WARNING: Hot and heavy. PG 13 I hope. I have edited just a couple of sentences to try and keep this g-fic.

Chapter 6

“Lois, we are going to talk about this. Right now.”

Lois looked at Clark, heart beating away in her chest. “Talk about what?”

“This!” he stated strongly, and with a hint of danger, then he plunged down and took her mouth.

Lois’s knees immediately buckled but she was supported by Clark. Her hands instinctively came up his chest and then linked behind Clark’s neck. Her world started to swirl. The relief. The release. She’d been waiting for this for so long. Wanting it ... and denying it at the same time.

But now that it was happening there was no resistance. She gave herself over to it completely. How could she not? That tongue teased her lightly, his arms cradled her gently. And, oh the sweetness of his lips.

As she lifted her hands further and tangled her fingers in his hair she felt herself being pressed into the copier behind. Clark was pushing her backwards and leaning close. An explosion of heat in her chest set her heart racing faster when she felt their lower bodies meet. She tore her mouth away to gulp in some deep breaths. Clark took the opportunity to explore her neck. He kissed and nibbled his way down to her shoulder and then buried his head there. His embrace tightened and she felt his desire touching her stomach.

He wants me. I knew that. The way he looks at me. But he’s never ...

Lois moaned when Clark brought a hand to her neck and moved her head back so he could reach her lips again.

... he’s never acted on it before.

His lips teased so gently, it was torture. She’d had enough of torture. She’d tortured herself for long enough, watching him through the glass, fantasising about moments like this. She grabbed his head tight and brought it against her mouth forcefully. The movement made her lean back even further and suddenly the copier sprang to life.

Clark and Lois jumped apart in surprise. They stared at each other both feeling shock and embarrassment. At least Lois presumed he was also feeling that way. She felt a blush creeping up her face and she tried to get her breathing under control but it was as if she had just run up the steps all the way to the roof.

Lois stared, unable to move. What is he going to do? What will he say? When the silence stretched she nibbled on her lower lip. Oh, please say something Clark. No, don’t say anything. All she really hoped was that he would kiss her again.

And then, he did.

He grabbed her and pulled her into his arms. Shuffling backwards they came to a stop when Clark bumped the wall. Lois stumbled right into his chest, grabbing his shirt and he brought his arms round her fully. She moaned into his mouth and felt his hands travel down her back. She instinctively rocked against him and he moaned back.

Clark brought his hands back up to her neck and pushed away from the wall. Turning them around Lois found herself pressed into the wall instead. When Clark rocked his pelvis into her she opened her legs and brought them up around his hips. He put his hands under her thighs to help support her. Lois naturally began to move her hips. She felt his desire touching her, even through the layers of clothing. The friction between them began a warmth building in her stomach. Her heart beat faster and she tightened her hold on Clark’s shirt.

Clark pushed her harder into the wall and then let go with one hand. Lois felt it travel up her body, a tingle following in its wake.

His lips crushed her mouth. She arched her back forcing even more contact between them. She moved her hands up his shoulders and neck and tangled her fingers in his hair again.

Needing more oxygen she ripped his head away and gasped for air. He moved his lips to her neck and buried his head in her shoulder. Her head was spinning with sensation and she could feel the pleasure building. Extending her neck she let Clark nibble further.

“Lois!” he whispered, his voice thick with desire.

“Mmmm,” she replied.

“Lois. God, what you do to me.” He caressed her through her thin top. “It was never like this with Lana.”

Lois stilled at the name. Lana. The ex. The on again – off again, angst filled, first love relationship. How could I be so stupid! She tried to push at his shoulders but he was kissing her just under her ear. Her muscles melted into him again, her eyes fluttering closed for a second. No!

“Clark!” she said, and tried to push free once more. His hands on her bottom still held her aloft; his desire was still pressed against her. “Clark, let me go!” she said more forcefully and pushed at the same time as wriggling. He finally lifted his head and looked up at her.

“Lois?” he questioned. His eyes were slightly unfocussed and his breathing was a little ragged. He blinked and his eyes cleared. “What?”

“Let me down, Clark!” She stared wide-eyed, feeling trapped. He stepped back and let her to the floor. When she was down he took another step away giving her room. His expression was unreadable again. She flicked her eyes around his face, unsure where to look.

He didn’t speak and when she couldn’t think of anything to say she looked away. Her heart felt heavy, and possibly even broken, as she walked off.

He’s not Mr Right. Maybe he could be. I know I want him to be. But I’m not his Little Miss Perfect so he can’t be my Mr Right.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Comments go at this link

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."