Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
DebbieG Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
If you missed an earlier chapter or two, they're all collected in a TOC thanks to LabRat and Mike M. Chapter 27 will be posted Sunday morning.

Thank you for all the comments on earlier chapters! I hope you like this one.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I wonder if your "Eye" chapter title might have two meanings: firstly, the one Emily referred to, the Eye of Saurian (from LotR) and the other, the eye of the storm. What NEXT will befall this small family?

I'm not surprised that Emily is bored stiff being stuck at home under the Secret Services' watch. I've found that people aren't taught how to keep themselves busy instead of bored. I have my writing, so I'm never bored (except when I'm expected to be entertaining company).

Emily's hesitation and nervousness about Camp David has also given me pause. Is Debbie using this as a red herring or foreshadowing? I am worried that Kara mentioned where they were headed to Bailey. I'm sure that Bailey wouldn't intentionally hurt her friend, but what if she mentioned it to someone else who either wasn't to be trusted or overheard what she said. /need smilie of me biting my fingernails down to the quick/

Every time a scene ends, I wonder if we'll be spirited away to wherever trap Lois and Clark have been sent to. Not yet. You're really building up the suspense. clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
DebbieG Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you're enjoying the story. smile

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard