Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
The revolution is just beginning.... Thoughts? Sorry for the WHAM. devil

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yikes, Mouse! I can see this spiraling off in many different directions. Johanna was right. Jerome needs to step down. He has become the Nor of the Kent clan. It is why too much power should never be put into one person's hands.

With all the red paint in JoJo's(?) hands, I can see Jerome (or the civil authorities) scapegoating her as the real villain. Then they will blame the Kent family as shielding her. My question is, where is Jerome Senior's family? Doesn't he have any brothers or sisters, nieces or nephews, or cousins whom Jason can go to for assistance?

What a future you've set up for our Kent family! shock

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Whoa, how powerful and beautifully written. I loved how Jada knew it was happening as it happened. I suspect Jada will be an important element in the story going forward. The one who knows but Jerome never suspects.

No need to be sorry for the WHAM. As I see it, it will be the impetus to drive Jason to the Revolutionaries. He won't make the mistake his sister made in believing his father would never harm him.

Will you ever get to how Jerome got to be in this state? Something drive him there or is it just natural personal disposition?

This could be the anti-Home story (Nan Smith's series about the future of Lois and Clark's offspring). I guess I always wondered in the Home series how with the minor exception of Uma (one of Clark's nieces) no one ever turned out bad and with Superpowers especially with each generation marrying normal earthlings.

Great story so far. How long will we have to wait until the "Books" you mentioned in your Beta request back in May begin?

I know so many questions...

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Chilling. And well written.

Post more soon, please!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard