Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L

C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Is it all right if I do a Discussion of this one over in the nfic section, as there's an n-fic version?

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Originally Posted by Christina
Is it all right if I do a Discussion of this one over in the nfic section, as there's an n-fic version?

I don't see any problem with having a discussion over in the nfic section. Feel free to start a post over there. I'd do it myself, but I don't have access to the nfic section.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Great fic! ML Thompson wrote a note about worrying whether people could follow the plot. I certainly had no problems... Very enjoyable time romp! smile

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Top Banana
Top Banana
My first thought was BUREAUCRATS!! Hundreds of years haven't improved them any.

I liked the story right up to the end (a common occurrence for me it seems). I found the Wells solution of making them go back through the process again hoping they would not jump again to be really weak. They evidently just missed the "hole in the space/time continuum" in Star Trek terminology (the donut/coffee mixup). I would have had them either wait a bit to change the time they were in the elevator or take the stairs to get up to the bullpen to keep them away from the time hole.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
This was a very well written fanfic. I really enjoyed seeing Lois and Clark revisit all of those times in their past (and sometimes, the future). I will say, though, that the way they kept changing things kept me a little nervous that they might really alter the future. I'm glad everything worked out in the end.

One of my favorite time jumps was when Lois ended up saving Mayson. I was worried that her saving Mayson might be more harmful than good, but I could completely understand Lois' dilemma of not being able to just let Mayson die when she could change things.

Some of my other favorite time jumps were Clark dealing with Lois during the dance of the seven veils and feeling tempted to take things further than he had before, poor Lois taking a second trip to the Metropolis Sewage Reclamation Facility, and Clark's encounter with Cat Grant. All in all, this was a very enjoyable story.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard