Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
DebbieG Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
As always, LabRat and Mike M have produced a helpful TOC if you need to catch up on prior chapters.

What do you think?

Top Banana
Top Banana
A double bonus Friday!!!

A new chapter of "One Year Ago" and also "Fictitious Persons". My cup runneth over!

I am amazed at how well Emily is handling this, Caitlin I expected to handle it well but I was expecting Emily to be freaked out at lot more than she appears to be. She is correct with the fear she shows regarding how/what the government's reaction might be. Every timeline has people that live in massive fear of the unknown and many of them are in positions of power which makes for a scary proposition for Emily, Caitlin, and Kara. I am sure many interesting/scary situations await them in the story.

With Lois and Clark gaining access to Wells the rescue game is a foot but they still have to find out when/where Kara has been transported and unless Wells has some additional tools regarding that then they will have to wait for Kara to make her debut and mess up the timeline I guess.

Thanks for posting/writing this truly novel story.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

DebbieG Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
I think Emily sees a lot working in the E.R., and is pretty pragmatic. I don't think she would freak out, but I'm sure she still finds it bizarre.

Also, it's hard to be afraid of Kara. smile

I'm glad you like the story! I was nervous about posting it since it mostly focuses on non-canon characters. It's been a relief that people have been enjoying it.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard