Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Feedback goes here! grin

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Top Banana
Top Banana
Sorry Jason, In for a penny, in for a pound. You can't just dabble in this stuff, certainly as far as your father is concerned.

No WHAMS but a cliffhanger though...

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Things are just getting started and there's only one part left!

This is a very interesting dystopian fic. I'm looking forward to seeing how you wrap things up.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Is Jerome the one who was in jail in the teaser piece? I'm thinking something bad happened to the eldest daughter, the telepath.

After Jason Trask, I'm surprised any Kent would be named "Jason", but I'm sure this is generations away from Lois and Clark. So, the bad line of Kents only developed within this generation, with this one man. How quickly the tide can turn.

Only 4 parts? Does that mean that this is a prequel to the long story you mentioned? grovel /A part of me still hopes for a happy ending at the end of this very twisted tale/

Congratulations on your graduation! Good luck with your job search.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Is Jerome the one who was in jail in the teaser piece? I'm thinking something bad happened to the eldest daughter, the telepath.
I'm not sure what you're talking about here. Okay, this goes to show you how bad my memory is right now. I had to go back and reread my own story before realizing you were talking about that little scene I slipped in at the end of the teaser. wallbash No, that's not Jerome. The character I wrote into the teaser/Beginning piece is Nathaniel. He has yet to appear in this story (it is essentially a prequel). goofy

And the thing about the name Jason-- yes, this is many generations away from Lois and Clark (I worked it out to be ~12 generations away). I was looking to use all J-names, plus Jason is the name of the kid in SR, so it's a little bonus nod. And don't assume too much-- corruption has been present for a couple of generations in this storyline of mine. Things have just gotten really bad now.

And also, I may or may not give you a semi-happy ending yet. wink It all depends on your point of view. And thanks! I'm glad to be done. Now it's on to the real world...

Mike M: Thanks for commenting!! I'm glad you used that little phrase. In for a pound, indeed. Jason's going to have to make a choice on that, and soon. I can't promise a firm resolution, but you'll get a small taste.

DebbieG: Haha, yes! This is in its heart a prequel-- I went a generation back to explain how Dystopia begins. I will "wrap it up" to a certain degree, but basically you're just going to have to keep pestering me for the next full story. Hopefully I'll be settling into a more solid schedule soon and I'll have time to actually sit myself down and WRITE. But my plan is to finish up a couple of stories I've left hanging first before addressing this series (though I can hardly wait!). BTW, I've been reading your story and I love it. Hopefully I'll be able to start commenting again-- I've missed being on here so often!

Last edited by Mouserocks; 07/31/14 08:41 PM.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard