Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Story is Here.

I'm sorry for the wait. I'm a little bit snagged on the next part, so it will be a while. frown

Thank you for your patience, and I hope y'all are still enjoying it. smile

~•~
Top Banana
Top Banana
Of course we are still enjoying it! The whole Kent family at war with each other is a wildly different perspective than what we normally see (re: Utopia). It is hard to understand how this dysfunctional group could ever generate Utopia. I guess that is why Lois is here. You think Herb might have made 'a mistake' by 'accident' here?? It is amusing to see how most of their offspring seem to take after Ellen crazy. Lois is mostly doing the peacemaker job that Clark normally does. An interesting turn of events here...

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Drain Cleaner and Antifreeze and they're wondering why their kids are getting sick? :rolleyes: Perhaps LexCo put some Kryptonite in it, guys? :rolleyes: Looks like Lois is going to make a decision. If she does what I think she's going to, it could hit the fan by the end of the day. Will anyone recognize Keith though, besides Charlotte and Les, who will know? lol It'd be really funny if they didn't.

Sorry, I can't comment more often. Unreliable internet connection. Still reading. wave

Last edited by VirginiaR; 06/26/14 10:04 AM. Reason: Added note

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
I agree with Mike, it is a fresh perspective (at least from the outside reading). Poor Lois. Feels like she like she just walked into a dramatic movie halfway and doesn't quite know which side she should be rooting for. I think Lois has something up her sleeve, and can't wait to see how/what she does. So very enjoyable.

Black Star: "If it's fear that you speak of, then I'll stand and face it. I'll never give up. The only time I lose is when I die!" - Soul Eater
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

So, I'm very sorry; and many thanks to the three of you still reading.
You’ve now got 4 readers! smile1

“Kryptonian cocktail,” one of the guys said, grinning at her.
Huh? Is this like Romulan Ale mixed with Surströmming?

“There's this new brand of drain-cleaner out that, when you mix it with anti-freeze, tastes *exactly* like bubblegum!”
shock
CLARK: huh I have *no* idea. Must be the Lane-genes and their propensity for downing toxins.

“So, what seems to be the trouble?”

The room exploded into shouting.
shock

“*Now* who's dealing in hypotheticals, Arnold?! This isn't the dark ages, anymore!”
They no longer have Trasks running around?

“I am *not* going to let you put *my* kid in danger just because you feel bad about what happened to yours!”
Low-blow?

Just look at what happened with Wesley—”

“You leave my son out of this!” Arnold thundered. “The boy's learned his lesson; he's suffered enough!”
Yep, sounds like Kryptonite.

I turned down Queen Liz for this, Grams.
laugh *Another* one?

An idea began to cross her mind. She took a deep breath. “Charlotte? Go find Les. Tell him I can solve his Superman problem. I'll be right over.”
help

“Because you need to stick together,” Lois replied. “Whatever happens, you'll need to be able to work together as a family, without any finger-pointing or resentment.”
Actually, there’s not been a time when more than one Kryptonian where together that it didn’t end in civil war. Some say, even if you got a single Kryptonian male, he’d just develop multiple personality disorder and bash his own head in with an asteroid.

“One more thing: Jordan, I need you to step down as Superman.”
Okay?

“So, what—I'm grounded?” he huffed, folding his arms and glowering at her.

Lois put her hands on her hips and glowered back. “Yes!”
/goes back and checks where he mouthed-off to his Gran-Gran.

I'd like to find out if Wesley's driving skills are genetic.” She beamed at him.
Aahmm…

Lois said her goodbyes and followed Arnold out to his car. Phase one was underway.
She is *so* going to use the movie to out them.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard