L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Any feedback?

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
20 minutes? clap Oh, that's great. lol I can just picture Clark and Lana's stunned expressions. Lots of fun. Still not a big fan of Lana, especially since she wants to set Lois up with Ralph. I was wondering if you would go with Dan. I should have known better. Thanks for the chuckle.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
rotflol rotflol rotflol

Wonderful! clap Strangely enough, I really like this universe. It just...works, somehow. It shouldn't, but it does! You must be some kind of genius. laugh

~•~
Kerth
Kerth
Lol!!! I loved the first part, too. clap This was a great idea for a story. Thanks for posting it. thumbsup

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Cute. So Bruce likes Lois and Lois is at least curious about Bruce's alter ego, but the question remains: Is she batty for him? wink

Joy,
Lynn

L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
20 minutes? clap Oh, that's great. lol I can just picture Clark and Lana's stunned expressions. Lots of fun. Still not a big fan of Lana, especially since she wants to set Lois up with Ralph. I was wondering if you would go with Dan. I should have known better. Thanks for the chuckle.

Thanks for the feedback, Virginia. Believe it or not, I actually did consider going with Dan, but Batman appealed to me more. Glad the story gave you a chuckle.

Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
rotflol rotflol rotflol

Wonderful! clap Strangely enough, I really like this universe. It just...works, somehow. It shouldn't, but it does! You must be some kind of genius. laugh

Genius? That's a pretty big compliment. Thanks, Queen of the Capes. It is pretty fun to write for this universe. It's so different from writing my other fanfics.

Originally Posted by groobie
Lol!!! I loved the first part, too. clap This was a great idea for a story. Thanks for posting it. thumbsup

Thanks, groobie. I'm glad you enjoyed both stories.

Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
Cute. So Bruce likes Lois and Lois is at least curious about Bruce's alter ego, but the question remains: Is she batty for him? wink

Joy,
Lynn

lol Good question. Thanks for the feedback, Lynn. I'm happy to know that you found the story to be cute.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Now, wait a minute! There is some reliable speculation that Batman is gay. smile

L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Originally Posted by IolantheAlias
Now, wait a minute! There is some reliable speculation that Batman is gay. smile

Thanks for commenting, IolantheAlias. I've seen that before, and it is very funny.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi LLF! Great to see a sequel hyper
Clark sets Lois up on a blind date.
With Ralph?

Lana Kent laid on the couch as her husband sat at her feet massaging them.
Trying to get out of the doghouse for rescuing Lois, again, and having her kiss her rescuer, again?

Lana had found that there was no man on earth who could give a more relaxing massage than her husband.
And she certainly tried to find one, day in and day out?

"You know, you can't keep pushing her in a closet every time you want to have some alone time with me."
laugh

Your heart was in the right place, but we have got to find a more permanent solution than what you came up with."
Like in The Cask of Amontillado?

I can't exactly tell her that Superman is a happily married man to the most gorgeous small town girl in the entire world."
Funny how he qualified that to still leave room for big city girls.

"What about Ralph?" Lana suggested.
shock

I wouldn't set up my worst enemy to go on a date with Ralph."
What about Lex?
LOIS: Or Linda. He can date Linda.

"Well, I just noticed a few times that he seemed to be a little bit attracted to her," Lana replied.
Yeah, so?

"Oh, right," Lana replied. "What about Dan Scardino?"

"Scardino is a jerk," Clark replied. "Lois deserves much better than him."
Jealous?

"Wait a minute! That's it!" Clark shouted happily. "I know the perfect guy for Lois."
[Linked Image]

"Bruce Wayne," Clark responded. "He's available, he's rich, and he's a superhero. Lois will love him!"
rotflol I honestly didn’t read ahead! Also, is Bruce okay with Lana knowing?

“Bruce!” Superman replied, a smile forming on his face. “One of these days, you must tell me how you always manage to sneak up on me like this. You’re the only one who can, you know.”
He’s wearing a light Kryptonite dusting?

“Then, who is it, Clark?” the caped crusader asked. “I’m running out of supervillains here.”

“It’s Lois,” Superman answered. “Lois Lane.”

“Lois?” Batman replied quizzically. “Your coworker at the Daily Planet? I never would have pegged her as a villain in a million years.”
rotflol

Superman simply pouted his lips in response until the dark knight finally agreed to go out on a date with Lois as Bruce Wayne.
Awww, they’re an adorable couple! Maybe they could adopt?

“In fact, I believe their date probably ended just about a half hour ago or so.”
Is Bruce still walking straight?

“You could have warned me, you know,” Bruce said.
laugh
CLARK: Belated April’s Fools!

“Warned me about how Lois is so inquisitive,” Bruce answered. “She figured out that I’m Batman about 20 minutes into the date!”
rotflol

“Lois figured out that you’re Batman?” Clark asked, clearly stunned. “Really? She never even suspected that I was Superman.”
That’s because she’s in L-O-V-E with Superman.

“What else could I do?” Bruce answered. “I took her for a spin in the Batmobile and gave her a tour of the Batcave. It was kind of romantic, actually.”

“You what?” Clark asked, bewildered.
So, pulling a prank on Clark, then?

Neither Clark nor Lana had any words to express the shock they were feeling. Who would have expected it, after all? Batman was officially in love.
laugh He always did have a penchant for reporters, huh?

THE END
The true end?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Thanks for the feedback, Michael.

Originally Posted by Darth Michael
I wouldn't set up my worst enemy to go on a date with Ralph."
What about Lex?
LOIS: Or Linda. He can date Linda.

Yes, he can date Linda. rotflol

"Wait a minute! That's it!" Clark shouted happily. "I know the perfect guy for Lois."
[Linked Image]

"Bruce Wayne," Clark responded. "He's available, he's rich, and he's a superhero. Lois will love him!"
rotflol I honestly didn’t read ahead! Also, is Bruce okay with Lana knowing?

That's some good guessing, Michael. smile

Superman simply pouted his lips in response until the dark knight finally agreed to go out on a date with Lois as Bruce Wayne.

lol

THE END
The true end?

You never know...

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

That's some good guessing, Michael.
[Linked Image] I’m good at guessing?

Quote:

laugh Wonder if the CPS will fail Lois the same way they did on the show.

You never know...
hyper

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard