OP Offline
Pulitzer
comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yea! That Lois wanted Clark with her on her "interview". Too bad she hadn't insisted on that in canon.

I'm not sure that Revenge would work in the way that Luthor hopes (with big crowds), although it seemed to work for the Joker with his spray in the Lego Batman movie. smile (looked for clip where Joker double-crosses Lex Luthor but couldn't find it). Wouldn't people in love not care about voting? But Lex wouldn't be Lex if he didn't think BIG.

I'm surprised that Clark left Lois alone with Lex on purpose. I'm confused on his motivation there. The previous day Clark was worried about her spouting off his secret identity and then today he leaves her alone with SM's biggest enemy. Is that because he's learned to trust her, despite her lack of restraint, or did he have other motivation for this?

Since Lex doesn't know that CK=SM, how can he be sure that Clark would fall for his distraction bait? Couldn't another reporter just as easily be assigned the story? Doesn't Lex suspect that Clark has also been under the Revenge spray and may not want to leave Lois's side? If that were the case, why would Clark be distracted by Lex's bait? Or does he suspect that Clark hasn't been sprayed, because he was able to leave Lois's attentions? I guess I'll have to wait and see how Lex implements his plan.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Virginia,

Thanks for the FDK!

They weren't married in canon. evil

Clark didn't see Lex enter the newsroom. He was otherwise distracted. love sloppy

Nigel will call in the tip and specify that their best reporter - Clark Kent should be sent. devil

From what he had observed, he knows that Lois is under the influence, but that Clark doesn't seem to be. When he saw him striding up the ramp he saw a man on a mission and not distracted by thoughts of love. wildguy

Last edited by KenJ; 07/16/14 02:31 PM.

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Poor Jimmy! Madly in love with supermodel April, but she doesn't even know he's alive.

Which brings up a thought; why wasn't April affected by the spray?

Well it looks like Jimmy is back to his normal self. What about Lois and the rest of the bullpen gang?

Poor Perry!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

April was being badgered by Cat and both managed to avoid Miranda and her Witch's brew.

I wouldn't count Jimmy or the rest out yet. There is another round to go.

Just because Lois and Clark are headed home doesn't mean they are out of the woods. Clark simply thinks that there is less likely hood of his secret being accidentally exposed if they are alone.

Last edited by KenJ; 07/16/14 07:39 AM.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard