Print Thread
#254245 05/17/14 12:38 AM
Top Banana
OP Online Content
Top Banana
Finally got back to this one. With any luck I get get it finished soon. peep

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Glad to see you trying to finish this one! A couple of 'refresher' paragraphs would have been great. Something to jog the memories. Looking forward to reading the conclusion.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Top Banana
OP Online Content
Top Banana
After I posted then went to a very late function at the conference I'm at I realized I had left out 'refresher' paragraphs and a link to the TOC. blush

Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh boy, if I had a dime for every time I did that! Keep writing the story Dandello, looking forward to the next installment.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful return. Loved the case, and loved seeing your version of Cat Grant. And I am delighted to see Lois working with others.

Framework4
Top Banana
Top Banana
Great story! Boy you have got a lot to get covered in two more parts??? You have not gotten Clark back into the picture or do you plan on it? The baby is his (well kind of) and Lois does not seem to be as mad as she was in part 1 now, actually defending Clark to Perry. I am assuming time travel is involved since she came in like she had just been through PML and walked into the pilot. Like I said a lot of ground.

I too like stories where they let Cat shine. I felt she was totally under utilized in the series and could have been a much fuller character and it would have done nothing but help the series. The producers seemed to be threatened by anyone coming close to shining as bright as the stars. They seemed to think Michael Landis' Jimmy threatened Clark (Dean Cain) and I would suspect they would think anything but an airhead Cat would threaten Lois (Teri Hatcher). That could be the reason Tracy Scoggins left so abruptly as she was in the last two episodes of Season 1 but never appeared. It is a shame as shows are demonstrating now that you can have fully realized minor characters without threatening the stars.

Anyway the remainder of the story should be an interesting ride. Post again soon.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm so glad you're continuing this fic! You're one of my favorite authors. This premise was just too good to let it lie there unfinished.

Please post more soon!

Top Banana
OP Online Content
Top Banana
I caught my muse vacationing in Honolulu - with any luck she got on the plane home with me. wink

M
Columnist
Columnist
M
This is quite an interesting premise! I'd like to see how everything turns out. Will Lois ever go back to her home dimension? What does her Clark think happened?

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Will Lois realize that the lack of Superman is connected to the lack of Clark Kent at the DP? But then again, why should she? And what is Clark doing? Where did he go after he got turned down in his job interview at the DP? It has to be bitter, him seeing the woman of his dreams at the DP and then Perry kicking him out.

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Originally Posted by IolantheAlias
It has to be bitter, him seeing the woman of his dreams at the DP and then Perry kicking him out.

Since the Lois we are following is not the one from his Verse hopefully the love at first sight thing never happen.

And hopefully he was so angry at her lying about him that he decided to investigate Lois Lane and ends up finding her, the one from his Verse, in the Congo.

Framework4
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Since the Lois we are following is not the one from his Verse hopefully the love at first sight thing never happen.

Perhaps - but I would like to think that Clark would be, at the very least, extremely interested in this Lois, even if she isn't "his" Lois.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard