Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[b] But you've got a good excuse, twin babies. My kids are both at school. laugh
rotflol I'll take that excuse and run with it! laugh [/b]
I'm sure that'll be one you'll be able to milk for many a year. Twin babies. Twin toddlers. Twin preschoolers. Twin...

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by VirginiaR:
<strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
<strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by VirginiaR:
<strong> But you've got a good excuse, twin babies. My kids are both at school. clap clap rotflol

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
From Chip Off The Old Clark:

Superman wraps a sign post around Anonymous. Destruction of public property.

Superman tears the door off its hinges when in the chemical plant. Destruction of private property.

Lois (and Superman!) enter into the closed chemical plant. (We clearly see "Closed" signs on the closed gates when Superman is confronting Anonymous.) Trespassing.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Kerth
Kerth
In 'Church of Metropolis', Superman smashes the monitor(s) in the secret lair after tracking the bug they tried to plant on Clark back to it. Yeah, they're bad guys, but it's still destruction of private property. He should also get a slap on the wrist for the punny, "Now stop bugging people!" while smashing it. :p

ETA: He also puts his fist through the television in the Planet's newsroom as Superman in 'Don't Tug on Superman's Cape' after he thinks Bad Brain zapped Lois into a pile of ashes.

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
a. I think the fact that Martha and Jonathan did not warn the authorities about a flying object falling in a field and moreover keeping it, and adopting a baby without proper verification by social services.
b. They went to Shuster field (trespassing).

When Irish eyes are killing : Superman involuntarily killed Patrick with his laser vision.
MJD : Clark in Superman attacks John Doe, got him by the throat (assault).
DLW : a. Clark protects an escaped felon, Lois after helping her to break of jail.
b. Well, not sure that can be considered a theft, but he takes from the attorney Clemmens the case found when Lois "pulled the trigger" that should have been with the other incriminating evidence.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Annalina19:
When Irish eyes are killing : Superman involuntarily killed Patrick with his laser vision.
Maybe he did. Maybe he didn't. I thought Patrick just disappeared into a mist.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Maybe, I grant you that we are not sure he died. : )

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Okay, I'm trying to clean this up to send to Labrat over in the Archives. While going through the list one more time, I had a few questions (Darth Michael, the new boards really don't like you. It once more deleted some of your comments. grumble Good thing I had gotten most everything prior to the move, except the last few suggestion).

Originally Posted by Darth Michael
30: Double Jeopardy: Clark: Adding and Abetting
Refresh my memory here, Michael. Aiding and Abetting of what?

Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
50) Superman refuses to aid a prisoner getting beaten by another while in jail in MoSB. (In some jurisdictions this falls under the Good Samaritan "duty to assist" laws.)
Personal note: Superman isn't allowed to use his powers, and if he were human getting involved would just get himself hurt, plus the guy deserved it. I doubt any jury would convict him.

Originally Posted by John Lambert
51. Ordinary People: Superman, transporting cheese into the US from Switzerland without declaring it at customs. Smuggling.
Just double checking my facts here, but wasn't it Cheese from France, Chocolate from Switzerland, and a Pearl from Japan? (Snow from the mountains probably doesn't need to go through customs, does it?)

Originally Posted by Sue S.
In 'Church of Metropolis', Superman smashes the monitor(s) in the secret lair after tracking the bug they tried to plant on Clark back to it. Yeah, they're bad guys, but it's still destruction of private property. He should also get a slap on the wrist for the punny, "Now stop bugging people!" while smashing it.
I don't think that's a criminal offense. We'd have to check with Lynn SM, our resident Pun Police. wink

Originally Posted by Annalina19
a. I think the fact that Martha and Jonathan did not warn the authorities about a flying object falling in a field and moreover keeping it, and adopting a baby without proper verification by social services.
b. They went to Shuster field (trespassing).
Good ones! thumbsup

Although without a body we can’t be too sure that Patrick is really dead, or just Voldermorted.

MJD : Clark in Superman attacks John Doe, got him by the throat (assault).
Was this before or after John Doe is President-Elect?
DLW : a. Clark protects an escaped felon, Lois after helping her to break of jail.
That one is already on the list.
b. Well, not sure that can be considered a theft, but he takes from the attorney Clemmens the case found when Lois "pulled the trigger" that should have been with the other incriminating evidence.
I'll count it. smile

We're WAY past 100, but there were a few more episodes with no crimes listed. Does anyone know of anything else we can include?

S1
FlyHard

Barbarians at the Planet

S2
The Prankster

Return of the Prankster

Whine, Whine, Whine

S3
Contact

Home is Where the Hurt Is

Tempus Anyone?

I now Pronounce you…

Big Girls Don’t Fly

S4
Brutal Youth

Bob and Carol and Lois and Clark

Ghosts

Faster than a Speeding Vixen

I’ve Got you Under My Skin

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Virginia - I was thinking along the lines of just holding the guy back or shielding the other guy with his body. No powers involved. smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Virginia - I was thinking along the lines of just holding the guy back or shielding the other guy with his body. No powers involved. smile
I don't know. That guy was pretty big. I'm sure it would take super strength to hold him and invulnerability, should he get struck himself. (I don't know how the judge expected him not to use any of THOSE powers.)

EDIT: But don't worry, it's still on the list. Just a personal note. wink

Last edited by VirginiaR; 07/28/14 12:11 AM. Reason: Added note.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
I don't know. That guy was pretty big. I'm sure it would take super strength to hold him and invulnerability, should he get struck himself. (I don't know how the judge expected him not to use any of THOSE powers.)

EDIT: But don't worry, it's still on the list. Just a personal note. wink

Yeah, I've never been sure if stuff like the invulnerability or super hearing (let's face it, half the time it's involuntary) was part of the no powers ban, or if it was big stuff like flying and melting stuff with his eyes. wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Okay, the top 100 list has been sent to Labrat! dance party One more items crossed off my To-Do List! hyper I'm still collecting crimes (by episode), so if you can think of any more, let me know. Here's what I've got so far:

(Sorry so messy.)

SEASON ONE:

The Pilot
1) Lois and Jimmy (and then Clark) went into a secure area of EPRAD to take a look at the Messenger wreckage - Trespassed
2) Lois and Jimmy used a lock pick to enter the Messenger Hangar – Breaking and Entering
3) Clark broke in (literally) and entered the Messenger Hangar - willful property damage to the Messenger hangar's door.
4) Superman and Lois both trespass onto the Prometheus shuttle.
a.) Superman damages the Prometheus Shuttle to get inside – vandalism (of course he fixes it later, but still…)
5) Lois also planned on traveling without permission / (attempted) stowaway.
6) Clark uses his heat vision to destroy the engine of the machinery that was about to demolish the theater – Vandalism
a.) Then he enters the condemned building - trespassing
7) Clark - international travel to China without a passport and avoiding Customs.
8) Clark flies without a permit or filing flight plans - at the very least, possibly many more or all episodes.
9) Lois and Clark enter into what appears to be a condemned building to speak to Dr. Platt. (We see them ducking under the yellow cordoned-off tape.) Trespassing
10) Clark becomes Superman – Fraud, creation of a false persona in order to deceive people

Strange Visitor
1) Lois & Clark break into secret government warehouse – Espionage
2) Clark steals/pockets the globe. Theft. (Yes, I know it's technically his and all...)

Neverending Battle
1) Superman bends Luthor's sword - Destruction of personal property.
2) Superman shoots a gun at Lex Luthor (okay, he deserved it). Attempted murder / Reckless endangerment.

I’m Looking Through You
1) Clark takes the torn piece of the invisible suit when Helene shows Lois and Clark Alan's wrecked lab. Removal of evidence from a crime scene.

Requiem for a Superhero
1) Lois and Clark - Dr. Sam Lane’s medical office – Breaking and Entering.

I’ve Got A Crush on You
1) Lois follows Toni Taylor into a condemned building. Trespassing.

Smart Kids
1) Clark stole a sample of Mentamide 5 - Theft

Green, Green Glow of Home
1) Clark and Lois sneak into a quarantined or secure area (Irig's farm) - trespassing.
2) Clark attacking Trask in self-defense of him and his family - attack on a government agent.

Man of Steel Bars
1) Clark uses super speed to be "Superman getting out the shower" - Contempt of court [Since he broke his promise to not use super abilities. (And this seconds *after* he catches himself about to heat vision up some tea.)]
2) Superman refuses to aid a prisoner getting beaten by another while in jail. (In some jurisdictions this falls under the Good Samaritan "duty to assist" laws.)

Pheromone, My Lovely
1) Clark stole an atomizer of Revenge - Theft
2) Perry sexually harasses Rehaila.
b.) Lois sexually harassed Clark.
3) Cat has sex with the copier repair guy in a public place (the copy room). Public Indecency / Lewdness. (depending on the jurisdiction, she might have to register as a sex offender if charged.)
b.) Clark looks into the Copy room and sees what Cat and the repair guy are doing. Especially since he responded to hearing noise in there, this may well count as voyeurism.
4) Jimmy stalks April Stephens.

Honeymoon in Metropolis
1) Lois uses lock picks to enter Thaddeus Rourke’s Apocalypse Consulting offices – Breaking and Entering
2) Lois and Clark listen in on Rourk & Harrison’s conversation at Apocalypse Consulting –Eavesdropping

All Shook Up
1) Jonathan hits Clark with the baseball bat – (attempted) Assault
2) Martha's attempt to help Clark fly - attempted murder.

Witness
1) Clark, destruction of the bullet which is evidence of an attempted murder of Lois - Destruction of evidence.
2) Clark – roughing up skateboarder – assault?

Illusions of Grandeur
1) Superman - destruction of public property (specifically, parking meters).
2) Superman – locking Lois in the tank and filling it with water – attempted murder

Ides of Metropolis
1) Hiding Eugene, an escaped convict. - Aiding and abetting, Harboring an escaped Felon.
2) Lois bribes the bailiff to let her have 'a minute alone' with Eugene Laderman in the holding cell. - "Rewarding Official Misconduct in the first degree"
3) Lois takes away Eugene's gun from him - possession of stolen property / unregistered firearm / concealed weapon.
4) Lois attacks Detective Reed to protect Eugene (and disarms her in the process). - Assaulting a police officer.

Foundling
1) Superman - Takes Globe from location of where kidnap victim Jack was found - Removal of evidence from a crime scene.
2) Superman – damage to Luthor’s secure vault – Breaking and Entering (literally).

The Rival
1) Lois and Clark break into Carpenter's office. Breaking and entering / trespassing / computer trespass

Vatman
1) Superman, international travel avoiding customs and proper processing to France.

FlyHard

Barbarians at the Planet

House of Luthor
1) Clark, Jimmy, and Perry - harboring an escaped Juvenile Detention Center prisoner (Jack).

&#8195;
SEASON TWO:

Madame Ex
1) Lois steals medical files from Dr. Heller's office - Theft.
b.) locks the temp in a room to do so – unlawful imprisionment
2) Lois - improper disposal of a radioactive substance (the kryptonite bullet)
3) Lois destruction of phone book – vandalism.

Wall of Sound
1) Lois - assault of the guard at the Stoke Club.

The Source
1) Lois and Clark break into the offices of Virologic while posing as copy repair personnel and look through confidential files. Trespassing / breaking & entering [I believe Bender even threatens to have them charged for this one.]

The Prankster

Church of Metropolis
1) Clark / Superman impersonates a police officer
2) Superman smashes monitor(s) in the secret lair after tracking the bug they tried to plant on Clark back to it. Yeah, they're bad guys, but it's still destruction of private property.

Operation Blackout
1) Lois and Clark - Impersonating US soldiers - Federal crime to impersonate a decorated soldier.
2) Lois and Clark – broke into Fort Truman - Trespassing on government land
3) Lois steals a military vehicle and uniforms - Theft.

That Old Gang Of Mine
1) Superman dangles Dillinger upside-down from a building to gain information.- Attempted Murder in the 2nd degree, Attempted Assault, Menacing in the 3rd degree, Reckless Endangerment, etc. [Let's not get into nit-picking whether or not this constitutes a crime since Dillinger is technically a clone. That's just a whole other can of worms. For the sake of this discussion, let's just say a clone life is equal to a human or Kryptonian.]
2) Clark fakes his own death. (Granted, he finds a way to resurrect himself...)
3) Clark takes the movie ticket stub that was on the floor at the bank – removal of evidence from a crime scene
4) Lois - illegal gambling
5) Perry is in possession of (and presumably drove to his house) an uninsured vehicle. True, it was on loan, but you still (in most places) cannot legally drive an vehicle that has no insurance on it.

Bolt from the Blue
1) Lois and Clark sneak into a cemetery after hours. Trespassing.
2) Clark destroys the tatoo artists disk so that Lois can not track down who the guy who got the tattoo was - destruction of property

Season’s Greedings
1) Lois takes Space Rat (did we ever see her pay for it?) - theft

Metallo
1) Superman - accessory to John Corbin's murder ...? Or excessive use of force?

Chi of Steel
1) Lois - trespassing for her going into the men's club, and accessing data there.

The Eyes Have It
1) Martha attempts to pick Clark's lock. Attempted breaking and entering.
2) Jimmy actually *does* pick Clark's lock. Breaking and entering.

The Phoenix
1) Lois does not immediately report Lex to the police when she recognizes him - aiding and abetting / failures to report a wanted felon

Top Copy
1) Lois steals Mayson's beeper. Theft of personal property.
a. Maybe some other charges related to locating the witness at the safe house?

Return of the Prankster

Lucky Leon
1) Superman Steals a nuclear device. – Robbery, Terrorism
2) Superman: Detonating a nuclear device in the atmosphere. [I think we could formulate a treason/terrorism charge for either of these that gets him the death penalty in a federal court.]
3) Superman hands over nukes to terrorists after stealing them from legit US soldiers. Terrorism . (Um, Clark, about that "checking your sources" thing you do as a reporter...)
4) Lois impersonates Mayson Drake over the telephone – impersonation of a government employee.

Resurrection
1) Lois and Clark break into Mayson's office in Resurrection. Breaking and entering.

Tempus Fugitive
1) Martha and Jonathan don’t tell authorities about a flying object falling in a field and moreover keeping it, and adopting a baby without proper verification by social services.
2) Martha, Jonathan, Lois, Clark, and HG Wells all went into Shuster field - trespassing.

Target: Jimmy Olsen
1) Clark with Lois's help impersonates a doctor, enters secure areas and disrupts the operation of a hospital. criminal impersonation and trespassing

Individual Responsibility
1) Lois and Clark breaking and entering into Newtrich's office.
a. Clark damages lock on said door.
2) Superman allows the payroll check thieves to escape. Aiding and abetting.
3) Superman does nothing to prevent the kidnap of Perry White - Aiding and abetting.

Whine, Whine, Whine
And the Answer Is
1) Clark stole jewelry for Mazik. True, he was coerced into doing so, so the courts would probably go easy on him if he had actually been brought to trial, but he did, nevertheless, steal from a jewelry store. – Breaking & Entering, Theft.
2) Superman murders Lois Lane with his freezing breath and then thaws her out again -Reckless endangerment and Promoting a Sucide Attempt, practicing medicine without a license?
a. Lois suicide by superhero
3) Clark impersonates Sergeant Zymack on the phone - impersonating a police officer

SEASON THREE:

…We have a Lot to Talk About
1) Lois - she breaks into Joe the Blow's room and looks over his materials. Trespassing.

Ordinary People
1) Superman appears to freeze Spenser Spenser to death. - [Admittedly, he would undoubtedly be exonerated on the grounds that his actions were in self-defense. Also, do we even know with which country the island is supposed to be a part of -- hence with which laws might apply there? ] – Manslaughter?
2) Clark - cruelty to animals for heating up the sand in the path of the tiger.
3) Superman, transporting cheese into the US from Switzerland without declaring it at customs. Smuggling.
a. Same with Pearl from Japan?

Contact

When Irish Eyes are Killing
1) Superman involuntarily killed Patrick with his laser vision (although without a body we can’t be too sure that Patrick is really dead, or just Voldermorted.)

Just Say Noah
1) L&C enter Smiley's back room - Trespassing
2) L&C - Even though they realized that the torn page belonged to Smiley, instead of returning it, they took it off of his property. - theft
3) Lois and Clark took the torn page from the dead woman's shoe (Janet?). Withholding / removing evidence from a murder scene.

Don’t Tug on Superman’s Cape
1) Superman puts fist through TV at Daily Planet after he thinks Bad Brain zapped Lois into a pile of ashes.– destruction of personal property

Ultra Woman
1) Lois uses her super power to look through Clarks clothing - violation of privacy.
2) Lois tosses the park gate. We then here a car getting smashed (by the gate). Destruction of personal (car) and public property (gate).

Chip Off the Old Clark
1) Superman wraps signpost around Anonymous – destruction of property.
2) Superman tears hinges off door of chemical plant – destruction of private property
3) Lois (and Superman) enter closed chemical plant (We clearly see "Closed" signs on the closed gates when Superman is confronting Anonymous.) Trespassing.

SuperMann
1) Superman enters a closed mine without authorization by the owners – trespassing.
2) Superman flies out of S.T.A.R. Labs in Radioactive booth – destruction of property.

Virtually Destroyed
1) Jimmy and Superman - computer trespass

Home is Where the Hurt Is

Never on a Sunday
1) while in Jamaica as a green reporter, Clark ran the story of Hendricks/Baron Sunday and the gun running operation, presumably without checking all his sources. A background check later proves Hendricks was completely clean. Libel and defamation of character
2) Lois steals the needle from Baron Sunday's plane when they go to pay him a visit - theft.

The Dad who Came in from the Cold
1) Superman hides the briefcase at the start of the episode just after the agent is killed would technically be illegal, since the people looking for it are actually government agents - removal of evidence from a crime / murder scene

Tempus Anyone?

I now Pronounce you…

Double Jeopardy
1) Clark: Adding and Abetting

Seconds
1) Lois acting as Wanda Detroit assists Luthor in breaking into Star Labs and stealing some things. - breaking and entering, theft, accomplice

Forget Me Not
1) Lois uses a gun to try to kill Perry - attempted murder [True, she has been hypnotized into doing it by Dr. Mendenhall].

Oedipus Wrecks
1) Lois punched Deter out - assault / battery

It's a Small World After All
1) Clark impersonates a Navy SEAL. - Federal crime to impersonate a member of any military branch.

Through a Glass Darkly
1) Lois and Clark nose around the For Sale property, without anyone being around/any realtor in the vicinity. Trespassing.

Big Girls Don’t Fly

&#8195;
SEASON FOUR:

Lord of the Flies
1) Lois - Solicitation.
2) Superman hired (accepted services) of a prostitute

Battleground Earth
1) Clark partakes in a duel to the death. - Attempted murder? [Or is there actually an anti-dueling paragraph?]
2) Lois Lane - attacked the colonel who ordered the use of Kryptonite gas against Nor and Superman - assault on a government officer

Swear to God
1) Clark destroys Lamont's (Leo Nunk's photographer) film using his vision do-hicky (x-ray vision). – willful destruction of property. [Although, being that nobody present except Lois knows that CK=SM and she'd never testify against her husband, I doubt this willful destruction of property would ever make it to court.]

Soul Mates
1. Clark (Sir Charles) assaults his liege Baron Tempos. This is clearly illegal.
2. Clark (The Fox) steals from the rich and gives to the poor – robbery.

Brutal Youth

People Vs. Lois Lane
1) Some of Superman's visits to Lois were clearly unauthorized and in violation of jail rules and procedures – breaking and entering? / trespass?
2) Superman – non-disclosure of his “known” name Clark Kent during trial, when asked – lying under oath, contempt of court.
3) Clark steals evidence (the case found when Lois "pulled the trigger" that should have been with the other incriminating evidence) from D.A. Clemmon’s briefcase – theft.

Dead Lois Walking
1) Superman breaks Lois out of prison. [Bad Superman, bad...] – Aiding and Abetting, Harboring a fugitive
2) Lois leaves prison – escape

Bob and Carol and Lois and Clark

Ghosts

Stop the Presses
1) Lois - rams her Jeep Cherokee through the doors of the missile silo - destruction of government property

Lethal Weapon
1) Superman, excessive destruction of public property.

Sex, Lies and Video Tape
1) Lois Lane - Lois got a discount at Chateau Roberge by claiming to be working on a story, even though she wasn’t planning on writing one - fraud.

Meet John Doe
1) Superman attacks John Doe – assault of a public figure

Lois and Clarks
1. Alt-Clark – impersonation of canon Clark - Fraud

AKA Superman
1. Jimmy – impersonation of Superman – Fraud
2. Lois and Clark leave restaurant without paying - theft

Faster than a Speeding Vixen

Shadow of a Doubt
1) Superman - needless disruption of a crime scene. When he first finds someone strangled by Hanson, he breaks open the door, but since he can hear heartbeats and things like that he should be able to tell the guy is dead, and this seems to be negligent intervention on his part.

Voice from the Past
1) Superman murders Lois Lane (AGAIN) by freezing breath, and then thaws her back out. - Reckless Endangerment, AGAIN, practicing medicine without a license?

I’ve Got you Under My Skin

Toy Story
1) Lois grabs Superman from little boy - theft.

Family Hour
1) Lois and Clark – Kidnapping of Baby

ALL Episodes: Lois and Clark stole our hearts.

VirginiaR.
---
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard