Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Also known as the Lois & Lex / Scardino or Clark & Mayson / Lana challenge, but I wanted something shorter for the header.

Isn't Lois & Clark together just kind of...old? Cliche? So over-used, that you'd think the whole show was about it or something? It's been done, is what I'm saying here.

So! How about instead, we shake things up a little this February by pairing one of them off with the other contender: maybe Lois hooks up with either Lex or Dan, or maybe Clark flies off with either Lana or Mayson. But just to keep this from being too easy, here are some rules:

RULES:
1) The time-frame for this story should be around or after where season 4...would have been. In other words, this is long after that business with the Messenger and so forth, BUT...
2)Lois and Clark cannot have ever been married to each other.
3)Finally, remember those Jimmy Interruptuses we all love so much? Well, this time, either Lois or Clark gets to be the interrupter to the other one.

This is the Bizarro Monthly Challenge Challenge for February 2014. Good luck writing, everyone. thumbsup

~•~
L
Columnist
Columnist
L
Here's my attempt at your challenge.

Lois Interruptus

M
Columnist
Columnist
M
I've been wanting to write a Clark/Lana short, but I figured I'd be lambasted for it on these boards. Maybe I should go for it after all.

Though maybe I should finish my other short first.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Go ahead! It would be very interesting!!!!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Updating Link to the Monthly Challenges Thread.

Fixed Link to Lois Interruptus by Lois Lane Fan.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/05/14 05:21 PM. Reason: Fixed broken Links

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
L
Columnist
Columnist
L
I wrote a sequel to my response to this challenge, if anyone is interested.

Lois Interruptus: The Blind Date

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I will read it and comment very soon!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard