Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
DebbieG Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Prior chapters and feedback are catalogued in the handy TOC put together by LabRat and Mike M.

As promised, this chapter is a little early. The next post will be Friday morning.

Thank you, everyone, for your comments so far!

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful part.

Framework4
Top Banana
Top Banana
I loved the part with Lois and Clark traveling to London and Wells' elaborate plan for them to contact him if they had the need.

The other part is probably as I expected: teenage Caitlin taking it all in like it was pretty much normal and Emily freaking out...

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Interesting that Wells was born in Kent. Tempus would love the irony. cool And Lois's hunch was right, as always. clap

At least now Kara has somebody that believes her and don't think she is crazy. She must be somewhat relieved.

Looking forward to Caitlin and Emily getting to know Lois and Clark. grin

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'm glad that Wells set up this secret way for Lois and Clark to contact him if ever they were in temporal trouble, but you'd *think* (then again, this IS H.G. Wells) he would have told them about it before now. I love the pressing of the secret bricks. It's so Harry Potter! I wonder if HG Wells discovered another dimension where HE was a real person. I'm interested to see what happens with Lois and Clark on their time-traveling journey.

Yes, Emily's world was just knocked on its side. What she thought was fiction was actually reality. It will be good for Caitlin not to put limits on her possibilities.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Kevin was voluble in filling in the back story from the earlier movies and the comics.

Showing that it's good to be a comics fan. You never know when that exhaustive knowledge will come in handy.

As in this story, which is about Superman, sort of, but is hysterically funny and depends on comics knowledge: And Then The Heroes Came Along by Roga.

A
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
A
Haven't mentioned this before - outstanding job on the chapter titles. Very funny.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally Posted by AndyG
Haven't mentioned this before - outstanding job on the chapter titles. Very funny.

I agree and I thought they were neat enough that I added them to the TOC.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Really cute story. Looking forward to more of it.
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
DebbieG Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thanks for the kind comments, everyone! Sorry I didn't respond earlier… this week was very busy for me.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard