Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Comments here. Did you like Clark chopping wood? grin

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally Posted by KatherineKent
Did you like Clark chopping wood? grin
Umm, do you even have to ask?! laugh

“Just working off a little ... tension.”
Uh-huh, just bet you were, Clark. wink

“but only if you put something on. If you think I want to spend all afternoon staring at your ASSETS!... uh ... then you are sadly mistaken.”
rotflol

“Actually, I’ve uh, just, um, remembered that I need to, um, collect, yes, pick up my dry cleaning.”
Love it! LOIS running out on Clark! wink

Great fic -- lots of fun! smile

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Aha! This story is set after he finally put Lana behind him. laugh It should have happened sooner, but that's another discussion. I can see if he's just getting over his relationship with Lana how Lois can't see Smallville as Mr. Right as opposed to Mr. Right Now. She doesn't want to be the inevitable rebound girl. Nobody would want to be that.

Like the wood cutting scene. drool No idea where you could have gotten that idea? [Linked Image]

I love you making fun of them always stopping way out of town at the Kent Farm for a little two minute conversation they could have held over the phone. LOL. It's one of those pet peeves about the show which always drove me nuts.

Has Clark always looked at you that way, Lois? Nah, probably not. Though I guess he started to after you kissed him while he was dressed up as Green Arrow. /fans self/ Now, THAT'S a hot kiss!

I'm curious what Clark wanted to tell her. Certainly not that he's The Blur. LOL. So what? That she acting weird? That he's given up women for a solitary life? Yeah, right.

Fun story! More please.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“I need to tell you ... right now ... that ...” Mr Right Now. No, I’m not falling for Mr Right Now. She shot up from her seat and stumbled away.
No! You have to hear what Clark wants to tell you! Come back, Lois! [Linked Image]

“Actually, I’ve uh, just, um, remembered that I need to, um, collect, yes, pick up my dry cleaning.” She turned and ran to the kitchen door.
Here it's Lois making up the lame excuses... lol

Just a complaint - it was too short. I want more! More! More! hyper smile1 hyper

Andreia

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally Posted by mozartmaid
Originally Posted by KatherineKent
Did you like Clark chopping wood? grin
Umm, do you even have to ask?! laugh

Um, yup! grin

“Just working off a little ... tension.”
Uh-huh, just bet you were, Clark. wink

Just what are you implying?

“but only if you put something on. If you think I want to spend all afternoon staring at your ASSETS!... uh ... then you are sadly mistaken.”
rotflol

Bother, you figured out the missing word!

Great fic -- lots of fun! smile

Thanks

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Aha! This story is set after he finally put Lana behind him. laugh It should have happened sooner, but that's another discussion. I can see if he's just getting over his relationship with Lana how Lois can't see Smallville as Mr. Right as opposed to Mr. Right Now. She doesn't want to be the inevitable rebound girl. Nobody would want to be that.

You hit the nail on the head. She knows there is attraction between them, and it's hot, (that's why he's Mr 'Right Now') but she's convinced that he's not not emotionally ready for the 'life-time' relationship (Mr Right) and that's what she's waiting for.

Like the wood cutting scene. drool No idea where you could have gotten that idea? [Linked Image]

Um, my imagination! whistle

I'm curious what Clark wanted to tell her. Certainly not that he's The Blur. LOL. So what? That she acting weird? That he's given up women for a solitary life? Yeah, right.

You get a little idea of what he wanted to say in chapter 7 (I think it's 7) which is all from Clark's POV.

Fun story! More please.

Thanks. and ... okay, I'll post more.

Originally Posted by Ultra Woman
“I need to tell you ... right now ... that ...” Mr Right Now. No, I’m not falling for Mr Right Now. She shot up from her seat and stumbled away.
No! You have to hear what Clark wants to tell you! Come back, Lois! [Linked Image]

She has a well exercised 'flight muscle' does Lois, she ain't coming back any time soon. Still ... they have agreed to go to Ollie's fundraiser together tonight so she can't avoid him for long.

“Actually, I’ve uh, just, um, remembered that I need to, um, collect, yes, pick up my dry cleaning.” She turned and ran to the kitchen door.
Here it's Lois making up the lame excuses... lol

*Laughs* Yup, lame excuse.

Just a complaint - it was too short. I want more! More! More! hyper smile1 hyper

Andreia

Sorry about each part being short. It's just the way I wrote and originally posted it. But I'm trying to remember to update after only 2 or 3 days. Just be glad I'm not making you wait a week.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Oh... are you making lame excuses to run away??? Really Lois?
You might have a good teacher somewhere...

Clark: "So what are you saying? I should go crawling back on my hands and knees?"
Martha: "No, honey. Fly back. It's faster!!"

Moderated by  Blueowl, PuffyTiger 

Link Copied to Clipboard