Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
DebbieG Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
If you need to catch up on earlier chapters, they're collected in a TOC, helpfully assembled by Mike M and LabRat. Chapter 30 will be posted Sunday morning.

I'd like to again thank both Morgana and my daughter, for their helpful beta reading. The story is much better for it.

Thank you all for the comments and feedback on earlier chapters! What do you think of this one?

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I have to say that Emily is such a wonderful, kind, considerate person thinking of her neighbors like that. If the girls move out of town, will they still be in the same school district, or is there only one middle school in Midford?

I'm glad someone is giving Super Girl a crash course in media relations. This is something Clark and Lois should have been doing subtly with their kids from day one, so that they would know not to say something they shouldn't by this age.

I keep thinking of Kara as a preteen and I just realized, she's only two years older than my daughter. thud I love my daughter, but I doubt she would be handling all of this quite so well as Kara. Then, again, try as well as we might, neither my hubby or I are Clark Kent. I can see why Lois and Clark were freaking out.

Am I right in thinking that we won't be seeing Lois and Clark until the late date in this dimension whence Tempus had sent them?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
dance I caught up. Actually, considering why I was able to catch up (not having a job over the summer, my girlfriend spending lots of time studying for the nursing exam and thus not much time with me), I am not sure this is a good thing.

I keep wondering when Lois and Clark will show.

I'm glad Kevin got passed the infatuated stage.

John Pack Lambert
DebbieG Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thanks for the feedback!

Virginia: Yes, Kara is a little mature for her age, but I hope not unrealistically so.

John: I am not sure it is a good thing, either. Good luck to you and your girlfriend, and I hope you have less time to read my story soon!

As Mr. Wells said, without a navigational beacon Lois and Clark have an uncertainty of up to eight weeks and/or hundreds of miles in when and where they show up in Emily's and Caitlin's reality, relative to their targeted time/place. They still have a big role to play in the story, and there's over twenty chapters left.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Good description of all the paparazzi and the way it's affecting Kara's life (and everyone else's too). When people say they want to be rich and famous, it's better to be just rich and not famous. smile

Also, if our reality is fictional, it's confirmed a theory I've long held that I'm only a supporting character whose function is to advance others' plots. Sort of like Perry and Jimmy. laugh

DebbieG Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Also, if our reality is fictional, it's confirmed a theory I've long held that I'm only a supporting character whose function is to advance others' plots. Sort of like Perry and Jimmy.
laugh laugh

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard