Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Okay, I couldn't make you wait a year.

smile

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by KatherineKent
Okay, I couldn't make you wait a year.

smile
Thank you. lol

Lois couldn’t really pinpoint the moment she’d finally accepted that he was Mr Right and not just Mr ‘Right Now’.
I know! hyper It's when he started doing this:

He was naked, stretched out on her bed. Chest down, resting on the mattress his arms were above his head, bent at the elbows, with his head resting on his hands. He was facing away but she could tell he was sleeping peacefully.
I'm right, aren't I?

The important thing was that she still had a spot from which she could watch Clark. And it was so much safer here. And the things she got to observe were so much more ... more!
Well, let's hope Clark isn't parading around work in his birthday suit. lol Safer? Because if he caught her watching him, they wouldn't chance their make-out session being interrupted at work by their co-workers?

They were so powerful. The position of his arms made his shoulder-blades stand out creating peaks and dips in his smooth skin. Those shoulders carried so much. She’d been carried by them on many occasions, for many different reasons. But there was more. He carried a ‘burden’ on them, not just physical.
I'm so glad he's finally told her. Phew. I was afraid he hadn't.

“Right now.” She giggled and let go of the handle, striding to the bed. She made it in four steps then dropped herself down next to Clark. “Sometimes I think you purposefully use that phrase just to tease me.”

“Darn right I do,” he admitted, but his eyes held no teasing light, just affection.
He took the words out of my mouth. "Darn right." clap I love him teasing her.

“Clark Kent, if you are going to start calling me Snuggle Cheeks then I will be forced to kick that indestructible ass of yours.”
And rightfully so!

“I was thinking more on the lines of ... Mrs Kent.”

“Was that a proposal?” Lois hitched up onto one elbow suddenly. Shock caused her to widen her eyes.

“I think it was,” he spoke slowly. She grinned. “So ... Miss Lane ...” he looked at her, utterly serious.
He *thinks*? He *thinks*? Oh, man. Clark, this isn't a time to be indecisive. Either you know or you don't know. Not a time for waffling.

“I think,” she licked her lips, “that being your Mrs Kent would be even better than being your Little Miss Right,” and she launched herself at him, toppling him backwards, then peppering him with joyful kisses.
But... but... but... Mrs. Kent is his MOTHER! Sorry, it's still hard for me to think of this Clark as a fully grown man who would think Mrs. Kent as his wife. Maybe Lois should show him her "I'm going to marry Clark" dance from "Persuasion."

Cute and WAFFy. Thanks for sharing.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yes! This was so... perfect! I loved Lois' observations of Clark... both her appreciation of his erm, assets and of his burdens. So beautifully written! I'd take a quote, but I loved ALL of it! So wonderfully WAFFY! clap notworthy

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Kerth
Kerth
Dropping in to say that I enjoyed your story. I appreciate a good WAFF. grin Don't usually read through Smallville stuff, but I'm glad I did. I'm off to find some of your other work - I really liked your writing style. thumbsup

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Ooooh....that was simply excellent!

Clark: "So what are you saying? I should go crawling back on my hands and knees?"
Martha: "No, honey. Fly back. It's faster!!"

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard