Next Thread
Print Thread
L
L Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Because my readers are tired of slow installments, I'll go back to my plan of just posting it when it's fully done.

I can't say when that will be. Obviously I want it to be over, but I have a life - work full time, have kids and it's summer where i live so writing gets the shortest shrift

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
NOOOO! Please post it as you write it! Even if installments are slow, they are greeted with glee. They're an oasis in the desert of boredom. Each chapter gives me loads to think about and reflect upon.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sheesh L. who said they were tired of slow installments. WE JUST WANT TO GET YOUR STORY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Anyway you want to give it to us. This is the only story I am bothering to read in this fandom at all. You know how much of a fan we were of Long Strange Trip. We waited years for that one, but we loved it. We want to know how this one ends. So post when you can in installments, unless you are actually close to finishing it. Anything is better then nothing. We all have lives, so we understand. I am suffering with stage 4 cancer and raising a nine year old. I am doing Ok so far, almost all the cancer is dead. I have some major side effects from the meds, but GOD is good so I hope to be here for a while. I will look forward to getting the rest of the story however you want to give it. Enjoy the summer. Don't get annoyed at us for wanting your story, we just love it that much! But believe me, we understand priority. Do what you can when you can.

Your fan always, Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Please accept my apologies! I did not mean to sound like a shrew and demand the story. It is a beautifully crafted work and a lot of us would love to see it to its completion. So take your time we will wait!

Have a great summer!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
L
L Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Yes. I'll keep posting. I dont like slow rare updates either I. Others so I felt badly. Laurach. Oh wow. My best wishes for you and now I have a muse. It's you and your courage.

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Kerth
Kerth
Laura, I was so sad to read of the difficulties you've been facing. It is true, God is good. Hang on to that truth.

Corrina.

Last edited by Female Hawk; 07/14/14 06:43 AM.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thank you L, I will look forward to your posts. Thank you for your kind words! Blessings, Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Corrina, my other favorite writer! Thank you for your kind words as well. Keep me in your prayers. I am doing considerably well. My faith is strong. Let me know if you are writing anything here. I don't come here often. I am on facebook daily and I started a new business. God get's half the profit. It's called Christiancorners.org but it isn't finished yet. Here is a sampling on cafe press though. Enjoy. It is keeping me busy these days in retirement. http://www.cafepress.com.au/christiancorners/11378550

I go under the name Christian, it is my last name anyway.But the art is mine.

Caroline's "Stardust"
M
Blogger
Blogger
M
I look forward to reading when it is done. I give you kudos for continuing to complete this story when you could just give up. As a reader/fan, thank you. I hope you will find the time as needed.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi L!

I’m a tad late, I guess…

Anyhow, here’s FDK for #45 smile1

And so she slept, praying never to awaken again.
So, really bad cold or is this something else?

The woman directly to your right, to start with -”
Lex isn’t a very nice person, huh?

“I will cooperate with you fully,” Kal-El said, his voice also steady and calm. “I apologize for allowing my own feelings of guilt to get in my way. I support the resistance. Freeing Earth is what matters.”
This will be interesting when Lex proclaims himself emperor.

“No, you are Lois,” Zara told her urgently. “And you are in the resistance headquarters. You are no longer a slave.”
If she were back, that would sure be a fun game for the clone.

“I can feel his presence,” LL said angrily. “I can feel him nearby.”
I don’t think Lois is going to take the Kals well.

Looking forward to the rest, whenever you get it ready!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard