Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
The end... for now. grin

Thanks to everybody for reading, and PLEASE do keep pestering me to get back on some of my stories. Or even to continue this series. The guiltier I feel, the more likely I am to post. goofy

Updated TOC

Last edited by Mouserocks; 08/02/14 04:39 AM.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, so Jerome was the older brother. I forgot about him. He was acting like a teenager with his girlfriend (although, don't we all when we first fall in love?), I expected him to be a younger brother or a non-nuclear family Kent (cousin or nephew or something). I'm glad that he wants to get married, proving his devotion to the woman who has given up so much to be with him. I'm scared about all those warring factions back in Metropolis. eek Yes, a scary future you have developed for our favorite Utopians.

Please don't stop writing this story. I'd like to see how this will be solved.

Although, I'm still curious how crazy paranoid Clark over in your other WIP story is going (The name of which has slipped my mind). The one where Dr. Klein is experimenting on Clark and he starts hearing voices... more than usual.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Glad you liked it! Don't worry, I won't stop writing this one. I love it too much, and it's been on my brain forever, so I'm definitely gonna come back to it. wink

The other story you mentioned is "Madness" and yes, I am planning on finishing that one up and posting it (finally!). I've made some promises about a couple of other stories that I'd like to get back to also, so it may be a little bit before I return. I have a list that I'm trying to sort out my priorities on (I have one Castle fic I need to get back to, at least 2-3 Lois and Clarks, and a couple of SR fics that may or may not be important). Madness is high on that list, because I refuse to allow myself to start another long story without at least finishing that one.

Of course, I'll still keep trying for one shots. No worries there. grin

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Top Banana
Top Banana
The 'Happy Ending' seemed kind of forced to keep from ending it on a downer. I would have no problem with this prologue ending on a downer but the marriage might be necessary for the series...

Will any of these characters return in the series or is it far enough down the timeline that they are all dead? How far down the line is Nathaniel? I am guessing that plot wise the motive for the marriage was to create Nathaniel and that he is directly related to Jerry and Elise, son? grandson?

I almost forgot, where did Lanie come in? I never heard of her before this part. I assume she is related but how?

I hear your lament from other writers which makes me kind of glad I have no real talent in that area as my wife claims I have little to no attention span so I would probably have 6-8 stories going at one time and none of them getting done blush.

Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see what happens next in this era.

Mike

Last edited by Mike M; 08/02/14 08:57 PM. Reason: Question about Lanie

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This fic can only be a teaser - what a great concept, the Supers going bad and ruling the world. The Revolution is coming, but how can ordinary humans hope to defeat the Supers?

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard