Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
More comments please

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, Lois! [Linked Image] Don't you know that such tactics never work? All it means is that you end up dancing with a whole bunch of guys you never wanted to dance with to begin with, instead of the one you wanted. Also, it seems that Clark knew your game and played it right back. So, who was the woman in fishnets? Zantanna? Don't tell me SHE'S back in town? Or was this the first time? I thought that was during Chloe's birthday. Oh, no! If it's Chloe's birthday then that means Clark might make a move on the WRONG Lois! eek

So sweet that Clark completely ignored her idea of meeting her at the Club. thumbsup Much better that they travel together. Especially since Metropolis is a whole couple of hours away from Smallville. Think of how much fuel they'd save if they commuted together? wink

hyper Yea! That we'll get a Clark POV eventually. Let's see, part 7? So, not yet. Hmmmm. Yes, please keep the "often" posting schedule. clap Having lots of fun with Lois's relationship panic attack of a story.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Throughout the dance with Oliver she was constantly distracted by the sight of Clark dancing with another woman. Thank goodness he’s not dancing with that floozy any more. I mean ... wearing such a short skirt ... and fishnet tights of all things.

Wait... was Clark dancing with Zatanna? Keep your fishnets away from Clark, girlie! wink

A fun fic!! I'm catching up on reading it...

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Oh, Lois! [Linked Image] Don't you know that such tactics never work? All it means is that you end up dancing with a whole bunch of guys you never wanted to dance with to begin with, instead of the one you wanted.

LOL. Yup, but Lois isn't thinking straight is she?

Also, it seems that Clark knew your game and played it right back.

Did he? In the show he seems oblivious sooo often. But, in this fic ... he's got a bit more idea.

So, who was the woman in fishnets? Zantanna? Don't tell me SHE'S back in town? Or was this the first time? I thought that was during Chloe's birthday. Oh, no! If it's Chloe's birthday then that means Clark might make a move on the WRONG Lois! eek

It is Zatanna, but it's not the '1st time' Zatanna. We're past that. No chance of the wrong Lois. She's only here 'cause it's Ollie fundraiser, and she's (sort of) part of the team, and a pretty wealthy contact.

hyper Yea! That we'll get a Clark POV eventually. Let's see, part 7? So, not yet. Hmmmm. Yes, please keep the "often" posting schedule. clap Having lots of fun with Lois's relationship panic attack of a story.

I'm still posting. Hopefully fast enough!

Originally Posted by mozartmaid
[quote]Wait... was Clark dancing with Zatanna? Keep your fishnets away from Clark, girlie! wink

A fun fic!! I'm catching up on reading it...

It's all platonic...don't worry. smile

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard