Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
comments go here.

Well, that's all for this story. What did you think? Enough loose ends left hanging for you?

Last edited by KenJ; 08/01/14 03:29 PM.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, dear. Clark caused Lois and Lex to be exposed to Revenge AGAIN? Yikes! If Lex was mad at Clark from getting the move on him before, after his arrest he's going to be especially mad. Let's hope he doesn't get exposed to Kryptonite again any time soon.

Does Clark really think taking Lois to SMALLVILLE is the correct answer, when his wife is pheromoned out? Will she appreciate him showing her new in-laws how she's acts when she's like that? (My guess, 'no'.) I bet she'd have rather returned to the deserted island. (That was this story, yes? I've been reading stories from the archives during my afternoon walks on the tredmil, and I'm afraid their meshing together. So, I apologize, if I got mixed up.)

I liked Lex waking up with no memories of assaulting Lois, yet having a gouge in his cheek. You'd think he would have learned some more details from Nigel. Does he remember that Lois is married? Because it seemed from the DP scene where Lex looks for Lois, Lex doesn't remember she's married to Clark. I'm hoping his gun is unregistered. smile

Your explanation on Lois suddenly wanting to kiss Superman at the airport makes more sense. Of course, she would be exposed again from all the second hand exposure from Superman. It wasn't very clear in canon if both members needed to be sprayed for craziness to ensue. We kind of got mixed messages on the show. Perry was sprayed but Rehalia wasn't. Yet, if only one needed to be sprayed, why would Miranda spray herself again when she sprayed Lex unless he needed to smell the perfume on her as well? (Because if she was already obsessed with Lex, why would she need to the spray?) huh

So, it seems, unless Lois gets really mad at Clark due to where he took her this second time she's been exposed to Revenge, both of them will be checking into the honeymoon suite together. Or will he get called away on their honeymoon. frown I guess I'll have to read and find out. Fun re-write, Ken.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Personally a long week on a deserted island is my idea of heaven on Earth! As long as there is water, food and a lovely place for me and hubby to nap who needs to go to Smallville? Sorry Jonathan and Martha!

Miranda was an interesting villianess. There is a lot more to explore with her character than Mindy Church. razz

Anyhow the best part of all was seeing Lex get charted off to jail and he had to spend some time there. Sweet! My only pet peeve is that Inspector Henderson did not seem very excited to have the billionaire as a guest in his jail. Instead he seemed a little concerned that Lex should not have been there! This is not the Bill Henderson we have all come to know and respect.

The next installment of this arc of episodes is HiM. Fun! party

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
With his resources, Lex isn't going to take very long to get out, and he's not going to be happy. You've certainly set things up for the next installment!

It's interesting to see how things are diverging more and more from canon.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
It's interesting to see how things are diverging more and more from canon.

To quote Richard Castle: I know, isn't it great?!

Last edited by Morgana; 08/02/14 04:18 PM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Virginia,

Thanks for the FDK!

Ahhh, yes, Lex. I do think that Lex is going to be less than happy, but it is showing him that Clark isn’t necessarily someone to mess with. That Kent will use what legal means are available to him to deal with Lex.

Rest assured, Smallville is only the first stop for a nice home cooked meal. Remember, Jonathan and Martha are thrilled with the marriage and are VERY understanding.

How could Lex have learned any details from Nigel? Nigel was unconscious on the floor of the lobby alcove where the private elevator door are. Her marriage to Clark is one thing he remembers, because of the pain and shock.

Why Miranda sprayed herself is unclear. It was in both the script and the episode. Perhaps that was a fail-safe in case Lex avoided the cloud she sprayed in his direction. The perfume operated on the one exposed irrespective of the other party.

I’m glad you liked it. After all it was your challenge that started this monster rolling.

Last edited by KenJ; 08/02/14 03:50 PM.

kj
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,
Thanks for the FDK!

As I mentioned in my response to Virginia, Smallville was only the first stop. After an evening and the next day with the Kents, it’s off to the island.

As for Henderson: He might be happy seeing Luthor brought low, but he can see nothing but trouble as a result. His threats of law suit not withstanding it is just a pain housing someone like that. He can’t be put in general population. He has to be in segregated holding for his own safety.

I had an ulterior motive for this also. At the end of House of Luthor, just before he took the dive off the balcony, Luthor said something to the effect, “Lex Luthor will not live in a cage!” That came right out of left field. With this incident I have given Luthor a taste of that life and now that statement has a foundation in past experience.

Yes, HiM is next. The more I get into this arc the more I see it going through at least the entire first season.

kj
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Debbie,

Thanks for the FDK!

Sure, it won’t take long for him to get out, but with the seriousness of the charges it will take his legal team time to mount a defense which would keep him in jail a day or two, at least. Oh, I totally agree that he is not going to be a happy camper as a result.

I am still trying, as much as I can, to stick to the scripts. The changes are a result of the early marriage and changed relationships that causes.

kj
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Morgana,

As always, you are my head cheerleader.

kj