Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
DebbieG Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
We're halfway done!

If you need to catch up on earlier chapters, LabRat and Mike M have kindly produced a helpful TOC listing them all. Chapter 28 will be posted Tuesday morning.

Thank you for the comments so far! What do you think of this chapter?

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Only half-way!? thud What's going to happening to poor Kara, et al, in the second half of your story?

This was a nice interlude in the action. Everyone is relaxing at "camp" David, but I can understand Emily's worry about what the future holds for them now that they've been outed. Even if Kara is reunited with her folks and taken back to her own dimension, I'm better there are some criminals out there who will still target Emily and Caitlin, just in case. It's not like their lives will ever go back to "normal".

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
So, halfway? seems like the roller coaster is about to speed up! smile1

I wonder if the "Lois and Clark, the new adventures of Superman" disks are found in the DVD collection of the cottage.. confused

Clark: "So what are you saying? I should go crawling back on my hands and knees?"
Martha: "No, honey. Fly back. It's faster!!"
DebbieG Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thanks for the comments!

What's going to happening to poor Kara, et al, in the second half of your story?
seems like the roller coaster is about to speed up!
There are more twists coming. smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
There's more to come?!? But of course there must be. The world must deal with Kara, and Kara must deal with the world. And what about Lois and Clark? How are they going to get to our world? What will our world do when faced with the real Superman? Will Superman have to do a rescue in our world? What kind of research in parallel dimensions will this spark in our world? After all, now we know that parallel worlds are possible and that fictional characters can be real.

I'm eagerly awaiting more!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard