Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi L!
I figure I'll combine the FDK threads since you posted close together smile

Part 46:
“It's a trap, isn't it. I try to kill you and I get punished.”
I’m worried by how out LL is. She must be sporting quite a fever.

LL stopped in her tracks. Zara looked at her calmly. The two held eye contact and then LL pressed the button on her weapon without warning releasing a substantial amount of the substance known to be deadly to her captors.
Oh boy. peep

“No, no, no!”

Lex came running down to intercept her. He placed himself between Zara and LL
shock Also rotflol at the thought of a panicky John Shea.

“This is a crazy story,” she cried out, furious that a human was trying to further Kal-El's cruelty, but of all the humans to ally with her tormentors – it naturally would be Lex Luthor.
Oh boy. Makes one wonder if he was peddling humans to the Kryptonians at first. Also, I guess it would be bad if LL saw all three Clarks, huh?

“Open your mind to me,” she ordered Kal-El.

Without waiting for a verbal response she forced contact with him, reaching out with her thoughts as she had been forced to learn simply by Kal-El's repeated invasions.
Oh boy. I don’t think it would be advisable to take her flying in a thunderstorm.

wave Michael

Edit: fixed title

Last edited by Darth Michael; 08/16/14 12:49 AM.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Part 47:

She sat up and moved her legs over the side of the bed, connecting her gaze to Lex Luthor.

“Is Zara okay?”

Lex nodded from his position in an arm chair.
This is *sooooo* weird laugh

“So you volunteered to keep me from doing something stupid?”

“I insisted.”

The tone in his voice told her that Lex would have snapped her neck if need be.
Did I already say ‘oh boy’?

“Why should I? You've been hurt? Like everyone else here. Why give you special treatment?"
Because she’s Lois Lane, not some red-shirt.

“I need … a shower,” she said, wanting to get the grime of being ill washed from her skin.

“Yes. You do.”
laugh
LEX: What? She *stinks*!

“It's a joke,” she told him, her tone careful.
Hey, at least now you can tell the three Loises apart. There’s the healthy one, the traumatized one, and the stinking one peep
KAL-EL: lol
The others don’t laugh.
He nodded, aware that he didn't understand their humor.
KAL-EL: So… next lesson in acceptable human humor?

“I apologize for hurting you earlier.”

“I accept your unnecessary apology.”
See?

She smiled – a small, tense and fleeting expression, but it transformed her momentarily and Kal-El tried to act unaffected. He hoped she didn't pick up on the way her brief smile drew his soul to hers.
hyper

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Part 48:

She dried off, put clothes back on and exited the relative safety and privacy of the bathroom.
[Linked Image]

Lois – you should blame me. It really is my fault.”
Blaming oneself really is a Kryptonian superpower, isn’t it?

“Well most people's naïve failures do not result in the total domination of another species.”

“Brava, Lois,” Lex laughed at LL's succinct summation of the situation. “I couldn't have said it better.”
Can someone slap him, please?
CLARK: wave
KENT: wave
LOIS: wave
Lane: wave

“I cannot go backwards in time. I can only go forwards –at least not unless your time traveling friend allows it, and I do not believe he will.”

“Oh no,” Lane smiled sadly. “No, he won't.”
That would make this a very different story. I do wonder what would happen if a guilt-striken Clark would take matters into his own hand and borrow the time machine…

wave Michael

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thank you for the new updates. Enjoyed every word!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I like how you showed Kal-El just dumbly accepting the pain LL dished out. He feels he deserved it.

I also like the shower scene where LL feels like she can never get clean. Perhaps that is the case, but recognizing it is the first step to true healing.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard