Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
ShayneT Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Well, what do you think?

Last edited by ShayneT; 06/06/14 11:18 PM.
T
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
T
I think you're a little strange. Not that being strange is bad, you understand.

"HEY KOOL AID!" indeed.

A video of Kool-Aid coming through the wall.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
rotflol

This has got to be both the funniest and the most bizarre L&C crossover I have ever read.

Thanks for making the start of my day as bright as a certain beverage.

Joy,
Lynn

Top Banana
Top Banana
I shouldn't have read this while drinking, 'cause now I have to wipe water off my monitor and keyboard. That was hilarious!

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
............... Speechless. But absolutely hilarious.

Black Star: "If it's fear that you speak of, then I'll stand and face it. I'll never give up. The only time I lose is when I die!" - Soul Eater
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
clap notworthy Totally unexpected. rotflol What a follow-up to Homecoming, Shayne!

Yes, explaining this to Lois would be a conversation worth hearing.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
M
Columnist
Columnist
M
Wow that's silly.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh my! That is the funniest vignette I've read in a long time. Thank you, Shayne!

But why does Clark have to be the one to explain to Lois what happened? Wouldn't it be obvious? Lex Luthor is not the law-abiding citizen that he portrayed. He broke the law and paid the ultimate price.

Brava!
BJ

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The monster stared down at him confused. Emil Hamilton had tried cloning Superman using a solution of his DNA mixed with simple sugars and other chemicals to provide food for the process. Something had gone wrong, and he’d been forced to place the resulting mass of red sentient goop in a practically indestructible container.

A janitor had drawn a simple face on the container, and the creature had been able to force pseudopods out in several places, which it used to propel itself through Metropolis.

No one knew where it had gotten its love of breaking through walls; some commentators had joked that it must be genetic. The only being in Metropolis that caused nearly as much wall damage was its genetic donor, Superman.

It must have imprinted on the first television commercial it saw; no one could understand why it would use super hearing to respond to that call, and only that call.

GUFFAW! ROTFL! :):):)

This is the best explanation ever for that weird mutant large pitcher of Kool-Aid.

Although perhaps the mutant was in Berlin:

[Linked Image]

Last edited by IolantheAlias; 06/07/14 11:37 PM.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
LOL!

Too funny! smile1 smile1

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Top Banana
Top Banana
This was brilliant! clap It was both original and funny.

I loved this line:
Lex paled a moment before the wall behind him exploded.
Lex must have known what was coming. evil

Bob

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
You are one weird dude, Shayne lol

Kool-Aid, indeed.

[Linked Image]

"It's the mythology of a sun god who wished he was a man because he saw something so great in us.
It's the story of a hero who could move whole worlds and see through stars and hear a whisper on the other side of the planet...
...and who fell in love with a storyteller." - ashmaht (x)
Top Banana
Top Banana
Of all of the ways I have imagined Lex getting killed, this one never occurred to me rotflol. Probably because I had blocked those silly commercials from my mind so thoroughly that I had to really think for a while before I got the premise and I am definitely old enough to have lived through the commercials...

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Shayne!
Gasping, Clark tried to crawl away from the green glow from the bars. Weakness sapped his strength even as his skin felt like it was on fire.
Ooooh! HoL Arc smile1

“You’ll never get out of that cage. I’ll close this room off forever as Lois and I begin our new life together.”
Read too much Poe, did he?

“HEY, KOOL AID!” he shouted, with all the strength he could muster.

Lex paled a moment before the wall behind him exploded.

“OH YEAH!”
confused Did he get a Jimmy sidekick?

A janitor had drawn a simple face on the container, and the creature had been able to force pseudopods out in several places, which it used to propel itself through Metropolis.
shock

No one knew where it had gotten its love of breaking through walls; some commentators had joked that it must be genetic. The only being in Metropolis that caused nearly as much wall damage was its genetic donor, Superman.
clap

It had never uttered a single word other than its catchphrase, and it was now illegal to play Kool Aid commercials within a two hundred mile radius of Metropolis.
[Linked Image]

In Metropolis, yelling “Hey Kool Aid” was considered legally the same as yelling fire in a crowded theater.
[Linked Image]

Explaining all this to Lois was going to be a nightmare.

He felt strangely thirsty.
laugh

That was psychedelic laugh

wave Michael

EDIT: Thanks for the link to the commercial. Now I get the cultural references, too.

Last edited by Darth Michael; 06/22/14 10:50 AM.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard