OP Offline
Pulitzer
comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I wonder if Clark will put Lois off, even though they're married, since she's not really herself.

KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Debbie,

Thanks for the FDK!

Only time will tell. I have tried to stick to the script/episode as closely as I could and still maintain the new status.

BTW: I have finished "Honeymoon in Metropolis" and will be starting on "All Shook Up" next week. I got the first set of beta in HiM back today so I will start posting that immediately after this story.

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hilarious! I love the way you have written these scenes in the newsroom! The slight extra touches make it even funnier!

"Elvis never cheated on Priscilla!" Priceless!

Lois behavior was very aggressive! Poor Clark, he has to get her out of the bullpen ASAP!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Yes, the sooner the better. Since they are married now that shouldn't present any major problem, right?????

Only time will tell.

With this series we are building an entirely new history and I am taking pains to keep that history consistent. In each story the thread will remain unbroken.

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lois leaned in so that she was closer and Clark had a good view down her open blouse. In a husky tone she asked, "How far apart are they, really?"

Glancing around to see if anyone else had noticed Lois' uncharacteristic behavior, Clark finally decided that he had to question it, "Lois, are you feeling okay?"

In that same husky, sultry tone she replied, "Never better." She moved in even closer and reached out to run her fingers through his hair and trail a finger down the side of his face, "I just … couldn't help noticing how very … sexy … you look today."
Sad, so sad. Lois doesn't act sexily at home? THIS is uncharacteristic for her? At work, yes, but out of the office?

Lois released a sigh and said, "Very, and I meant it when I said I want you to give me time to admire your body in the morning."

Looking around, making sure that no one would overhear, Clark said, "Oh, I get it. What do you want, dinner in Paris, a weekend in Hawaii?"
Oh, so now she can't want him unless she wants him to do something for her? Very sad sign for their relationship this early.

Lois leaned in and placed her finger on his lips to silence him as she said, "No. I don't want anything. Except … you … making … love … to … me." She was practically lying across his desk at this point.

Looking around again he realized that there were just too many people around. Now, if they had been alone he might have accommodated her and made love to her right there on the desk or floated them up into the air, but good sense overruled and Clark said, "Honey, you've already got me, but don't you want to wait until we get home for that kind of … activity?"
SO, go home! Clark, you just got married, ACT like it! [Linked Image] If your new wife can't seduce you to leave work early, you don't deserve her! I hope Martha gives him a good ear lashing for being such a bad husband!

Clark thought that he had settled Lois down, but decided that one sure way to distract her was to find her a candy bar, preferably a Double Fudge Crunch bar.
laugh Um, clearly he doesn't understand the science of chocolate.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Virginia,

Thanks for the FDK!

Oh, quite to contrary, Lois asks quite sexy at home, however at work she needs to control herself, somewhat. They do tease each other, but there are limits.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard