Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Story is Here. laugh

~•~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aha! More plot to come. I'm really enjoying this story. And I'm flummoxed as to why they hired Hans as Superman (trying not to give the story away to those who haven't read the chapter yet.)
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Hans is afraid of heights? *tries to hide a laugh at the irony that the man that is playing this version is afraid of heights when that was the case for Dean Cain, the version he's portraying*

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yikes! I was afraid that they were moving too quickly with the whole outing the family without having a family meeting first. I was worried about the kid. At first, I was worried he was Jordan's son; then he said he wasn't. What if it wasn't her great-grand-kid but some emissary from Tempus? I thought Lois was pretty naive to get into a car with someone she didn't know on so little data.

What's this sickness that's bothering the Kent family descendants? Is it that one Mindy introduced? Does it have something to do with Kryptonite?

Hans. rotflol Hilarious. Good thing that they've been schooling Keith to take over.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
I have to put in this thought: Lois afraid while someone else is driving? If only Clark was there to see the expressions on her face. Serves her right for all the times her driving drove Clark crazy!

Oh yeah, love the way she's driving Les and that insensitive writer crazy!

More please!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

“Hans and Julia,” Les continued, turning to the other two, “This is the first time you've seen each other after being forced apart for years. I want passion! I want unbridled ecstasy! I want--”
SUPERMAN: Umm…Zara…the last time we saw each other, you had just filled up your diapers…

I want--”

Lois cleared her throat. “Could I just--?”

“I want aspirin!” Les finished,
rotflol

“Of course not!” Lois said, innocently. Actually, the briefs were a little smaller than they should be, but she'd decided to let that pass.
clap

“I just thought that, just for laughs, we could do a take where Superman and Zara act like they *aren't* ridiculously in love with each other.” She folded her hands and flashed Les a winning smile. “Just for laughs,” she repeated.
shock

“Are you *trying* to ruin this movie?!” Les shouted at her. “The whole point is that he gets forced away from his home and the people he loves by forces beyond his control! He's an alien and doesn't belong here!”
Oh boy.

Les held up a hand. “I *mean*, he's an expatriate! He gets stranded here, but his heart is there. Do you follow?”
Les is an alienphobe who wants to make an x-rated movie out of the Kryptonian invasion?

Lois narrowed her eyes at Les, and her mouth formed into a tight line. “I think you're in for some surprises down the road, Mr. Donner.”
Lo-is!

“Okay, we've got a crane coming in about ten minutes, so everybody take a breather and then we'll head outside for the flying and landing scenes.” He shot another glare at Lois. “I trust nothing about *those* will strike you as controversial?” he spat.
LOIS: But Superman doesn’t *need* a crane. He can fly on his own accord.
LES: wallbash

Les threw his hands into the air. “But you're Superman!” he shouted. “Who ever heard of a Superman who can't stand heights?!”
That would be an interesting twist, now wouldn’t it?

“I'm on my way,” Lois replied, and headed for the stairwell. There was no way she was sharing an elevator with Hans.
In case of sick or because of [Linked Image] and [Linked Image] ?

The kid cleared his throat, making her whirl around to face him. “Gran-gran?” he squeaked.
laugh

“Wesley,” he replied.
[Linked Image]

when your time-machine landed. I was sick.”

Lois shook the proffered hand. “I didn't actually arrive in a--”
laugh

“You were sick?”

Wesley nodded.
Huh.

But you look like him—not exactly like him, mind you, but I can definitely see it somewhere around the—what is so funny?!”

Wesley forced back his laughter and grinned broadly at her. “Lane babble,” he replied.
hyper

“Granddaughter,” Wesley answered. “Anyway, yes, I'm blood-related, and yes, it's rare for us to get sick.” He shrugged. “It occasionally happens, though.”
He played with a girl who wore green jewelry?

“Only Superman flies,” Wesley repeated.
Yes, wouldn’t want to good people to think there’s another invasion going on.

“And—you want me to tell him not to?” Lois asked, trying to keep her breathing calm. She felt her heart stop when Wesley turned the car onto a major highway.
Not used to Lane-driving, is she?

“What did I say about driving without a licensed driver in the car?”

Lois' eyes widened in shock.
Life flash by, again?

“Please,” said Arnold, “won't you come inside? Hopefully, we can take your mind off of the drive up here.”
They got alcohol. Or chocolates?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard