Next Thread
Print Thread
#256545 07/23/14 07:45 AM
C
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
C
I wonder if someone has ever moved the tale to around "AKA Superman" (I could see it aa damper in that one gals thought process). Basically it doesn't happen during the third season but after Clark and Lois are married. Does she still choose her own color-scheme? Does Clark decide suddenly that Superman is married to this lovely woman? Does Lois/Lois superpowered mind (probably not but would she chew him out in a teasing way anyway)? etc.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
That sounds interesting premise. How does Superman convince ardent fans to leave him romantically alone after Clark marries? I could see him trying to make that argument to Lois (I actually had him try that in Missing Lois to much failure. Of course, the failure was for different reasons.) Would Lois want to connect Superman so closely with UW, because then you might have to follow that up with a SLV sequel. Not only is Lois cheating on Clark, but SM is cheating on UW.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Not only is Lois cheating on Clark, but SM is cheating on UW.

Then again, they could just say they're swingers... wink

~•~
C
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
C
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Would Lois want to connect Superman so closely with UW, because then you might have to follow that up with a SLV sequel. Not only is Lois cheating on Clark, but SM is cheating on UW.

In that case, it would end up with LOIS having to admit she's Ultra Woman to protect the secret identity of Clark.

..... then again that opens up WHOLE other can of worms (that would disappear until Clark admits to being Superman).

When I first posted this, my first thought was (with them being married) Lois would request the Superman colors for her uniform and the shield (since she has every right to wear it as his wife even if the world doesn't know). Clark (quite rightly) would name her Superwoman and they're off to the races.

Yikes on the SLV variant. Even WORSE for all involved. Although it would make Lois feel a little better on the UW front, kind of the same way Clark (sort of) had the edge taken off by the women in the office.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard