Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
DebbieG Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Need to catch up on earlier chapters, or re-read one? Mike M and LabRat are keeping a helpful TOC with all the chapters in the story. Chapters 35 and 36 are a bit short, so I'll be posting Chapter 36 tomorrow, and Chapter 37 Sunday. Bonus!

So, what do you think?

C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Clark and Lois are here! Ok I have a theory. We all have been saying that Lois is the one to fear and I think there may be a bit of literalism here. What if those little "ice cream cones" that gave Kara her powers are actually a bit of her human blood is the one that gives her the powers. That would mean that Lois could potentially be superpowered here.

I highly guessed that Clark would be the one affected by this world (taking away his powers) and while we haven't seen it yet, it's likely to happen.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful part, very evil cliffhanger,

Glowing green, bad, well the President did want to be Kara's friend.

posting Chapter 36 tomorrow, and Chapter 37 Sunday.
Thank you, thank you.

Framework4
Kerth
Kerth
Ooh! They're finally here!!

I think the more worrisome problem from here on out is this-- if and when Clark wakes up he'll probably be without powers for a while at least (as I'm assuming the glow means Kryptonite was involved). Who's going to believe a completely normal couple who don't really look a lot like Kara when they come forward and say they're Lois and Clark? The only one who will believe them is Kara... I've got a bad feeling about this, but at least they made it! So glad you're updating this soon!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
M
Columnist
Columnist
M
Woohoo! They're here! Oh no! What have you done to Clark?

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard