Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
DebbieG Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
As always, if you need to refer to earlier chapters, Mike M and LabRat are maintaining a helpful TOC. Chapter 32 will be posted Friday.

I really appreciate all the comments I've been getting! What do you think of this chapter?

M
Columnist
Columnist
M
I'm glad that something is going well for Kara and that the kids are warming up to her.

As far as that senator goes, he's stirring up considerable trouble. Can you imagine the government having custody of Kara? If they're not careful, they're going to start World War III over her. Poor girl. Let's hope her dad shows up soon.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The senator was long on bluster, short on brains.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Aren't they all, Morgana?

I'm still enjoying every part of this, even if I don't always reply.

DebbieG Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thanks for the comments!

Congressman Munroe has few redeeming qualities, it's true.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard