Pulitzer
comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Funny!

Jimmy would never have made the kiss the bride comment. He knows Lois would send him where no cub reporter has gone before! Just an observation ....

Good for Lois putting the bite on that bellhop with the video camera! She still should have called Inspector Henderson, just let the twerp know she means business!

This was one of Cat's best scenes! Pity they did not use Tracy more! I always think her character was so much more than the swallow man chaser they portrayed her to be.

Are we going to hear from Sore Throat anytime soon?

Last edited by Morgana; 08/08/14 09:08 PM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Jinny's comment came right straight from the script.

In the episode, Phil did video Clark carrying the 'bride' across the threshold. Lois, since they were not married and arfaid that someone would actually think they were struggled to get out of Clark's arms to get the tape. The reasons were entirely different. I had to think of a way to have the same action, but give it a different motive. There was no indication on her earlier visit, probably because she was alone about pictures that gave me the idea for still shots and then Lois being suspecious of the video.

RE: Cat Grant - That entire scene was directly from the script. I agree that Tracy Scoggins got short shrift. There will be some differences with her as we go along.

This episode would not be complete if Sore Throat didn't make an appearance. Here again, because of the changed relationship there will be differences in that scene as well.

Last edited by KenJ; 08/09/14 06:38 PM.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard