Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#255959 07/05/14 03:31 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
So, what do you think? Was this a more satisfactory way of handling the whole Lana fiasco?

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So, what do you think? Was this a more satisfactory way of handling the whole Lana fiasco?
A lot more satisfactory way. Wish it had been so well handled in the series. sad This is a thing I can't forgive in Smallville. It was worse than the Clone Argh in Lois and Clark. sick I could never watch the episodes between Bride and Infamous. I just fast forwarded through them and even then it was nauseous. dizzy

I guess Lois's trip to the past will change (changed?) some things. It has stopped Clark (thankfully) from making up (again) with Lana. And when Lois kissed Clark she must have confirmed his suspicions about Joel being his. It must have changed things in some way, but I don't think it will be bad. Just preventing Clark from going back to Lana is already a nice thing. wink Now let's see if Lois will get back to the right time. help

Andreia

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard