Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Comments for the g-fic version go here please. (n-fic comments)

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Adorable! Simply adorable!

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Cute sequel. I love the ending.

Thanks for writing a gfic version of this story.

Joy,
Lynn

Top Banana
Top Banana
Thanks for the sequel it was the perfect ending.

I liked both versions but like the gfic version better due to wanting Clark to see her original doodles back in the first story. Clark has always been afraid that Lois would want him for Superman rather than himself and in the original story with her finding out and then declaring her love it had to be in the back of his mind. Now that would have been cleared up.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You weren't joking when Lois said "okay" to forever, Clark took it literally. Wow, I wasn't expecting that.

Bobby knows. lol Of course, he does. Good going there, Clark. Perhaps next time, you should let the machine answer at Lois's apartment. What if it had been her mother? shock That would have been a mood-killer.

I love Clark having to remind himself as he kept flipping backwards in the book that he was going back in time. I'm a bit surprised he didn't note how long she had been doodling CK instead of the S-shield.

I'm glad that Lois caught him. Him going into her purse / briefcase was a huge invasion of privacy, no matter what they had shared the night before. It has echoes of Claude and Lois have every right to be angry. First he answers her phone without her permission, then he went through her purse/briefcase. [Linked Image] Way to cross the line on the first day, there, Kent. Thankfully, Clark knows how to nip off Lois's anger with a kiss, but hopefully she gives him a lecture about boundaries.

If Clark had any doubts about whether Lois wanted him or Superman, then I'm surprised he stayed the night. Finding the notebook, either way, was reassuring, even if he never did discover her need to dive off the pier the night before. Now, I'm worried what heart-wreching discovery they'll find tonight at 11 per Bobby's message.

You, KK, are an A-Plot tease! wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
Awwww!!! I love it! Loved how you had Bobby call and tease Clark knowingly. Very well done!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Great ending, KK dance

I am so glad that Clark got a chance to know all about her doodles--and see for himself the progression of her feelings for him throughout their friendship. For a guy that has always needed to hide a part of himself--and pretend to be two people--that reassurance would mean a lot, regardless of hearing how Lois felt about him at the end of your story. It was a bit snoopy of him to go into her briefcase (BUT--I am so glad that he did wink ).

Lois Kent.

There, in the margin, was a written declaration of all his hopes and dreams.

This part--my favorite part of your sequel. I truly enjoyed picturing Clark, there in Lois' apartment, seeing--from her own handwriting--everything he's always wanted come into being. It was really touching--and such a cool 'moment' wink

She giggled and grinned against his shoulder, speaking for the first time. "You still haven't washed behind your ear."

Great last line--and such a creative arch back to the beginning. notworthy

Really enjoyed your story, KK--and getting two different sequels to boot...

Thanks smile
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Cute sequel, but bad Clark going through Lois' things. goofy

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah, it was probably not a good idea, but no doubt, there will be a discussion about that later!

Great story Katherine! We all look forward to reading more soon!

Last edited by Morgana; 05/30/14 12:32 AM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by Christina
Adorable! Simply adorable!

Thank you very much,

Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
Cute sequel. I love the ending.

Thanks for writing a gfic version of this story.

Joy,
Lynn

You are welcome. I'm glad I did two versions.

Originally Posted by Mike M
Thanks for the sequel it was the perfect ending.

I liked both versions but like the gfic version better due to wanting Clark to see her original doodles back in the first story. Clark has always been afraid that Lois would want him for Superman rather than himself and in the original story with her finding out and then declaring her love it had to be in the back of his mind. Now that would have been cleared up.

Mike

Yeah. Seeing Lois' doodles was probably very reassuring for Clark, even though he no longer needed it.

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
You weren't joking when Lois said "okay" to forever, Clark took it literally. Wow, I wasn't expecting that.

Well, actually ... it was Lois that interpreted their conversation as a proposal and acceptance, initially in Doodles, but yes ... that was Clark's intention when he said 'forever' he just didn't expect Lois to agree so quickly.

Bobby knows. lol Of course, he does. Good going there, Clark. Perhaps next time, you should let the machine answer at Lois's apartment. What if it had been her mother? shock That would have been a mood-killer.

lol Of course Bobby knows ... and if I'd had the phone call be Ellen then I couldn't have come up with a reason for Clark to need the pen he knew would be in Lois' notebook, could I!!!!

I'm glad that Lois caught him. Him going into her purse / briefcase was a huge invasion of privacy, no matter what they had shared the night before. It has echoes of Claude and Lois have every right to be angry. First he answers her phone without her permission, then he went through her purse/briefcase. [Linked Image] Way to cross the line on the first day, there, Kent. Thankfully, Clark knows how to nip off Lois's anger with a kiss, but hopefully she gives him a lecture about boundaries.

Whoa there Virginia. Clark was pretty sure that he was okay to answer the phone. Even if last night hadn't happened they are best friends and partners. Now ... the briefcase and notepad ... is that different, or not? He was acting on behalf of Lois as her partner and he was originally only going for a pen ... that's all.

Who can blame him for getting curious though? I know I would be ...

If Clark had any doubts about whether Lois wanted him or Superman, then I'm surprised he stayed the night.

Clark finding the notebook was never about him needing reassurance. He has no doubts about Lois' feelings. He was just curious, and in love, and happy.

Finding the notebook, either way, was reassuring, even if he never did discover her need to dive off the pier the night before. Now, I'm worried what heart-wreching discovery they'll find tonight at 11 per Bobby's message.

You, KK, are an A-Plot tease! wink

Nope. He'll never discover why she dived of the end of the pier ... and no-one (not even me) will ever know what they would see at 11pm tonight.

Originally Posted by Mouserocks
Awwww!!! I love it! Loved how you had Bobby call and tease Clark knowingly. Very well done!

Thanks. Yeah, I just had to put that in. Bobby seems to know everything.

Originally Posted by LMA
Great ending, KK dance

I am so glad that Clark got a chance to know all about her doodles--and see for himself the progression of her feelings for him throughout their friendship. For a guy that has always needed to hide a part of himself--and pretend to be two people--that reassurance would mean a lot, regardless of hearing how Lois felt about him at the end of your story. It was a bit snoopy of him to go into her briefcase (BUT--I am so glad that he did wink ).

So many people are looking reproachfully at Clark for going in Lois' briefcase ... but then being awesomely happy with the outcome. Is that ... hypocritical. angel-devil

Lois Kent.

There, in the margin, was a written declaration of all his hopes and dreams.

This part--my favorite part of your sequel. I truly enjoyed picturing Clark, there in Lois' apartment, seeing--from her own handwriting--everything he's always wanted come into being. It was really touching--and such a cool 'moment' wink

Thanks. I love that bit too. I can just imagine the look on Clark's face, and I can feel how his heart would beat.

She giggled and grinned against his shoulder, speaking for the first time. "You still haven't washed behind your ear."

Great last line--and such a creative arch back to the beginning. notworthy

Thanks. I wanted to end on an amusing comment, and to make sure that the sequel linked properly back to the original.

Really enjoyed your story, KK--and getting two different sequels to boot...

Thanks smile
Laura

Yeah, you're very lucky. Two for one deal. smile

Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
Cute sequel, but bad Clark going through Lois' things. goofy

LOL. Bad Clark. Very bad. On the other hand. Kissing and hugging and lovey-dovey stuff happens!!!

Originally Posted by Morgana
Yeah, it was probably not a good idea, but no doubt, there will be a discussion about that later!

Great story Katherine! We all look forward to reading more soon!

Thanks. They probably will discuss it, and there will be anger, upset, more kissing, apologies, more declarations of love, and possibly the notebook will even come out and Lois will sit all curled up on Clark's lap while she flicks through it showing him all the times she doodled his name.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ooooh! Extra goodies hyper Thanks, Vic!

Clark was whistling to himself, his heart still swelling with joy at having woken up with Lois in his arms. He'd been partly afraid of waking and finding out it was all a dream.
Well…it’s not like that that’s never happened before…
LOIS: I get pheromoned *once*, and he keeps dragging that up and up again. grumble

He'd dreamed of this so very often, for such a long time. It was much more likely that he was lost … trapped in his fantasy ... than it was possible for this to be real.
There’s several TV show episodes where the protagonist is shown to be in some form of mental institution or other, dreaming the nightmare of their existence laugh

All night.
All night, huh?
LOIS: [Linked Image]

In fact, in his mind, he was already seeing her … hair dripping, skin slick ...
Claaaa-ark? Blink.

He dithered over whether to answer the phone for all of 0.3 seconds and then he sped over and picked up the receiver.

"Hello," he stated clearly.
And did he think what he’d say to Ellen. Or Perry?

"Kent?" came the surprised voice of Bobby Bigmouth on the other end.
jawdrop There goes the wedding announcement need…

he noticed a pen and pad. Bending down he picked up the pen, clicked it on and then began to write.
evil

Clark acted purely on curiosity instinct and he flicked the page, from the back, over the spiral.
What Lois calls it, when other people do it: Spying.
What Lois calls it, when she’s doing it: Investigating.

Just because he and Lois … last night … it didn't necessarily follow that these hearts were anything to do with her feelings for him.
Could be Call-Me-Daniel. Could be Jimmy. Could be Ralph. Could be Lex.

LL + CK

Clark had a sudden flashback to his teenage crush years and felt like adding '4ever', but he resisted, even as his smile grew.
laugh

Clark stood and turned, a wide grin clearly covering his face. As he took a step he raised his gaze and then jerked to a stop. His face dropped, his eyes widened and he glanced back to the notebook.
Busted!

She whipped her eyes back up to him, anger now blazing, suddenly replacing the embarrassment. Finally ready to speak, and knowing what to say, she parted her lips, but was too late. Clark lowered his head and touched her.
[Linked Image]

"Is this why you attacked me with the pen yesterday? I mean, were you trying to protect your notepad?"
laugh

[Linked Image]

Angry Lois can be so much fun smile1

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Ooooh! Extra goodies hyper Thanks, Vic!

You're welcome.

Well…it’s not like that that’s never happened before…
LOIS: I get pheromoned *once*, and he keeps dragging that up and up again. grumble

LOL

All night.
All night, huh?
LOIS: [Linked Image]

Yup, all night.

]And did he think what he’d say to Ellen. Or Perry?

Um ... Hi?

jawdrop: There goes the wedding announcement need…

rotflol Are you saying that Bobby might ... gossip ... about this?

What Lois calls it, when other people do it: Spying.
What Lois calls it, when she’s doing it: Investigating.

*nods* Exactly

Angry Lois can be so much fun smile1

wave Michael

Thanks.

KatherineKent/Victoria

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard