Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
DebbieG Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Here's the next part. Finally, we learn why this is a Lois and Clark story. smile

Chapters 4 and 5 are both a little short, so I will be posting Chapter 5 later today.

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Ah, now we move into familiar territory!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Well done. I wonder if the kidnappers intended to dump Kara in the other 'Verse or if something went wrong.

I would not like to be in their if L&C track them down and all they can say is "she fell into a glowing hole in the air when we were transferring from the car".

Framework4
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yes, I would say that Henderson knows more than he lets on.

A Safe House, that is relative novel to the L&C FanFiction universe. Maybe Sam and Ellen will behave themselves because of the situation... Nah!

Debbie, this looks like it is going to be a very good and interesting story. Nice work tying it all together.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yikes! I feel for Lois and Clark. This has to be one of the hardest things for a parent to deal with. I could feel myself tearing up with Lois.

Kara going to another dimension feels like Tempus to me. Reminiscent to what he did to Lois in "Tempus Anyone?" To put her in a dimension where nobody has powers and have her grow into her powers alone and frightened, ala alt-Clark or even the alt-Clark in Shayne's story, is the sheer torture, both for her and the Kents.

I'm glad that they have a safe house. I'm a little surprise that Ellen and Sam are still (back) together after 14+ years. I agree with Clark, it's best to have Jordy stay with Laura to help protect her, even if that isn't the fun job. I'm glad Laura feels comfortable enough with her folks to tell them right away that she doesn't like something about her grandparents. An open and honest relationship with your kids is always the best way to go. I can see why Kara would be so upset upon learning that her folks have been lying to her all these years.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice job showing L&C's POV at the kidnapping of their daughter. (I'm glad you left out the frantic disbelief and the dread part and moved right on to the "we're going to solve this" part.)

I agree that Henderson knows more than he lets on. He's no dummy.

The scary thing - does the kidnapper(s) know that CK=SM and hence the kids can be affected by kryptonite?

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard