Next Thread
Print Thread
#256530 07/22/14 11:53 PM
C
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
C
I know there might not be any or even a very small amount of them, but I was wondering if there are any Lucy and Clark fics to read.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Do you mean stories where Clark falls for Lucy instead of Lois? Or do mean stories where Lucy and Clark team up to do something for Lois (like convince her to fall for Clark)? Or stories where Alt-Clark falls for Lucy because there is no Lois?

I've heard rumor of a story where Lucy and Clark date or are married (being that he's never met Lois) but I couldn't tell you more, being that I haven't read it (and it might only be a myth) or perhaps just a challenge suggestion.

Although it has been a year since I've read it and my memory is fuzzy, I believe Terry Leatherwood's The Circle Squared has Lucy and Clark as reporters and partners together. If I recall, Lucy wants more and warns her sister off, but I could be wrong. It has been a while. I apologize if I confused this with another story.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
C
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
C
I'm looking for stories where Clark falls for Lucy instead of Lois or stories where he meets her before Lois or the Alt-Clark idea you mentioned.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I can easily see Lucy falling for a overseas job that promises good money and nice lifestyle that turns out to be semislavery and Clark helping her out. Would definitely change Lois's opinion of him when Lucy first sees him and throws herself at him and explains how he rescued her.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard