.
I find the idea of it as a Date Rape drug interesting, since we know there has to be some attraction for it to work.

I can picture the chaos as would be date rapists dope drinks only to have the victim focus on someone else altogether.

If they use less then the 10% solution it might not last as long, oh what chaos.

Framework4

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard