Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
DebbieG Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
If you missed an earlier chapter, or need to re-read one, they're all here, helpfully collected by Mike M and LabRat. Thanks, guys!

Another short chapter, so Chapter 37 will be posted tomorrow. Then we'll be back to the usual posting schedule.

I really appreciate all the comments on previous chapters. What do you think of this one?

Top Banana
Top Banana
Woo Hoo!

Lois and Clark are finally here. A whole chapter dedicated to them. Fantastic.

I'm a little worried about Clark not having his powers, or feeling the tingle from the sun. Please, please let them activate soon.

You know, ages and ages ago I imagined what it might be like when they finally turned up ... I had them going into a sweet little B&B somewhere and casually registering and Clark Kent and Lois Lane. The elderly man behind the counter would drop his pen and get all tense and flustered. Then after a moment he'd start to ramble, a bit like Lois. Saying thing like "We've looked after her. She's wonderful. We'd never hurt her." He'd be all scared and in awe staring at Clark all the time with wide eyes.

Well, you've written nefarious people after Kara since then, and the world knows that Kara is now being fought over, so this guys reaction is very believeable.

Hope Clark gets his powers soon and can convince the world who he his. I really, really want to see the world in awe - and a little scared - of Superman.

PS. Apologies that I have hardly commented on this story. I ALWAYS read as soon as I can, but I'm not great at commenting - even at the best of times.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
clap Yea! Lois and Clark have finally arrived! dance What does Lois's dizziness mean? Was that guess from last time true? Is it Lois's human side which is what gave Kara her powers and now Munroe will have to deal with a super powered Lois? shock /evil giggle/ I have to admit, I would enjoy that on some dark twisted level.

Interesting that they don't assume that Kara is Supergirl. I hope that they haven't lost the time machine or that anyone else doesn't find it first. I'm glad that there are people in Midford still rooting for Kara and the Jordans.

But with Clark without powers (not that he would use them in another dimension anyway) and Kara hidden away at Camp David, how will they ever find each other? Let's hope for Munroe's health, that they do so before they read about that the politicians have been using their daughter as a political pawn. I can't wait until Clark discovers he's a fictional character in this dimension. I'm sure his reaction will be priceless.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
clap Yea! Lois and Clark have finally arrived! dance What does Lois's dizziness mean? Was that guess from last time true? Is it Lois's human side which is what gave Kara her powers and now Munroe will have to deal with a super powered Lois? shock /evil giggle/ I have to admit, I would enjoy that on some dark twisted level.

God I hope it turns out that way evil. I have been rooting for Lois to confront Munroe since he appeared in this story. Maybe my dark twisted side will get some love now also.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
God, I hope it turns out that way. I have been rooting for Lois to confront Munroe since he appeared in this story. Maybe my dark twisted side will get some love now also.

Mike

In total agreement with Mike on this one. Munroe is a definite problem all across the board...

Last edited by Morgana; 08/03/14 12:17 AM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
In the back of my head I'm still wondering what time frame Lois and Clark dropped in at. Love this story.

Black Star: "If it's fear that you speak of, then I'll stand and face it. I'll never give up. The only time I lose is when I die!" - Soul Eater
DebbieG Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Munroe roasting on an open fireā€¦

Goodness! I get the impression you all dislike the Honorable Gerald Munroe!

As for Lois's dizziness, she's experiencing a minor version of what happened to Clark. Thanks to fetal microchimerism, she has a small number of cells from the children she carried, and so a small population of Kryptonian organelles. Not enough to give her superpowers or make her vulnerable to Kryptonite, but enough to make her a little healthier and age a little more slowly than a normal human. And to make her dizzy when Clark lost consciousness.

Thank you all for the comments! I really appreciate them.

Last edited by DebbieG; 08/03/14 03:00 AM. Reason: Didn't display properly

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard