Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Keep the comments coming please.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Talk about what, Clark? You're the one who ALMOST kissed her and walked away with an empty excuse? You *did* realize it was the same thing you did when Lana returned during Chloe's wedding, right? What has Lois done? Stared at you from on the other side of one way glass? Accidentally poured coffee on you? (Good thing you didn't think to get her *hot* coffee, Clark, otherwise you could have been seriously scalded across that perfect chest of yours.)

I can see why Lois wants to keep him at arm's length. He owes her big time for repeating the almost kiss and dash from Chloe's wedding. But I'm not seeing exactly what he has to complain about.

“Lois, I think we should go on a real date.” He spoke softly.
Yea! Clark! thumbsup good way to step up to the plate.

She was numb with shock. Dating? Real dating? “You don’t have to give me an answer right now ...” he continued but the words brought her out of the shock. Mr Right Now. Remember, he’s Mr Right Now, not Mr Right.
LOis! wallbash Really? You've got him right where you want him. There's no rule that states that Mr. Right Now can't turn into Mr. Right Forever.

“Um, I think I should change this shirt.” Lois nodded mutely. “Luckily I actually have a spare in my drawer.” He separated himself from her slowly and she watched him walk away.
This paragraph confused me, because it didn't have a dialogue tag, only Lois's actions. Therefore, I thought Lois had been the one speaking. And I was like, did Lois get coffee on her shirt too?

I'm curious what Clark thinks they need to talk about. /rubs hands together with anticipation./ smile1

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Lois was at her private pleasure spot again....

Resting her chin on her hand, leant on top of the copier, she’d given up all pretence of copying this afternoon.
Yes! I can TOTALLY see this as Lois' favorite place to ogle Clark in private! clap

She continued to stare as Clark placed the donut back down and strolled round to her side of the desks, searching through her papers for some corroborating quote ... or something.
Hmmm... what's Clark up to, I wonder?

I can’t believe he did it again. But, more than that, I can’t believe I did it again. Stupid, stupid, stupid Lois. How many times did you tell yourself not to fall for Mr Right Now?
Awww... poor Lois. smirk

She stopped and looked at her hands, splayed over his chest. God, I love his chest. I could just explore that chest all day
*Sigh* Don't we all?

“Lois, we are going to talk about this. Right now.”
Oooh! This is gonna be good! laugh Can't wait for the next part! hyper

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Talk about what, Clark? You're the one who ALMOST kissed her and walked away with an empty excuse?

Talk about the way Lois was eating his chest up with her eyes .... that's what they need to talk about.

You *did* realize it was the same thing you did when Lana returned during Chloe's wedding, right?

Um, yes. It was exactly the same thing as the wedding. Ooops.

LOis! wallbash Really? You've got him right where you want him. There's no rule that states that Mr. Right Now can't turn into Mr. Right Forever.

Of course not. She'll figure it out ... soon enough.

“Um, I think I should change this shirt.” Lois nodded mutely. “Luckily I actually have a spare in my drawer.” He separated himself from her slowly and she watched him walk away.
This paragraph confused me, because it didn't have a dialogue tag, only Lois's actions. Therefore, I thought Lois had been the one speaking. And I was like, did Lois get coffee on her shirt too?

Ahh. Maybe a little adjustment needed there. It is Clark speaking, but Lois nodding at what he's saying.

I'm curious what Clark thinks they need to talk about. /rubs hands together with anticipation./ smile1

As I said at the top. They need to talk about the donut that Lois wants to eat .. uh .. grin

Originally Posted by mozartmaid
Yes! I can TOTALLY see this as Lois' favorite place to ogle Clark in private! clap

Thanks. grin

She stopped and looked at her hands, splayed over his chest. God, I love his chest. I could just explore that chest all day
*Sigh* Don't we all?

Oh good. I thought I was the only one.

“Lois, we are going to talk about this. Right now.”
Oooh! This is gonna be good! laugh Can't wait for the next part! hyper

Just wait till you read it ... you'll be after the NEXT part then!!!

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard