Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Top Banana
Top Banana
Me too!!!!!!!

YAY!

YAY!

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Just got my email! The shirts are being printed!!! hyper
Me, three! It also said that it would continue taking orders UNTIL Thursday, 7/24 for anyone who hadn't had a chance to get their order in before now. The More the Merrier!

I'm also bumping up KSaraSara's earlier link to the TeeSpring site easier for folks to find:

Originally Posted by KSaraSara
In any case, to repeat myself:

OK, FoLCs! Buy, buy, buy!!

Get your t-shirt or hoodie here!

Due the nature of the campaign, shirts won't be shipped until after it ends. It'll be worth the wait, though!
Originally Posted by Virginia
According to my E-mail that is August 7th
If you have any more questions about how the campaign works, what shipping costs are, etc., please check out the FAQ over at teespring.

A HUGE, HUGE thanks to Katherine Kent and her husband for all the hard work designing and polling and organizing all the details of this campaign! party clap

Sara smile

Last edited by VirginiaR; 07/22/14 01:52 PM. Reason: Fixed wording

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
(Me, four wink ). Woo-hoo! dance Just saw the e-mail....yes!!!!

Laura

Last edited by LMA; 07/22/14 01:49 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Just got an email that it's shipped! dance Many thanks to all of you who worked hard to make this a reality! sloppy

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I received my t-shirt today! dance It's a little huge, but that's okay. Better too big than too small.

VirginiaR.
---
Kerth
Kerth
Just got mine too. It's perfect! Thanks to everyone who helped with the fundraiser. smile

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
We earned $189.14! Thank you to everyone! laugh

Sara

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
๐Ÿ†2024 Kerth Award Posts ๐Ÿ†.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Mine came today! They look great! I have to wash the hoodie though - the super sticky envelope sealer was stuck to the hood when I got it. jump

Hubby's already threatened to steal the hoodie. I told him it's forbidden because he doesn't do the fanfic thing.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Top Banana
Top Banana

Sara
Wow. Fantastic.

And I'm so jealous of everyone who's already got theirs. My projected delivery date (being UK) is still 1 to 2 weeks off! frown

I'm really glad that everyone says they look great, though. You never know what the actual printing will be like even if you supply a really detailed picture.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Sara
Has that amount been added to the thermometer? If so, we're still $325 short of our goal. I'll make my second donation I promised tomorrow. smile

VirginiaR.
---
K
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
I just updated it! So now we're only $136 short of our goal. smile

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I just updated it! So now we're only $136 short of our goal. smile
party Sooooooo Close!

VirginiaR.
---
Kerth
Kerth
I just made a Paypal donation in that amount, so consider the goal met. smile

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally Posted by groobie

Way to go groobie! I was about to make my 4th donation, is there something else we might want to do that would need more $$?

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by groobie
notworthy Thank you, groobie. Thank you all! notworthy I don't know where I'd be without this site. /eyes RL warily/

Originally Posted by Mike M
I was about to make my 4th donation, is there something else we might want to do that would need more $$?
I believe any money over and beyond the goal means it will be only that much longer before the next time they need to have a fundraiser.

VirginiaR.
---
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
party party party Woohoo! Thank you groobie for getting us to the goal, and thank you everyone who contributed either time or money toward the fundraiser.

Joy,
Lynn

p.s., I still haven't received my tees. frown Maybe tomorrow...

K
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
shock clap Wow, Groobie!! Thank you!!!

I believe any money over and beyond the goal means it will be only that much longer before the next time they need to have a fundraiser.

Exactly right, Virginia!

FoLCs are awesome!!

For those of you who haven't gotten your shirts yet, I realized this might be the answer:

From teespring:

We're writing to let you know about a recent stock issue that affected your campaign(s).

Over the past two weeks, manufacturers have experienced a national shortage in stock of the following select products that Teespring offers:

Bella Womenโ€™s Tee (Colors: Navy, Red, Team Purple, Pink, Berry)
Bella Flowy Tank (Colors: True Royal, Neon Yellow, Black Marble, True Royal Marble, Red, Athletic Heather)
Hanes Womenโ€™s Nano 4.5oz V-Neck (Colors: Deep Royal, Deep Red, Pale Pink, Ash, Vintage Orange, True Red)
Hanes Womenโ€™s Junior Fit (Colors: Carolina Blue, Winterberry, Dark Chocolate, Deep Navy, Maroon, Pale Pink, Light Blue, Light Steel, Pink)
Hanes Tagless Tee (Colors: Denim Blue, Lime, Maroon, Purple, Yellow)
Canvas Ringspun Tee (Color: White)

In response, last Friday we removed these from the designer to prevent new campaigns from offering products with limited stock supply.

Our intention was to prevent the creation of orders that could not be fulfilled. However, we accidentally and unintentionally pulled these products from active campaigns as well. We have reversed this mistake and restored the items on your active campaigns. You will see these changes active now in your campaigns. We apologize for any confusion that resulted from this.

It is our goal at Teespring to make every experience exceptional, and we hold ourselves to a high standard of customer and seller satisfaction. When we offer a product in the design phase of a campaign launch, we make a promise to provide you with that product. In the future, products with low stock will only be removed from the designer and will be left untouched in active campaigns in which they are already included.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us through email: support@teespring.com or by phone: (855) 833-7774 (Mon- Fri / 9aโ€“5p ET).

It's not *entirely* clear whether or not there's a delay on the above-mentioned shirts. Your best bet is to send an email to the address above. They're very responsive and helpful!

Sara smile

T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
Just received my shirts. And also would like to add my thanks to all that have donated. I love this site tremendously.

Black Star: "If it's fear that you speak of, then I'll stand and face it. I'll never give up. The only time I lose is when I die!" - Soul Eater
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Yay! The tees are here. smile I had had my mail held this weekend while I was away visiting relatives; the held mail was supposed to be delivered on Monday but -- long story short -- it only arrived today. The shirts were in that held mail delivery.

They look really nice. Victoria and hubby (sorry, I don't know his name): Well done! Thank you.

Joy,
Lynn

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
The-Goal-Is-Met! Yes!!!! Woo-hoo! clap party dance

I really love this site, and am so thankful for it. It's wonderful to know that it will be around for a long time to come. Thank you everyone sloppy .

I had a bit of a t-shirt arrival story...

We're in the middle of moving back to where I grew up--a few states away from where we live currently. We were gone for a few weeks house hunting, and I knew that the shirts (a red t-shirt and a grey hoodie) would probably come while we were gone to our current home. We have a pretty deep front porch area--and even though we had held our mail--I didn't remember how the package was coming (if it'd be with the held mail at the post office, or if a delivery company was bringing it--hence the need for the deep front porch, since the package wouldn't be held if it was that method.

Well...yeah.

We arrived back here (a few days ago--after it seemed like everyone, I had read, had gotten their shirts in the mail) and we went directly to the post office to pick up our held mail. Very excited. Shirts were no where in sight. Disappointed, but knew they had to be on the front porch then. We got home...and no shirts. Nothing frown.

So I did what any rational person would do...start searching (the wind must have somehow blown the package out of the very 'tucked in' front porch, right? dizzy ). Checked under everything on the front porch first--which isn't much at all. Nope. Checked all around the outside of the front porch in our front yard. Nope. Checked the back yard...nope mecry . Checked the neighbors yards. Nope. Did an extreme 'last ditch effort search' and checked our egress window wells. NOPE whinging.

They are gone. Forever. Sad.

Next morning, call the post office (they must have mistakenly forgotten to give me the package with our held mail). Yeah....a big 'nope'. Argh.

Very sad.

Go get the mail later that day--all the while on the walk to the mail box thinking how I really wish the shirts hadn't gone missing.

Open the mail box.

Package-Is-There!!! clap jump .

Jump around--but try to be a bit inconspicuous b/c neighbors could see me. Big grin. Walk/run home to open the package...squealing under my breath. Yes!

Totally must have crossed paths with the package and the mail...just missed it when I went to pick mail up at the post office--but also missed it when it was on the mail truck heading to our house, and I called the post office. So ironic! shock

Anyway, they are awesome! Love them! Katherine Kent--you and your hubby are amazingly creative. Thank you for all of your hard work. What a wonderful keepsake...

Laura

Last edited by LMA; 08/12/14 11:27 AM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard