Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
ShayneT Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Well, I guess we're moving right along here...

Last edited by ShayneT; 08/01/14 06:11 PM.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, my. Lex Luthor must behind this ultimate version of Punked, because only HE could orchestrate such an elaborate hoax. wink

So, the dress was found 100 years earlier in Room 416, but Lois Lane was checked into Room 420? Whose room was 416, I wonder? Clark Kent's? If the dress was made to fit Lois, then putting on the 100 year old dress won't transport her back in time. She must have been transported back without the dress (in her normal clothes?) and had the dress made back then. Or did someone else have it made for her?

How or where will Lois fall into a time hole? AND how will she get back? Will she get back? Or will she fall into a time hole which will take her further into the future? Is Clark stuck in time? (That question still hasn't been answered.) Can wait to find out. smile I love a good mystery with magical and romantic elements.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yes indeed, who was in room 416?

Time Travel stories with H.G. Wells is common with Lois and Clark, but this time Mr. Wells is absent. Hmmm, the plot is moving right along.

There was a knock on the door. As there wasn’t time to change clothes, Lois stepped out of the bathroom and looked through the peephole. Just because she was a thousand miles away from Metropolis didn’t mean that problems couldn’t have followed her from there.

She’d had assassination attempts in the past.

Lois' life seems to have been threatened more times than a few. She is not a happy young woman, it appears as if her only friend is Perry White. What happened that Perry sent her to this lovely old hotel to recuperate? Will we be getting a little more backstory on that end? This reader would love to know.

Part 5?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
“Well,” Lois said. “With any luck I’m about to find out who she was.”
Indeed. This ought to be quite interesting. laugh

Great story! I'm enjoying it.

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
First off, delightful tale as always. I still haven't looked for the movie but I am enjoying the tale.

second
“I don’t have a name, but I do have a number. The dress was found in room 416.”
She turned the page, holding her breath. Guests were signing in at six in the morning, seven…there it was….room 420, 9:18 AM.

Ignoring the earlier comments I am assuming that is a typo since Lois is LOOKING for room 420?

Framework4
ShayneT Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
I'm afraid so...sigh

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
And here I thought she was just looking for a woman's name in the register.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The plot thickens! She has the dress, she has the vintage $20 bills, she has her signature in the hotel register, it's all in line for her to go back in time!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard