comments go here.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
Lex luthor drama....I'm really looking forward to how this version of Lois and Clark get thru this.

Black Star: "If it's fear that you speak of, then I'll stand and face it. I'll never give up. The only time I lose is when I die!" - Soul Eater
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Anything with Lex is fine with me! More comments later!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Terry,

Thanks for the FDK!

Yes, as in canon, Luthor is involved in this. There will be differences however because Lois and Clark are now married. Different dynamic.

Last edited by KenJ; 06/29/14 07:58 PM.

kj
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Interesting premise. This is the first of your Matchmaker stories that I've read, so I'm looking forward to seeing how things work with L&C married so early. smile

Top Banana
Top Banana
"Lois, we're married now."

"You know that and I know that, but Lex Luthor doesn't know that. Look, it's my chance to get that one-on-one interview I've been after."

"Lois, before you make that call, there are a few things you need to know about Lex Luthor that I haven't been able to tell you about until now."

Ah, Luthor. It'll be interesting to see his reaction to the news that Lois is unavailable. I bet Lois won't be fooled by him this time!

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Ah, yes, Luthor. Yes, this is canon Luthor, bad boy Luthor. I think he has some surprises in store, don't you? huh

Last edited by KenJ; 06/29/14 07:58 PM.

kj
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Debbie,

Thanks for the FDK!

Yes, as I explained in the email, the premise was set in the previous story - The Green, Green Glow of Home - Matchmaker style which I would encourage anyone reading this story to read first. clap

Last edited by KenJ; 06/29/14 07:57 PM.

kj
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Anne,

Thanks for the FDK!

Yes, Luthor will be worth watching. evil

Last edited by KenJ; 06/29/14 07:57 PM.

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ok. Time for more comments:

Love the milk container scene! The expression on the little boy's face when Superman arrives and tells him about recycling is precious!

A man who gets up and dresses at super speed than makes coffee and breakfast? Hot dog! Where do I sign up!

Smashing the alarm clock was a real hoot. Yes Clark move it over to Lois side of the bed.

Cat to see Cat running around excited about interviewing the models. She did a good job with that scene. Pure Cat!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Wow, a second one.

In the show, obviously Clark was alone when he smashed the clock so the byplay between the two of them was a natural.

With the exception of Cat's acceptance of Lois and Clark's wedded state I am attempting to keep Cat very much in character.

I am nearly finished the next story in this series - Honeymoon in Metropolis - Matchmaker Style where Cat will have a chance to shine. Another chapter and a half will see it finished and sent for beta.

Actually, with the exception of Lois and Clark being married - all of the rest should be pretty much the same.

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Clark was deep in Morpheus' arms until the piercing ‘RING' of the alarm clock jerked him awake. Instinctively he reached over to pound the snooze button, but instead, with a loud crunching noise, he flattened the alarm clock like a pancake. Clark looked at his handiwork and just shook his head.

The noise awakened Lois. She rolled over and said, "That's the second clock this week. I think we need to put the clock on my side of the bed if we don't want to take out a loan to keep us in clocks."
So, am I the only one worried that he might reach over to slam down the alarm clock and still smash his nightstand or worse slam his fist down in the other direction? shock

Interesting jump from GGGoH to PML with no off-hand comment to MoSB.

"I'm pretty sure that Luthor was looking at that as a date. What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to call and reschedule."

"Lois, we're married now."

"You know that and I know that, but Lex Luthor doesn't know that. Look, it's my chance to get that one-on-one interview I've been after."

"Lois, before you make that call, there are a few things you need to know about Lex Luthor that I haven't been able to tell you about until now."
They've been married for at least 6 weeks (if not 2 months) and he STILL hasn't had time to tell her about Luthor? [Linked Image] Me thinks Clark's white-lying a bit with that one. More like, he hasn't been interested in bringing up the subject.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Virginia,

Thanks for the FDK!

I had intended to make the comment that MoSB didn't occur in this universe. My bad. sad

They extended their stay in Smallville because of Clark being shot. Since Superman wasn't around, Luthor didn't play with the environment.

No, he hasn't told her about Luthor yet. They've been concentrating on other things. sloppy love

Last edited by KenJ; 07/11/14 11:56 AM.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard