Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
So, now what are your thoughts? grin

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Top Banana
Top Banana
Now that's the Lois we all know, when in panic mode: RUN!!

Nice to know that after all the years the dynamics haven't changed any. Clark fearful, Lois panicked, and Superman in the way...

Well one nice thing is that since he is Superman she can run but she can't hide from Clark.

Nice chapter but I still want him to buy her a ring and put it on her finger. That will bring the situation into the light fully for her and we think she is panicked now...

From the pace I guess we still have a couple of chapters (and a couple more Superman activities and Lois blocking attempts getting in the way) before they get to tell each other how they really feel about each other.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Kerth
Kerth
Another good part...I'm enjoying your story very much. Here's hoping they don't wait three whole weeks to admit and act on their real feelings for each other! smile

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
[Linked Image] oh,no. [Linked Image] oh, no. no, no, no, no. [Linked Image]

Do it? Her eyes widened. Oh gosh. Sex. How’s that going to work?
Quick! Someone draw her a diagram!

“The date. When would you like to get married?”
To say it again. [Linked Image] No, no, no, Clark, you don't want to marry Lois like this.

Clark stood quietly, just looking at her for a few moments. If I don’t play this right it could all come crashing down on me.
Oh, good, part of his brain is still working.

Clark chose to take that as a good sign and a grin was plastered on his face all the way to his own apartment.
Or not.

Maybe that was always meant to be, too. Well, I guess I can deal with it then. I can learn to live with my feelings. And it’s not going to be so bad. In fact, loving him may possibly make this marriage easier to deal with.
I find it interesting that Lois doesn't even consider WHY Clark wants this so much or what his own feelings towards her might be.

No. I thought I just loved him ... and was ‘in love’ with him.[i/] She opened her mouth in shock when she remembered the things Clark had done to her in the dream.
You've got a slash after "i" italics marker here.

Does she want a ring?
Does she want to tell people?
Does she want to tell them that it’s just a marriage of convenience?

His heart nearly broke at that thought, but he squashed the feeling, choosing to hope for the best.

How shall I tell her about Superman?
When shall I tell her?
How shall I tell her my true feelings?
Should I tell her my true feelings?
Okay, let's take all these questions slowly. /breathe in and out/ Yes. Better her than you. Okay, scratch that last one and make it BOTH of you, together. Yes. Once she stops freaking out. By being honest. DUH! YES! Does that help?

I think she’s going to be more upset about the Superman thing, rather than my romantic feelings for her. Which one shall I tell her first then? Which way round would be better?
Love first, then Superman. Knowing that you love her will reassure her before you drop the heavy (and red) boot. Then, if she freaks out that you love her and breaks off the engagement, then you know its for the best that she not know your secret.

She held her phone to her ear whilst randomly pulling clothes out of drawers to pack. The phone continued to ring but she waited. Needing to close the top of her suitcase she tried to balance the phone on her shoulder wedged to her ear. Kneeling on the case, sitting and bouncing on it and finally, just plain shouting at it, didn’t work. She also gave up on waiting for Clark to answer and then threw the phone to the other side of the room.

In frustration she dropped to the floor on her knees and braced herself with her hand. A few tears trickled out and she swiped them away.
Okay, I read a few things into this (these) paragraph(s). I don't know if you meant to lead us astray with red herrings, or if I'm just projecting more angst into your story, because... well, you can. First, she called Clark. He didn't answer. I figured she called his home number and it rang off the hook because he wasn't there. Then I thought when she dropped the phone on the floor, Clark was going to freak out because he could hear Lois fighting with something (suitcase, but he doesn't know that) and then show up at her apartment as Superman to save the day, only to have Lois have to admit to her hero that she was now off the market and see that she was hesitant about it. clap

And this bikini. Who exactly are you trying to impress on the beach?
Ooooh! I know this one. Your fiance when he flies in to visit you.
CLARK: wave

She grabbed the suitcase and lugged it to the door then picked up her purse and jacket. One quick glance around the room to check on closed doors and windows then she was gone.
Then, here, I thought her phone was still on the floor and Clark was going to freak out because she wasn't answering her phone. Or when he knocked on her door in the next scene (I won't quote it), he would see it on the floor and worry she had been kidnapped by someone who stole her clothes but left her heavy jacket and bikini.

Looking at the time he pursed his lips in annoyance. Superman. That’s why. Stupid nuclear meltdown. Why can’t the Russians take better precautions?
Duh! This universe has a Superman. Why take precautions?

Clark let himself fall back to his pillow, keeping the phone close to his ear. Is this because of last night? But he dare not actually ask the question.
YES! And, yes, don't ask that.

“Night, Lois,” he replied gently. “I love you,” he whispered into the receiver, but the dial tone was already ringing in his ear.
Awwwww. I hope she heard him. (checks part number 10/18) so that would be a NOPE.

Enter Martha to Gibbs-slap Clark in the back of the head and leave. Enter Jonathan who sits down with his son and explains ONCE AGAIN how to woo a woman. Enter Martha again to Gibbs-Slap Clark again.

What a rollercoaster ride, KK. More, please. hyper

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by Mike M
Now that's the Lois we all know, when in panic mode: RUN!!
Yup. She did a 'Lois'.

Nice to know that after all the years the dynamics haven't changed any. Clark fearful, Lois panicked, and Superman in the way...
Even after eight years. *nods*

Nice chapter but I still want him to buy her a ring and put it on her finger.
He will. I'm sure you know that. But ... when

From the pace I guess we still have a couple of chapters (and a couple more Superman activities and Lois blocking attempts getting in the way) before they get to tell each other how they really feel about each other.

Mike
Still a few chapters away from what you all want to see. Yup. *nods*

Originally Posted by groobie
Another good part...I'm enjoying your story very much. Here's hoping they don't wait three whole weeks to admit and act on their real feelings for each other! smile
Lois' assignment is to cover a three weeks summit. Will she stay there for three weeks? Will the summit actually last three weeks?

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Quick! Someone draw her a diagram!
rotflol

“The date. When would you like to get married?”
To say it again. [Linked Image] No, no, no, Clark, you don't want to marry Lois like this.
Um, yes he does. He'll marry her any way he can at the moment. They made a pact. Lois has agreed. They are best friends. He's convinced she'll never love him in a romantic sense. This Pact is how he gets what he wants.

Clark stood quietly, just looking at her for a few moments. If I don’t play this right it could all come crashing down on me.
Oh, good, part of his brain is still working.
*hands on hips* Lots of his brain is still working. *hmmmph*

Clark chose to take that as a good sign and a grin was plastered on his face all the way to his own apartment.
Or not.
He's happy. He's marrying the woman he loves in the only way he thinks it will ever happen.

Maybe that was always meant to be, too. Well, I guess I can deal with it then. I can learn to live with my feelings. And it’s not going to be so bad. In fact, loving him may possibly make this marriage easier to deal with.
I find it interesting that Lois doesn't even consider WHY Clark wants this so much or what his own feelings towards her might be.
They both think the other is just honouring the Pact. BUT they both know that the other has strong 'friendship' feelings for each other, and that's all The Pact was ever supposed to be anyway. They have no reason to hope the other person feels anything else.

No. I thought I just loved him ... and was ‘in love’ with him.[i/] She opened her mouth in shock when she remembered the things Clark had done to her in the dream.
You've got a slash after "i" italics marker here.
Sorted. Thanks

Does she want a ring?

His heart nearly broke at that thought, but he squashed the feeling, choosing to hope for the best.

When shall I tell her?
Okay, let's take all these questions slowly. /breathe in and out/ Yes. Better her than you. Okay, scratch that last one and make it BOTH of you, together. Yes. Once she stops freaking out. By being honest. DUH! YES! Does that help?
lol great advice. Hopefully Clark will follow it. laugh

I think she’s going to be more upset about the Superman thing, rather than my romantic feelings for her. Which one shall I tell her first then? Which way round would be better?
Love first, then Superman. Knowing that you love her will reassure her before you drop the heavy (and red) boot. Then, if she freaks out that you love her and breaks off the engagement, then you know its for the best that she not know your secret.
lol great advice. Hopefully Clark will follow it. laugh (I know - it's the same answer to previous comment, tee hee)

Okay, I read a few things into this (these) paragraph(s). I don't know if you meant to lead us astray with red herrings, or if I'm just projecting more angst into your story, because... well, you can. First, she called Clark. He didn't answer. I figured she called his home number and it rang off the hook because he wasn't there. Then I thought when she dropped the phone on the floor, Clark was going to freak out because he could hear Lois fighting with something (suitcase, but he doesn't know that) and then show up at her apartment as Superman to save the day, only to have Lois have to admit to her hero that she was now off the market and see that she was hesitant about it. clap
*laughs* Not supposed to be so complicated.

Ooooh! I know this one. Your fiance when he flies in to visit you.
CLARK: wave
lol

Then, here, I thought her phone was still on the floor and Clark was going to freak out because she wasn't answering her phone. Or when he knocked on her door in the next scene (I won't quote it), he would see it on the floor and worry she had been kidnapped by someone who stole her clothes but left her heavy jacket and bikini.
*laughs again* Nope, she's tidied up by now.

Looking at the time he pursed his lips in annoyance. Superman. That’s why. Stupid nuclear meltdown. Why can’t the Russians take better precautions?
Duh! This universe has a Superman. Why take precautions?
SUPERMAN: Um, what if I decide to take a vacation?

“Night, Lois,” he replied gently. “I love you,” he whispered into the receiver, but the dial tone was already ringing in his ear.
Awwwww. I hope she heard him. (checks part number 10/18) so that would be a NOPE.
Nope she didn't.

Sorry.

peep

Enter Martha to Gibbs-slap Clark in the back of the head and leave. Enter Jonathan who sits down with his son and explains ONCE AGAIN how to woo a woman. Enter Martha again to Gibbs-Slap Clark again.

Can they Gibbs-slap both of them please?

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by KatherineKent
Originally Posted by Virginia

Can they Gibbs-slap both of them please?
Clark is easier to catch.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
jump
Who knew what other galactically stupid ideas would pop out of her mouth.
laugh
TEMPUS: Copyright!
Also, she could suggest they go to Vegas and make it official and then make a baby?

Lois looked down at her hand, clasped tightly by Clark’s. Just a token gesture, she convinced herself. It doesn’t mean anything.
CLARK: If I keep her hand clasped, she won’t be able to escape.

As she stared at the tangled fingers her mind began to wonder if he was always so warm.
And all over?

They hugged fairly often, but clothing stopped her from feeling his body heat.
There’s now a way around that!

Careful, Lois. More than your hand is getting warm now.
evil

“So, when do you want to do it then?” he asked.
Consummating the engagement?

rotflol
Also…
[Linked Image]

“Of course. When? Um, well ... there’s no rush yet,” she said dismissively.
So, wants to take some time to figure out how sex works first?
RALPH: [Linked Image]

if she really didn’t want to she’d be rambling on about why it wouldn’t work and then breaking it off.
jawdrop

“Thanks for seeing me home, Clark,” she smiled at him brightly but he could see some pain in her eyes.
She is hoping that he’ll ask if he can come in for a nightcap?

He pressed his lips to hers gently and lingered just slightly too long for ‘just friends’ even if those friends were going to get married.
Awwwwww

Meanwhile…
LOIS: Yes. Is this 24-Movers Inc? Yes, I need to move to Metropolis, Illinois. … No, tonight.

I’m engaged.

I’m an engaged woman.

I have a fiancé.
So, halfway there with the life plan?

One Lois was ecstatic, excited and living in a wonderful wedding haze. The other Lois was in hell.
[Linked Image]

Me and Clark. Getting married.

Yes, it was always meant to be.
jawdrop

But why did I have to fall in love with him, though?
Bad hormones?

In fact, loving him may possibly make this marriage easier to deal with.
I recommend she talk to Dr. Friskin.
CLARK: [Linked Image]

Her heart had been pounding so loud she was sure he must have been able to hear it.
CLARK: help

She moaned when she pictured his tongue seeking entrance to her mouth.

Oh no. I dreamt about him, about the kiss.
So, she already figured out this ‘sex’ thing?

How am I going to deal with unresolved physical desire for the rest of my life?
By jumping her reticent husband when he suggests that they can take a honeymoon suite with two twin beds instead of one king one?

Or maybe it won't be 'unresolved' if he wants to …
Maybe she shouldn’t ask?

Lois nibbled on her lower lip and worried over the fact that she couldn't even decide which situation would be worse.
I’d say, let her stew in that for a couple of days, she’ll crawl the walls with want.

Does she want a ring?
Yes. No. Are you nuts?

When shall I tell her?
Honey, remember how Clark Jr. fell from the tree and wasn’t hurt?
Well, he won’t need to buy plane tickets from to go to Cancun for spring break next week.
Chocolate.
It’s recommended.

CLARK: Lois, honey, remember how you always had a crush on Superman…?

She even rang Perry and managed to wheedle a difficult assignment that would keep her out of the office for weeks.
Hey!

But it wasn’t until late afternoon when she finally accepted the inevitable.

I need to call Clark.
Wouldn’t that be funny if Lois can’t reach him and is gone for weeks?

You can go through with the marriage, you can live like this. You just need a few weeks to prepare yourself.
Worried about needing a spa treatment?

Okay, Lois. Streamline. Are you really going to need the ski jacket in Coast City?
rotflol

The nice lifeguard in the red briefs?

She grabbed the suitcase and lugged it to the door then picked up her purse and jacket. One quick glance around the room to check on closed doors and windows then she was gone.
So, Lois is missing and her apartment is a mess? Oh boy.

RUSSIAN TECH: Russian reactor not melting down. Russian safety system is unfailable. Only need call guardian of capitalism in case of problem.

If I’m not chasing down a lead. Or not being held captive by a super-villain. Or not being rescued by Superman.
shock

She put the phone down on the bed and nibbled her lip. What does he want to tell me? He wants to call it off? He wants to elope to Vegas? He’s decided he’s gay?
Ex-girlfriend in Smallville. Birthwife on New Krypton. Kid in Michigan.

“Lois, what’s the matter?” He was ready for Superman mode. Why else would she be calling at this hour?
Because she usually gets to call when she’s in danger?

“Global Warming Summit,” he interjected, guessing correctly.
So, no visits by her fiancé or the GWS will have more warming to deal with?

he realised that this was almost what it would be like every night, except she’d be right next to him ... in bed.
Plus, nookie!
Hmm… [Linked Image] and [Linked Image]

wallbash

11? grovel

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Coast City? I wonder whether Lois will meet Hal Jordan; I just hope neither Mongul nor Cyborg Superman will be stopping by.

I had half expected that the engagement would have been broken off by the end of this part. They may not have taken any steps forward, but at least it doesn't appear that they've taken very many steps back. Of course, there are still so many parts left to this story that I would not be at all surprised to find that the engagement does get broken off and, of course, get unbroken by the last, or -- at the latest -- the penultimate, part.

Oh, by the way, given the topic of the story, I interpreted the last phrase below figuratively at first, and had to reinterpret it literally when I read the rest of the sentence. (This is exactly 180 degrees from the problem I usually have; I tend to (mis)interpret things too literally.)

Clark whistled to himself as he dressed the following morning. Tying the knot...

Joy,
Lynn

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Clark is easier to catch.
rotflol

Originally Posted by Darth Michael
jump
Who knew what other galactically stupid ideas would pop out of her mouth.
laugh
TEMPUS: Copyright!
Also, she could suggest they go to Vegas and make it official and then make a baby?
Yup, they would be more galactically stupid.

CLARK: If I keep her hand clasped, she won’t be able to escape.
LOL. Yup. He dare not let go. And you'll see why as you continue to read the chapter.

As she stared at the tangled fingers her mind began to wonder if he was always so warm.
And all over?
*nods* Her mind is definitely drifting in that direction.

They hugged fairly often, but clothing stopped her from feeling his body heat.
There’s now a way around that!
LOIS (eagerly): There is? Really? What is it?

“So, when do you want to do it then?” he asked.
Consummating the engagement?
lol Still showing that wonderful psychic power there Michael.

“Thanks for seeing me home, Clark,” she smiled at him brightly but he could see some pain in her eyes.
She is hoping that he’ll ask if he can come in for a nightcap?
More like ... she's 'terrified' he'll ask to come in for a nightcap.

He pressed his lips to hers gently and lingered just slightly too long for ‘just friends’ even if those friends were going to get married.
Awwwwww
grin

Meanwhile…
LOIS: Yes. Is this 24-Movers Inc? Yes, I need to move to Metropolis, Illinois. … No, tonight.
rotflol

I’m engaged.

I’m an engaged woman.

I have a fiancé.
So, halfway there with the life plan?
LOIS: What life plan? Oh yes. From the Prologue.

She moaned when she pictured his tongue seeking entrance to her mouth.

Oh no. I dreamt about him, about the kiss.
So, she already figured out this ‘sex’ thing?
Umm. Maybe.

How am I going to deal with unresolved physical desire for the rest of my life?
By jumping her reticent husband when he suggests that they can take a honeymoon suite with two twin beds instead of one king one?
What do you think Clark thinks about this? He's completely in love with Lois, so he probably wants a double. But he thinks that Lois is only going into a 'platonic' marriage. So ... twin beds. ARGH.

Or maybe it won't be 'unresolved' if he wants to …
Maybe she shouldn’t ask?
Maybe not!

Does she want a ring?
Yes. No. Are you nuts?
lol

When shall I tell her?
Honey, remember how Clark Jr. fell from the tree and wasn’t hurt?
Well, he won’t need to buy plane tickets from to go to Cancun for spring break next week.
Chocolate.
It’s recommended.
rotflol

She even rang Perry and managed to wheedle a difficult assignment that would keep her out of the office for weeks.
Hey!
What? You didn't expect her to be immediately over the moon about the idea did you? This is LOIS.

But it wasn’t until late afternoon when she finally accepted the inevitable.

I need to call Clark.
Wouldn’t that be funny if Lois can’t reach him and is gone for weeks?
That would be terrible. They will definitely be in touch with each other.

The nice lifeguard in the red briefs?
LOIS: Who happens to look a bit like Superman. Wait a minute, it is Superman. Where's the rest of the suit? And why is he watching me? Is he stalking me?

So, Lois is missing and her apartment is a mess? Oh boy.
LOL. Not quite.

RUSSIAN TECH: Russian reactor not melting down. Russian safety system is unfailable. Only need call guardian of capitalism in case of problem.
rotflol

If I’m not chasing down a lead. Or not being held captive by a super-villain. Or not being rescued by Superman.
shock
What? Is that not Lois' answerphone message? Did I get it wrong?

She put the phone down on the bed and nibbled her lip. What does he want to tell me? He wants to call it off? He wants to elope to Vegas? He’s decided he’s gay?
Ex-girlfriend in Smallville. Birthwife on New Krypton. Kid in Michigan.
ARGH! Lois' mind is seriously running away with her now.

“Lois, what’s the matter?” He was ready for Superman mode. Why else would she be calling at this hour?
Because she usually gets to call when she’s in danger?
rotflol

he realised that this was almost what it would be like every night, except she’d be right next to him ... in bed.
Plus, nookie!
Hmm… [Linked Image] and [Linked Image]
Well, he hopes!

wallbash
Tee Hee. Don't do that too often. You need to resist, cause there's even more to come. If you give into the impulse every time then your gonna have a bruise the size of an ostrich egg on your head.

11? grovel

wave Michael
Chapter 11? Sure...

On Saturday.

But maybe I'll give you a little gift.

It's called The Phone Calls.

Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
Coast City? I wonder whether Lois will meet Hal Jordan; I just hope neither Mongul nor Cyborg Superman will be stopping by.
I chose Coast City as it's on the opposite size of America and Lois couldn't get much further away from Clark without it requiring a passport. (Which she does have, but there's no need for her to leave the country). Anyway. No Mongul or Cyborg Superman. I know I've said this is in the wider DC universe and not just LnC, but it's still a RomCom.

I had half expected that the engagement would have been broken off by the end of this part. They may not have taken any steps forward, but at least it doesn't appear that they've taken very many steps back. Of course, there are still so many parts left to this story that I would not be at all surprised to find that the engagement does get broken off and, of course, get unbroken by the last, or -- at the latest -- the penultimate, part.
Really? Well, lets just say that both parties REALLY want to marry the other, so why would the engagement get called off?

Oh, by the way, given the topic of the story, I interpreted the last phrase below figuratively at first, and had to reinterpret it literally when I read the rest of the sentence. (This is exactly 180 degrees from the problem I usually have; I tend to (mis)interpret things too literally.)

Clark whistled to himself as he dressed the following morning. Tying the knot...
*laughs* That's funny. I'd never even thought of that myself.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Yup, they would be more galactically stupid.
[Linked Image]

LOIS (eagerly): There is? Really? What is it?
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Because she’d say ‘yes’ but she doesn’t have any protection at home?

What do you think Clark thinks about this? He's completely in love with Lois, so he probably wants a double. But he thinks that Lois is only going into a 'platonic' marriage. So ... twin beds. ARGH.
[Linked Image] Lois is going to be soooo ticked off! And horny. Horny and ticked off. Not a good combination.

What? You didn't expect her to be immediately over the moon about the idea did you? This is LOIS.
[Linked Image]

LOIS: Who happens to look a bit like Superman. Wait a minute, it is Superman. Where's the rest of the suit? And why is he watching me? Is he stalking me?
evil

What? Is that not Lois' answerphone message? Did I get it wrong?
rotflol

If you give into the impulse every time then your gonna have a bruise the size of an ostrich egg on your head.
help

But maybe I'll give you a little gift.

It's called The Phone Calls.
hyper Wait, does that mean Lois is going to phone in her engagement with Clark?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Because she’d say ‘yes’ but she doesn’t have any protection at home?
*wags finger at Michael in despair and sends him to his room*

KatherineKent/Victoria
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
And she is gone! Wow, yup. Lois is out of there...and in a big way. Potentially three weeks away from Clark--and with a fairly valid work excuse. I was expecting her to want to run away, and she definitely did not disappoint wink.

I don't see it lasting three weeks though...something's gotta give. Feelings have to leak out (or maybe Superman needs to take a flight over so Clark can visit).

I'll throw out a 'Yah, Clark!' for kissing Lois clap. I was really curious how the date would end--and I was wondering if the engagement would fall apart right as this chapter was beginning even--so I give Clark some credit for really trying to have a 'moment' with Lois at the close of their night.

Very excited to see all the ups and downs over the next few chapters. I am loving how they really care/love each other, how they are engaged even now, but they still think the other one is just following the 'rules' of the Pact.

This-Is-Great! smile

Laura

Last edited by LMA; 08/12/14 01:15 AM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

peep So, no more reading of this story, then?

[Linked Image] Michael

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
peep So, no more reading of this story, then?

[Linked Image] Michael
No, no, no. Don't leave. Come back. Of course you can read this story.

COME BACK!

KatherineKent/Victoria
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by LMA
And she is gone! Wow, yup. Lois is out of there...and in a big way. Potentially three weeks away from Clark--and with a fairly valid work excuse. I was expecting her to want to run away, and she definitely did not disappoint wink.
Definitely cannon Lois.

I don't see it lasting three weeks though...something's gotta give. Feelings have to leak out (or maybe Superman needs to take a flight over so Clark can visit).
Really? You think something could happen so that it's not three weeks. Na, nothing's gonna happen. Nope. peep

I'll throw out a 'Yah, Clark!' for kissing Lois clap.
grin He is so sweet isn't he?

I was really curious how the date would end--and I was wondering if the engagement would fall apart right as this chapter was beginning even--so I give Clark some credit for really trying to have a 'moment' with Lois at the close of their night.
Now why would the engagement fall apart. They both want it?

Very excited to see all the ups and downs over the next few chapters. I am loving how they really care/love each other, how they are engaged even now, but they still think the other one is just following the 'rules' of the Pact.

This-Is-Great! smile

Laura
I think their biggest downfall is that they are convinced the other is only 'sticking to The Pact'.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

COME BACK!
peep Yes? hyper Will there also be more dirty-minded reporters around? wink

wave Michael

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana

COME BACK!
peep Yes? hyper Will there also be more dirty-minded reporters around? wink

wave Michael
Um there is a reporter in the story who is probably quite dirty at the moment due to being in an explosion. Will that do?

KatherineKent/Victoria
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Um there is a reporter in the story who is probably quite dirty at the moment due to being in an explosion. Will that do?
rotflol I'm sure blue language will be used, albeit off-screen.

wave Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard