Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
So, what did you think?

And more importantly, what are your speculations about the third and final book?

Thanks for reading!! wave

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Everything ends well... or almost. frown About Clark don't recovering as fast as before, I think there could be some kryptonite in his body. At the cell didn't he think there was kryptonite in his food? Maybe he ingested it through the food and water and it's still in his body, keeping him from recovering. His sweat was tinted green, so his body must be trying to expurgate the kryptonite, but will it be able to get rid of all the poison by itself? shock Will they figure out what is hindering his recovery? help

A floating baby is cute, but is scaring, too. They can never leave him alone near an open window. goofy Imagine if somebody glimpses a flying baby! thud I believe he won't be able to go to school, too. It was hard for Clark being a teenager with powers, imagine how much harder it would be for a little kid. sad And they can forget about daycares and babysitters, too. It looks like Chloe will be the only babysitter he will have (or somebody else from the League). I'm thinking too much ahead.... blush

Hope to see the wedding in the next part!!! hyper smile1 And lots of WAFFy moments! love

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard