Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
LMA Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Great chapter! Lots of awesome information on the backstory smile...

But first off, wow...Lois is definitely going for what she wants! Sneaky way to get Lex on the phone. Knew she was up to something. And Clark...to just have to pretty much stand there, watch her make contact with him--and not be able to do anything about it. Such a 'rock and a hard place' type of moment. What happens when you have super-hearing though wink...

I really enjoyed reading what Clark thought of Cat...how he knows she is an 'act', how he is curious what the real person is like. And I thought the fact that Clark was put off by Cat's lack of showing the world who she really is--and in contrast, was drawn to Lois because of how real she is was really great. Love how he is connecting to Lois like this...

Really good info on why Clark originally came to Metropolis, what might have happened to Lana. What was going on btw Lana and Clark that Clark has been living with all these years--that her death happened as he was trying to open up to her. I can understand a lot more about how this Clark has lived, trying to get to the bottom of everything. Trying to show Luthor's true being. Can't wait for more...

Loving the story smile
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 08/12/14 03:17 AM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Everything LMA wrote I agree with completely. This is a classic peel back the onion layers story. We read tantalizing glimpses of Clark's past, while in the present he is trying to expose Lex for the monster that he is.

Lois using such a flimsy pretext to get at Lex is Miss Lane at her best. Poor Clark cannot say anything without having her wonder how he found out. Jimmy definitely won't tell!

Lex suspects there is something different about Clark. Why else would he try so hard to build up his career? What better way to have him nearby if he needs a favor. The man is a master manipulator!

Come on, where is part 6?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I have to second what LMA and Morgana said. This is a fascinating story, and I love watching the mystery about Clark and Lex and Lana unravel. Please keep it coming!

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Thank you very much for your feedback. You guys make my day. dance

But first off, wow...Lois is definitely going for what she wants! Sneaky way to get Lex on the phone. Knew she was up to something.

Well, it wouldn't have been like her to just let our poor Clark off the hook, would it?

Poor Clark cannot say anything without having her wonder how he found out. Jimmy definitely won't tell!
Nope, Lois would certainly rip his guts out. evil

Again, thank you very much.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard